Wiki Posts
Search

ken77ford

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yourtheman
hey brandon, i hope you kick a*&$#@ of your brother!! its just enought for me to not talking for couple months about taking same name as you on other website...
ya well he started this screen name on here and few other sites but never used it i hopped on one day and was browsin around and decided to buy and sell couple things, got good feedback and just kept using it which was never a prob till somethin happened with him on a diff site and they came on here and found the screen name and thought it was him so now stuck dealing with them, i don't screw people and dont like to getting screwed as you can see perfect feedback well you know dealt with you a few times in past, anyway ya its been interesting to say the least!!
Old 05-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Im sure if you got scammed you would be a little ticked also
ya would suck, luckily havent had that prob yet, knock on wood
Old 05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

guess im out of the loop on this one just saw this add when i refreshed page didnt realize someone got scammed, guess i need to re-skim the add
Old 05-04-2011, 05:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by ken77ford
ya well he started this screen name on here and few other sites but never used it i hopped on one day and was browsin around and decided to buy and sell couple things, got good feedback and just kept using it which was never a prob till somethin happened with him on a diff site and they came on here and found the screen name and thought it was him so now stuck dealing with them, i don't screw people and dont like to getting screwed as you can see perfect feedback well you know dealt with you a few times in past, anyway ya its been interesting to say the least!!
The intelligent person, would have created his OWN username....

Funny, you took over and sent the guy your brother in law supposedly scammed, a rig to compensate...

Now this guy comes through, and you say, you had nothing to do with it? CLASSIC! How in the world you have 100% feedback is beyond me.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Mcrawlinslow,

Basically his brother or who ever made his account was making custom rail chassis's and received money from a few guys but never made the chassis's. Also seems one guy sent in his rustler roller (chassis was made to accept the rustler/stampede parts) so the guy could build and ship the roller but he got scammed for his money and roller
Old 05-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Do yourself a huge favor and ask to have your name changed or account deleted and start new with a unique user name and profile, I have no reason to believe or not believe the situation but I think dropping the kenford77 moniker would be wise, seeing a how a quick forum search is gonna keep raising a stink over and over again.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Todd400
Do yourself a huge favor and ask to have your name changed or account deleted and start new with a unique user name and profile, I have no reason to believe or not believe the situation but I think dropping the kenford77 moniker would be wise, seeing a how a quick forum search is gonna keep raising a stink over and over again.
Not sure, but I think RCTECH will only issue one user name per each I.P address
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...er-feeler.html
Old 05-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Joe_Dirt
Not sure, but I think RCTECH will only issue one user name per each I.P address
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...er-feeler.html
Well if he took over the account his IP should be different so he could/should make his OWN account and build his name up like the rest of us have from ZERO feedback
Old 05-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Well if he took over the account his IP should be different so he could/should make his OWN account and build his name up like the rest of us have from ZERO feedback

Old 05-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

well i have been using this from zero to 18 positive feedback thus why its all positive i had never been on forums before and yes this was started by bro-inlaw and seeing now that i should of just started my own name but at the time of starting never thought it would be a big deal and come to this so with that being said i will bow out and start a new name and start over, i love using this forum and have tried using others since begining on this one and this is the only one that i can navigate easily and able to figure out, im not that vursed in computers, oh and i sent out one of my crawler chassis to that guy just because i had worked so hard to get to where i am now or was and wanted to keep the positive going, but dont matter now will just start over, got some things i need to buy so will get new one created and get to it. thanks for everyones imput and sorry to all that this has bothered