LOOPEDOUT IS A THIEF!

Old 04-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default LOOPEDOUT IS A THIEF!

"loopedout" agreed to sell me a Losi truck for $55 and I paid him promptly with a verified PayPal account.

I'd corresponded with him a few times about the truck and I'd used my first name in our PMs, then sent the agreed upon amount within a day after we made the deal.

So he never sends the truck and claims he didn't know who the payment was from. What?? How many other deals did you have for that EXACT amount with guys with my first name - ridiculous.

So I start asking for the truck, my money back, etc. and he just doesn't respond even though I can see he's logging onto this site regularly.

This goes on for MONTHS, so I open a thread trying to get in touch with him and someone at his track steps up to help. He reports back to me:

"he told me you did not have a valid mailing address on file with paypal where to send the truck to."

Even if that was true (which it ABSOLUTELY isn't) does that entitle him to keep my money and ignore my PMs? Not only is my address valid, I'm PayPal verified. This guy just lies.

So I opened up another thread and he comes on here and flames me calling ME a liar, a scammer, saying I scam people all over the internet. What a joke, I feel sorry for this guy. Anyone can check his post history to see that anytime someone has raised an issue with him about a sale he does the EXACT same thing: flames them, calling them scammers, etc.

But it was pretty obvious that he was in the wrong and he finally sent me a PM asking for my information, wanting me to prove that I was the same person that paid him originally. So I give him my name, address, PayPal, everything he asked for and he just ignores me.

The worst thing about this whole ordeal is that I think he may actually believe he is somehow in the right here. Amazing what people can convince themselves of. Maybe I asked him for my money or the truck too many times so he figured that entitles him to keep my money and the truck? Jesus...
Old 04-24-2011, 12:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Sorry yo went through this but looks like you got scammed yourself.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2MUCHSTUFF View Post
"loopedout" agreed to sell me a Losi truck for $55 and I paid him promptly with a verified PayPal account.

I'd corresponded with him a few times about the truck and I'd used my first name in our PMs, then sent the agreed upon amount within a day after we made the deal.

So he never sends the truck and claims he didn't know who the payment was from. What?? How many other deals did you have for that EXACT amount with guys with my first name - ridiculous.

So I start asking for the truck, my money back, etc. and he just doesn't respond even though I can see he's logging onto this site regularly.

This goes on for MONTHS, so I open a thread trying to get in touch with him and someone at his track steps up to help. He reports back to me:

"he told me you did not have a valid mailing address on file with paypal where to send the truck to."

Even if that was true (which it ABSOLUTELY isn't) does that entitle him to keep my money and ignore my PMs? Not only is my address valid, I'm PayPal verified. This guy just lies.

So I opened up another thread and he comes on here and flames me calling ME a liar, a scammer, saying I scam people all over the internet. What a joke, I feel sorry for this guy. Anyone can check his post history to see that anytime someone has raised an issue with him about a sale he does the EXACT same thing: flames them, calling them scammers, etc.

But it was pretty obvious that he was in the wrong and he finally sent me a PM asking for my information, wanting me to prove that I was the same person that paid him originally. So I give him my name, address, PayPal, everything he asked for and he just ignores me.

The worst thing about this whole ordeal is that I think he may actually believe he is somehow in the right here. Amazing what people can convince themselves of. Maybe I asked him for my money or the truck too many times so he figured that entitles him to keep my money and the truck? Jesus...
give it a rest