robbieg.....GREAT GUY!!

Old 05-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default robbieg.....GREAT GUY!!

i had 2 new orion HV 2612 servos, one died on me during a 7 min quilifer, instead of waiting 2+ weeks for a new one, i thought i would post a wanted ad on here for one that needed differnt part than i needed! he awnsered in pm and said he had one that worked that had a bad spline gear and would send it to me free of charge! i will have it in the mail today! i just wanted to thank him publicly!!! there is not too many people out there that will send a needed part out to someone free of charge! ( i have done it many times) but im glad there is still guys out there that are willing to help out someone in need!!! guys like this make the hobby fun and enjoyable for all! he will get somthing in return forsure!!!!!! thanks!!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 02:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

thanks for the kind words. glad i could help you out.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by robbieg View Post
thanks for the kind words. glad i could help you out.
received servo today and switched out spline gears, servo works perfect!!! thanks alot robbie! expect somthing in the mail soon!!! mike