DONT DEAL WITH MINISPEED!!!!!

Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Thumbs up got my car today ,

car was delivered today , shipping took longer than usua,l i will deal with minispeed again and i will leave good feedback for this deal. next time i will give it more time before i post a neg thread . thanks to all that gave feedback.
minispeed was understanding ,deal with conf.

Last edited by moondog111; 05-07-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: deal worked out !!
Old 04-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Did you file a dispute like I told you to?

It will all work out killa...
Old 04-30-2011, 12:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Oh wow that is not good. I hope it all works out in the end for you.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

After talking to minispeed the tracking did show shipped today he said he is trying to rebuild his name so I will find out by the end of week . I will apologize if I was wrong.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs down

It's been 8 days still nothing !!!

------------------------
Sc10/t4/b44.1/hyperdrive pro3/Novak/epic/reedy
DEAD BROKE RACING !!!!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default File a dispute

Paypal dispute filed?
Old 05-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

PM me the deets
Old 05-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

If the tracking number says shipped there is nothing to worry about, I dealt with this guy with no problems
Old 05-05-2011, 05:23 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by moondog111 View Post
It's been 8 days still nothing !!!

------------------------
Sc10/t4/b44.1/hyperdrive pro3/Novak/epic/reedy
DEAD BROKE RACING !!!!!!
What does tracking show?
If it shows any acceptance scans I would not worry, just the PO taking their dear sweet time. If it shows Electronic Notification or something similar I would be worried. That only means the shipper told the po to expect your package, usually by printing a label online through paypal, but not that they have actually received anything.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:43 AM
Tech Regular

That's good to hear , I've never had anything take this long to ship,I talked to minispeed and he seems like a super nice guy so I hope it's all good.

Originally Posted by rcpro31 View Post
If the tracking number says shipped there is nothing to worry about, I dealt with this guy with no problems
Old 05-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Tracking numbers from Fedex or UPS will normally show up within a few hours when picked up or dropped off. If this was shipped through USPS with delivery confirmation, then its a [email protected] shoot as to when or if you will recieve any information other than when it actually arrives at the destination. But with Fedex and UPS it will show you every point it stops at on the way to your house and give an actual delivery date its scheduled to arrive.

If this is a sale/trade thats done within the continental US, any location to any location via Fedex or UPS will take only a maximum of 5 days(with the average being 3-4 days) via ground shipping depending on where your located in connection with the shipper and it will show up within 24 hours for shipping # to track online. USPS Priority mail service takes 2-4 days tops and even USPS first class only takes 6 days tops, but DC may or may not show any proof of the shipper actually sending it out. If he claimed to have shipped back on the 29th or earlier back in April you should have already had this package in your hands, or at the very least some type of legit proof that he did in fact ship(proof from USPS being a counter receipt with DC # on it, or a forward to your email of the label being paid for online).

Honestly though, more details are needed on your end. If none of what I've stated above though applies to you, then I'd be worried.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

I would say get this thread deleted and give this guy a good feedback. It sounds like you were getting a bit nervous
Old 05-06-2011, 10:44 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ntrain42 View Post
Tracking numbers from Fedex or UPS will normally show up within a few hours when picked up or dropped off. If this was shipped through USPS with delivery confirmation, then its a [email protected] shoot as to when or if you will recieve any information other than when it actually arrives at the destination. But with Fedex and UPS it will show you every point it stops at on the way to your house and give an actual delivery date its scheduled to arrive.

If this is a sale/trade thats done within the continental US, any location to any location via Fedex or UPS will take only a maximum of 5 days(with the average being 3-4 days) via ground shipping depending on where your located in connection with the shipper and it will show up within 24 hours for shipping # to track online. USPS Priority mail service takes 2-4 days tops and even USPS first class only takes 6 days tops, but DC may or may not show any proof of the shipper actually sending it out. If he claimed to have shipped back on the 29th or earlier back in April you should have already had this package in your hands, or at the very least some type of legit proof that he did in fact ship(proof from USPS being a counter receipt with DC # on it, or a forward to your email of the label being paid for online).

Honestly though, more details are needed on your end. If none of what I've stated above though applies to you, then I'd be worried.
While good information the bolded part is not entirely accurate. USPS Priority Mail is an average of 2-3 days but that is not guaranteed. The postal service used to be more open about that disclaimer but now they seem to hide it a little more. As a matter of fact in the past 3 months I have had 2 Priority Mail packages take longer than 10 days (one took 11 and one took 12) and yes times are not including Sundays. Also these were not areas that have had any outside influences, such as weather, disasters or anything like that. I do agree though that this thread needs to be updated with the information that has been asked for a few times. You claim in one post that the tracking information shows shipped, then your next post says 8 days and still nothing. Does the DC number show anything other than "The postal service has been notified to expect the package". If it does then it is on its way and while it may show arrival and departure scans (most do) then there is nothing to do but wait. If it does not and only shows the "notified to expect message" then worry.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Sounds like it could be just ground shipping taking it's time. Happened to me a few times and I freaked the first time. Especially if you are on a rc budget like me. I've talked to minispeed personally before and he's a good guy. Maybe you should have waited to write this post. Just my 2 cents.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

yes i agree i should have waited to post , i did panic when i found his name an the warning list. tracking shows to be here on sat, it the first time ive had any thing take this long to recieve. ive talked to minispeed seems to be a good guy . but yes this thread will be erased and i will give a good trader rating too. if anyone can tell me how to delete this thread that would be great. thanks

Originally Posted by Titian2010 View Post
Sounds like it could be just ground shipping taking it's time. Happened to me a few times and I freaked the first time. Especially if you are on a rc budget like me. I've talked to minispeed personally before and he's a good guy. Maybe you should have waited to write this post. Just my 2 cents.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.