I know it is posted somewhere...

Old 05-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default I know it is posted somewhere...

When I first started RCTECH I would post on the trader forum how great my transaction was, I thought mods or something transferred my messages to good marks for the buyer/seller. Not realizing that I needed to click the trader rating link under their name to submit feedback!

Easiest way for me, save the last PM they send you with shipping info and once either they pay or you get the item in good standing, just go to your inbox, click the Trader Feedback link and leave feedback for the user.

Posting on here is nice, but it's not doing your buyer/seller's trader rating any good if this is all the further you take it.

Hopefully I am the only dummy and everyone else is just able to read all that stuff somewhere official, or is born with the knowledge, like I am sure some on here think they are
Old 05-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

I get what you are saying. Leaving good feedback is sufficient. Its kind of redundant to leave good feedback and make a thread in this section. This section would be better used for warning people about bad feedback or transactions to warn future buyers. Or for problems with feedback, etc.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I think the point may be some people may not know where to post feedback, they may think that posting here is feedback. So this is a good thing to bring to newer peoples attention.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar View Post
This section would be better used for warning people about bad feedback or transactions to warn future buyers. Or for problems with feedback, etc.
I agree. It's also a little strange that one member feels the need to reply to every single one of those positive feedback threads in order to bump their post count...
Old 05-22-2011, 05:06 AM
Tech Regular

Default haha bump my post count?

lol bumping my post count? seriously? If someone wants to bump their post count they usually dont write a novel.

I was trying to help people who SEEEMED to be doing the same thing I was when I started, posting here ALONE thinking that will do some good for trader rating.

Take your flames elsewhere, I dont "post just to increase my post count" I couldnt care less about how many posts I make, dont believe me? look at my posts per day before you make some accusations. lol less than 2 per day.. man, I am killin the posts!! lol
Old 05-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ei8ht View Post
I agree. It's also a little strange that one member feels the need to reply to every single one of those positive feedback threads in order to bump their post count...
Bump........
Old 05-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ei8ht View Post
I would also agree. There are two that post in almost every thread saying "thanks for the heads up" or "I'm sorry your trade went bad".
Old 05-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TZap View Post
lol bumping my post count? seriously? If someone wants to bump their post count they usually dont write a novel.

I was trying to help people who SEEEMED to be doing the same thing I was when I started, posting here ALONE thinking that will do some good for trader rating.

Take your flames elsewhere, I dont "post just to increase my post count" I couldnt care less about how many posts I make, dont believe me? look at my posts per day before you make some accusations. lol less than 2 per day.. man, I am killin the posts!! lol

They were not talking about you, take a look at most of the last posts in this section and who they were made by. You might see a trend....
Old 05-22-2011, 03:59 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar View Post
They were not talking about you, take a look at most of the last posts in this section and who they were made by. You might see a trend....
I agree I think they were talking about someone else.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I'll call them out. BuggyKing and mx51. Do a search and see for yourself.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Tech Regular

Default wow

ya, i see that now sheesh.. thats bad
Old 05-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TZap View Post

I wasn't talking about you!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:04 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

It is very funny to glance at the feedback forum and see mx51 as the last post in every thread except this one. This is great information though and thanks for posting.