Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Anybody else find this to be true? Im sorry for the rant... >

Anybody else find this to be true? Im sorry for the rant...

Anybody else find this to be true? Im sorry for the rant...

Old 05-27-2011, 04:21 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Joe_Dirt View Post
A pay-pal claim after only 12 days? Seriously?

You agreed to purchase on the 15th of this month (a Sunday).... so start counting on the 16th (Monday) and make your (this) post yesterday the 26th.
So actually 10 days later... actually 8 days later you are complaining and filed a pay-pal claim!?!?! Mail does not run on Sunday and when you posted yesterday complaining... it was only 1pm in the afternoon..... so yes.... I say EIGHT DAYS later you're freaking out for not having your stuff.

Dude... I have waited over a month before even asking a member where my stuff is. I am currently STILL waiting for my stuff from a deal 2 & 1/2 months ago on here. I contacted the guy 35 days after the deal.... he's working on it. And YES.... it was over TRIPLE your $115. and NO... the amount does not matter $$$$ is $$$$.......... but EIGHT DAYS and complaining???? SERIOUSLY?

Not too mention... how many threads and places on here are you going to post the same thing. I have seen it in at least three places now. Here and 2 others.... the feedback section is the place for feedback complaints...not the for sale section.

EIGHT DAYS........ REALLY? I have the feeling you dance impatiently yelling at the microwave while your popcorn pops. Chill out puddin'.... I'm sure your stuff will get there soon. If pay-pal does ANYTHING this soon.... it just confirms the fact they shouldn't be in business. They aren't even supposed to consider a transaction less then 21 business days old. If you are waiting on pay-pal to be as fast as you want your seller to be.... do not hold your breath... or call the paramedics now. At least set them on speed-dial.

Three bad deals all at the same time.....hmmmphhhh.... nothing has clicked yet?.... are you sure the issue lays with the other people?
Old 05-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
Old 05-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

That's funny...especially from someone with SEVEN negative feedbacks in their trading history

Old 05-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Suspended

we will see how many you have when and if you ever reach 126 ratings i have more positive ratings than you do posts....LMAO, they have all ended well, but cant remove feedback here!!!
Old 05-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Joe_Dirt View Post
A pay-pal claim after only 12 days? Seriously?

You agreed to purchase on the 15th of this month (a Sunday).... so start counting on the 16th (Monday) and make your (this) post yesterday the 26th.
So actually 10 days later... actually 8 days later you are complaining and filed a pay-pal claim!?!?! Mail does not run on Sunday and when you posted yesterday complaining... it was only 1pm in the afternoon..... so yes.... I say EIGHT DAYS later you're freaking out for not having your stuff.

Dude... I have waited over a month before even asking a member where my stuff is. I am currently STILL waiting for my stuff from a deal 2 & 1/2 months ago on here. I contacted the guy 35 days after the deal.... he's working on it. And YES.... it was over TRIPLE your $115. and NO... the amount does not matter $$$$ is $$$$.......... but EIGHT DAYS and complaining???? SERIOUSLY?

Not too mention... how many threads and places on here are you going to post the same thing. I have seen it in at least three places now. Here and 2 others.... the feedback section is the place for feedback complaints...not the for sale section.

EIGHT DAYS........ REALLY? I have the feeling you dance impatiently yelling at the microwave while your popcorn pops. Chill out puddin'.... I'm sure your stuff will get there soon. If pay-pal does ANYTHING this soon.... it just confirms the fact they shouldn't be in business. They aren't even supposed to consider a transaction less then 21 business days old. If you are waiting on pay-pal to be as fast as you want your seller to be.... do not hold your breath... or call the paramedics now. At least set them on speed-dial.

