What should I do?

Old 05-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)
Default What should I do?

Hey guys, so here is the situation, I needed a 2s saddle pack for my b44 within a week, so I hurried and found a battery that looked good. contacted him, negeociated a price and paid. the next day, I was looking at the pictures and realized, hey, this thing looks small, then looked at the thread more closely and it said it was a 1 cell. I immediately pmed him and explained and asked if he would please refund me. he said that he had already shipped and it was not possible. I then informed him that fedex has a cancel shipment option. He said that he didn't have enough time. after a few more back and forths, he said he would leave me positive feedback and I said okay. I also left positive feedback and said in the description, fast shipping, wont go out of his way to help you. now he is threatening to leave another negative feedback because i said it. As i said, It was my fault and I am willing to take the loss, I just dont want a negative feedback. Any suggestions?
Old 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

honestly man he's not in the wrong he listed what he had, you purchased, he shipped, and after the fact u looked at the ad closely "witch you should of done in the beginning" i could see if it wasent shipped yet then maybe a refund, but honestly i would of done it the same way i mean what you were asking was a little to much he did his part and reallly didnt do anything wrong you should change his feedback he did his part of the deal

Last edited by 4wd _all_ day; 05-05-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:53 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4wd _all_ day View Post
honestly man he's not in the wrong he listed what he had you purchased he shipped and after the fact u looked at the ad closely "witch you should of done in the beginning" i could see if it wasent shipped yet a refund, but honestly i would of done it the same way i mean what you were asking was a little to much he did his part and reallly didnt do anything wrong you should change his feedback he did his part of the deal
I have to agree with the above. If he had already shipped it out and recalled it he still has to pay for the original shipment. I have done this before with Fedex. I would say the comment was a bit unfair and in my opinion should be removed.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

Yeah you guys are right. I will see If I can change the feedback