Chad Chastain (got revo) etc

Old 04-16-2011, 11:46 AM
Suspended

Default Chad Chastain (got revo) etc

Hey guys this is Chad Chastain and im sure many of you guys are wondering why i am back and writing this. Well the truth is i took over a year off rc and now im getting back into it and i didn't want you guys to think im coming back to just scam, so i wanted to give you guys the heads up i will be back so there will be no threads saying he is back!

I also wanted to say im really sorry for all the immature and stupid stuff i did over a year ago, I want to say sorry for all the members i have scammed or attempted to scam in the past and i want to give a thank you to the guys who kept calling me out and preventing me from scamming!

Well thanks for reading!
Old 04-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dungeyfan921 View Post
Hey guys this is Chad Chastain and im sure many of you guys are wondering why i am back and writing this. Well the truth is i took over a year off rc and now im getting back into it and i didn't want you guys to think im coming back to just scam, so i wanted to give you guys the heads up i will be back so there will be no threads saying he is back!

I also wanted to say im really sorry for all the immature and stupid stuff i did over a year ago, I want to say sorry for all the members i have scammed or attempted to scam in the past and i want to give a thank you to the guys who kept calling me out and preventing me from scamming!

Well thanks for reading!
marcos j ban this guy even though he admitted his wrongs and apologized, but u did scam people get banned and then make a differnt account, this means that he can start off with fresh feedback witch you dont deserve but i do give u kudos for starting this thread but my personal opinion this account should be banned and that u can only view rctech as a guest "just my opinion
Old 04-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Suspended

I understand where you are coming from! marcus would you be willing to un ban got revo and locking this account? that way people would know who i am~
Old 04-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

I understand where you are coming from! marcus would you be willing to un ban got revo and locking this account? that way people would know who i am~
absolutely not!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
absolutely not!
Thank God!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...ict921-10.html

You got me and my little brother mixed into your BS.....

Chad maybe just buy new or buy local with cash now on........

Last edited by 440swinger-kid; 04-16-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

In some weird way I feel responsible for this.

You know that saying "Speak of the Devil" ?

Well, I posted this message yesterday in another feedback thread and don't ya know the a-hole I was referring to shows his face again.

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
Maybe we should wait til everyone actually gets their stuff back before giving this J.O. any credit.

I remember when a well known scammer around the rc forums would apologize just like this kid. That was just before he created a new account and started scamming again. Sometimes this would take place a few times per week.

Nice to see he's suspended already, but I think we all know that it's not gonna be the end of this tool.

Hey Chad, 'dungeyfan' isn't really a good screen name for you because I'm fairly certain that even Ryan Dungey would spit on you if he met you.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
In some weird way I feel responsible for this.

You know that saying "Speak of the Devil" ?

Well, I posted this message yesterday in another feedback thread and don't ya know the a-hole I was referring to shows his face again.:rolleye

Nice to see he's suspended already, but I think we all know that it's not gonna be the end of this tool.

Hey Chad, 'dungeyfan' isn't really a good screen name for you because I'm fairly certain that even Ryan Dungey would spit on you if he met you.
Ya i don't think Dungey would want his name affiliated with a thief...
Old 04-17-2011, 07:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Well thanks for reading!
WOW ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

If any of you see a new member and you think is Chad let me know and I will check. I try monitoring the new members but some times a few get pass me
Old 04-17-2011, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

it is simple. (DO NOT TRUST HIM) once a scammer always! just because he said sorry makes no difference. is their a grantee saying he wont do it again (NO)

IMO you should have come back on here “To Announce " your return.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

give a thank you to the guys who kept calling me out and preventing me from scamming!

Because of course morals wouldn't prevent you from scamming!?!?