Three bad deals all at the same time.....hmmmphhhh.... nothing has clicked yet?.... are you sure the issue lays with the other people?
This really bothers you, I have other items that I paid for more than 3 weeks ago, but I understand things come up, it is the way this guy did it... Didnt have the money to ship the item I paid for, but on another site looking for a knife, if that wouldnt bother you than fine, you and me are different.. It bothers me, and now I dont even want the item... I am in business and good at it, because I DO WHAT I SAY, WHEN I SAY because thats what men do, I sold a few items today and shipped them all today... Because thats the rite thing to do, and its what I said I would do. So Im sorry if I expect no less from others, he originally told me 3 days, thats fine, if he told me 15 days {before I paid, and I still wanted the item} than I would wait the 15 days, he said three and then stopped contact with me when I asked about it...
Is this really that hard to understand???
Ill be honest with you, you bother me, do you know this guy?
Im very understanding, all he had to do was stay in contact and be honest...
And I wasnt going to post this but you rub me wrong, and I dont want to seem like Im trying to get credit for something, But Im not waiting for this truck like a little kid, dont get it twisted I have almost a thousand dollars in my t4.1, I didnt want to post this but the car is for one of my sons friends whos parents dont have the money to buy him a car and watches me and my sons leave every week to go to the track {I let him use my truck a few times until he broke a rear arm, I told him its not a big deal I got tons of arms no big deal but this poor kid cried for 15 minutes because he felt bad, thats when I decided to find him a truck}, seemed like a cheep way to make a good kid happy... And like an @$$ I told him about it and showed him the pics before it got here, I didnt say anything to him about these problems, and bought him another one on here { http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...some-body.html } and that one is already on its way to me!!!! Im going to throw some electronics I have in it and call it a day... So dont judge me, Im not excited about a rtr t4 from 3 years ago, clown, Im pissed how this guy thought he could treat me, I wish everyone was local because in person this would be a different conversation, I can personally guarentee that.

If you like Ill post pics of my t4.1, Proline shocks, quick releases, be fast diff, rpm arms front and rear, carbon fiber everything, titanium shock mounts, titanium pins, ect ect ect...
Old 05-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Suspended

I wish everyone was local because in person this would be a different conversation, I can personally guarentee that.

you got that right. i actually met someone here that gave me a negitive and kept pushing ang pushing to make me look bad! i walked up to him with my hand out to shake his hand and interduece myself and he said do i know you? i said ya....we made a deal on rctech and you thought i scammed you...LOL. he said.....oh, ya, sorry about that! it took a extra day to show up "stupid usps" all is good, no hard feeling.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and was happy with what i sent him, for one day extra shipping, i got a neg. feedback!!! hes a nice guy but GEEEEEEZE, make me look like a scammer, not cool!!
Old 05-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Tech Regular

I wish everyone was local because in person this would be a different conversation, I can personally guarentee that.

you got that right. i actually met someone here that gave me a negitive and kept pushing ang pushing to make me look bad! i walked up to him with my hand out to shake his hand and interduece myself and he said do i know you? i said ya....we made a deal on rctech and you thought i scammed you...LOL. he said.....oh, ya, sorry about that! it took a extra day to show up "stupid usps" all is good, no hard feeling.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and was happy with what i sent him, for one day extra shipping, i got a neg. feedback!!! hes a nice guy but GEEEEEEZE, make me look like a scammer, not cool!!
Yah, I had something simular happen, Now Im a pretty big guy {6'5" 290} and I have been working with boilers and 4 foot pipe wrenches since I was 15, plus I did my share of amateur boxing {started at 16, gg by 18 and I still train like I was taught when I was a kid, I have a complete professional gym in my basement}... So I buy a set of wheels for a chopper I was building from a guy on ebay, the wheels come and are in terrible shape, so I call to see if he sent me the wrong ones, because in the pic they were perfect... He told me in so many words that I was on my own {not quite that nice though}, well I seen pics of his bike from his ebay profile, and that very year Im walking through Laconia bike week, and see the bike {I knew he was from New Hampshire, but I thought "What luck"}, it parked and theres a guy standing near it, I whip out the black berry and look up the guys number {I programmed it in when we did the deal}, I called it, this guys phone rings, he answers it, and I said Loudly "Hey fella, remember me" now he notices the double hearing and looks rite at me, he prceeds to say high and ask me where I know him from {hes confused, and watching his words carefully, Keep in mind I wasnt in Laconia alone by any means either}.. Long story short, he wrote me a check for the wheels and was so happy to do it, I didnt ask I didnt even want it, but he was all to happy to do it.... Gotta watch who and how you talk to people because its a small world.. I do RC because it gives me something to have in common with the kids, it relaxes me and I feel I got a lot of my mechanical ability from building cars when I was younger, and I want my kids to learn the same way I did, but dont think that everyone on the other side of the screen is little geeky kid, or some 50 year old yuppy, because some can be bred like me and not the type of person to take being crossed lightly, especially when the entire thing started out trying to be nice to a neighborhood kid......

