do you always leave feedback?

Old 05-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default do you always leave feedback?

For those that buy and sell often, what do you figure is the percentage of feedback given to actual transactions? The reason I ask is; I have about 34 transactions (buying AND selling) on here, and I've left feedback for all of those transactions, but have only received 20 back.. I'm not sure if I should contact those sellers to ask for feedback, or just let it slide. I have a few things to sell again, and I keep thinking that a higher feedback rating would help my sales, but maybe not.. it's not like I have 2.

What do you guys do?

Last edited by marvinbeaverdip; 05-16-2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: wrong number
Old 05-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip View Post
For those that buy and sell often, what do you figure is the percentage of feedback given to actual transactions? The reason I ask is; I have about 34 transactions (buying AND selling) on here, and I've left feedback for all of those transactions, but have only received 20 back.. I'm not sure if I should contact those sellers to ask for feedback, or just let it slide. I have a few things to sell again, and I keep thinking that a higher feedback rating would help my sales, but maybe not.. it's not like I have 2.

What do you guys do?
I would ask them kindly for some feedback. In trades, generally the person who has more + feedback gets to ship second. Just imagine if you make a trade with someone who has 32 or 33. Then guess who's going to be bummed? Haha. Feedback is never a bad thing to have more of.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marvinbeaverdip View Post

What do you guys do?
+1. I'm waiting for at least 4 that I've already left feedback for this month.