EDIT -I hope some day I meet Joe dirt so he can apologize for his words, I just noticed hes less than 2 hours from me maybe some day at rc exitment since its one of the only tracks around here {Im from RI and its 50 minutes from here but only 20 minutes from him!} so someday I see what your cars look like maybe well meet up...

Last edited by turb06le240; 05-27-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by turb06le240 View Post
Yah, I had something simular happen, Now Im a pretty big guy {6'5" 290} and I have been working with boilers and 4 foot pipe wrenches since I was 15, plus I did my share of amateur boxing {started at 16, gg by 18 and I still train like I was taught when I was a kid, I have a complete professional gym in my basement}... So I buy a set of wheels for a chopper I was building from a guy on ebay, the wheels come and are in terrible shape, so I call to see if he sent me the wrong ones, because in the pic they were perfect... He told me in so many words that I was on my own {not quite that nice though}, well I seen pics of his bike from his ebay profile, and that very year Im walking through Laconia bike week, and see the bike {I knew he was from New Hampshire, but I thought "What luck"}, it parked and theres a guy standing near it, I whip out the black berry and look up the guys number {I programmed it in when we did the deal}, I called it, this guys phone rings, he answers it, and I said Loudly "Hey fella, remember me" now he notices the double hearing and looks rite at me, he prceeds to say high and ask me where I know him from {hes confused, and watching his words carefully, Keep in mind I wasnt in Laconia alone by any means either}.. Long story short, he wrote me a check for the wheels and was so happy to do it, I didnt ask I didnt even want it, but he was all to happy to do it.... Gotta watch who and how you talk to people because its a small world.. I do RC because it gives me something to have in common with the kids, it relaxes me and I feel I got a lot of my mechanical ability from building cars when I was younger, and I want my kids to learn the same way I did, but dont think that everyone on the other side of the screen is little geeky kid, or some 50 year old yuppy, because some can be bred like me and not the type of person to take being crossed lightly, especially when the entire thing started out trying to be nice to a neighborhood kid......

EDIT -I hope some day I meet Joe dirt so he can apologize for his words, I just noticed hes only 2 hours from me maybe some day at rc exitment since its one of the only tracks around here {Im from RI and its 50 minutes from here but only 20 minutes from him!} so someday I see what your cars look like maybe well meet up...
haha....im taller than you!!!! little old ladies at walmart love me.....LMAO
Old 05-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Tech Regular

haha....im taller than you!!!!
Yeah, I have a freind of mine {we have been friend for a long time} and hes built like an ox 6'8" taught martial arts for a portion of his life, and he is contantly hitting his head, I wouldnt want to be any taller, I hit my head enough Im running short on brain cells as it is,
plus people stare like there not used to big guys, plus Im a little bit tattoed and I go to a customers house for the first time, and people are intimidated... Im a big guy, but I will be the first to say a bullet will stop anyone no matter the size, I have had my permit to carry concealed for about 5 years now, because I learned the hard way small guys arent going to try to fight me there going to try and shoot me, lol.... And I go into some pretty stout neighborhoods with a cabover full of tools during late hours {everones heat breaks at 10pm}, so I stay safe with my trusty g21...
Old 05-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Suspended

Yeah, I have a freind of mine {we have been friend for a long time} and hes built like an ox 6'8" taught martial arts for a portion of his life, and he is contantly hitting his head, I wouldnt want to be any taller, I hit my head enough Im running short on brain cells as it is,
plus people stare like there not used to big guys, plus Im a little bit tattoed and I go to a customers house for the first time, and people are intimidated... Im a big guy, but I will be the first to say a bullet will stop anyone no matter the size, I have had my permit to carry concealed for about 5 years now, because I learned the hard way small guys arent going to try to fight me there going to try and shoot me, lol.... And I go into some pretty stout neighborhoods with a cabover full of tools during late hours {everones heat breaks at 10pm}, so I stay safe with my trusty g21...
i wont go that far but im a big guy!!! but a softy inside! i dont need a gun, everyone likes mike....LMAO....
Old 05-27-2011, 08:32 PM
Tech Regular

i wont go that far but im a big guy!!! but a softy inside! i dont need a gun, everyone likes mike....LMAO....
I was robbed in south providence at 9pm, coming out of a service call I did for free because the people were trying to pay me with change I felt bad and didnt charge them, a guy walks around my truck and points a gun at me, the guy was a drug addict and got picked up an hour later, I only gave him $60 and my credit cards { he didnt ask for the cards, but I new that was the only way they would catch him, so I said "here take everything but leave my wallet with my pictures and ID" and handed him the cash and cards... Sure enough they caught him at the Mobil Station trying to fill up 4 milk jugs with gas using my card to pay.... I new the officer who came when I called it in, and they made it there mission to find this guy, but he made it to easy... After that I went filled out the paperwork and got my permet, no more messing around, if Im not here to take care of my kids who will do it??? I hate carrying it and dont all the time, but its a nice comfort when you walking out of a dark basement at midnight in some of the areas around here...
Old 05-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Suspended

I was robbed in south providence at 9pm, coming out of a service call I did for free because the people were trying to pay me with change I felt bad and didnt charge them, a guy walks around my truck and points a gun at me, the guy was a drug addict and got picked up an hour later, I only gave him $60 and my credit cards { he didnt ask for the cards, but I new that was the only way they would catch him, so I said "here take everything but leave my wallet with my pictures and ID" and handed him the cash and cards... Sure enough they caught him at the Mobil Station trying to fill up 4 milk jugs with gas using my card to pay.... I new the officer who came when I called it in, and they made it there mission to find this guy, but he made it to easy... After that I went filled out the paperwork and got my permet, no more messing around, if Im not here to take care of my kids who will do it??? I hate carrying it and dont all the time, but its a nice comfort when you walking out of a dark basement at midnight in some of the areas around here...
glad i live in norhtern michigan!!! ive lived here for 40 years, and never a problem!!!!!! here we use guns for hunting, if you try yo use them for anything else you concidered a pu.......! better not say....LMAO
Old 05-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Tech Regular

glad i live in norhtern michigan!!! ive lived here for 40 years, and never a problem!!!!!! here we use guns for hunting, if you try yo use them for anything else you concidered a pu.......! better not say....LMAO
Yeah, Ive been to Michigan, Alpena I think was the city they have a sick marine sanctuary... Nice country out there...

I dont do much hunting, but I do a lot of shooting, that is my real passion motorcyles and shooting... I can reach out there 600-800 yards with out too much fuss, although I have to admit a lot of its my rifle, lol...
I spent $7K building this .308 model 700 Anybody else find this to be true? Im sorry for the rant...-ebay3-039.jpg
this is the pistol I normally carry but the lasers battery messed up so now its in the shop...
Anybody else find this to be true? Im sorry for the rant...-ebay3-004.jpg
I hate the fact I have to cary a pistol to work sometimes, but its the way it is, I would never use it unless my life depended on it, I am more than proficient with my hands to take care of myself, and I have a lot of practice, and hopefully the day never comes but if it does better safe than dead..