Im thinking Im gettin ripped off!

Old 04-15-2011, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)
Exclamation Im thinking Im gettin ripped off!

CASH REFUNDEDI bought a Losi/Spektrum 2.4 from Injun_Josh and sent the money order out almost two weeks ago now. He said he recieved my money order and was shipping last week. Ive sent several PM's asking for the tracking number and/or the type of mail used to ship my radio becouse it hasnt arrived. No response at all. No feedback left for recieving my payment. Ive went as far as leaving a visitor message, several PM's and replied on all his adds. Still No Response! Ive seen he's logged on every day and hasnt contacted me. I didnt wanna post this publicly as there might have been a delay in him getting back to me or just wasnt gettin around to it. But this is the 3rd day Ive tried to message him and then checking his profile and seeing that he's logged in to RC Tech w/o reesponding. I wasnt worried too much as he had three good feedbacks and it was only $20. But now Im getting worried.
But I did pay for the items with a USPS money order. I do have the reciept and the PM stating that he will accept payment for the radio with the postal money order. As far as I know if you knowingly sell goods or services and take a postal money order as payment and cash it and dont follow through it's felony postal fraud. Injun_Josh if you read this....
Please just mail my radio. Its only $20 man. Were a small group in this world and need to help one another out.

I didnt even want to post this, but your leaving me no choice buddy!

Last edited by RCaddict0; 04-23-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Sorry you had to go through that. Hopefully you will get your radio and he doens't turn out to be another scammer.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

Yea, me to!
Old 04-15-2011, 01:19 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Ohh man, is this the one I passed on to you? I hope it gets worked out for the best.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:54 PM
Tech Elite

Yea, Im really upset. Its only $20 but he said "It good to help a fellow hobbiest" Thats so F*&^ed up!
Old 04-15-2011, 01:57 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCaddict0 View Post
Yea, Im really upset. Its only $20 but he said "It good to help a fellow hobbiest" Thats so F*&^ed up!
20 or 2000 bucks to me it's all the same. Principal is principal. Not sure what the reason for ignoring you is but hopefully the product shows up. He seemed really cool when I was chatting with him.
Old 04-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2canSAM View Post
20 or 2000 bucks to me it's all the same. Principal is principal. Not sure what the reason for ignoring you is but hopefully the product shows up. He seemed really cool when I was chatting with him.
agreed the amount isn't importand.....we all put a lot of time and money into the hobby and I for one don't like giving my moey away,

I heard you can file something with the USPS for fraud if you pay with a money order, have you checked into that?
Old 04-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Way should he get 20 free bucks???No one sends me 20 bucks for no reason...
Old 04-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Tech Elite

Default Better news!

He did respond today. Sucks I had to start a thread like this, post on several threads and send vistor messages to get it. But I really had no choice.
And yes, as far as I know its postal fruad becouse you involved the USPS in the sale with the payment. Thats why I use them. I closed my PayPal account. So the USPS offers the buyer protection in that way and refunds my cash if its lost. So there my best bet w/o PP.
But he said that he ran into some problems this week and wasnt able to repond to any of my messages. But he's going to mail today Express mail and PM me the tracking number. So if he gets back with that, leaves my feedback for my prompt payment and the radio arrives in working order I told him I will leave good feedback and not mention any of this. I completely understand things happin. But Im honestly still a little bothered he logged on and didnt take 2 sec. and respond to any of my messages or post. But I really just want my radio and this BS to end.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCaddict0 View Post
He did respond today. Sucks I had to start a thread like this, post on several threads and send vistor messages to get it. But I really had no choice.
And yes, as far as I know its postal fruad becouse you involved the USPS in the sale with the payment. Thats why I use them. I closed my PayPal account. So the USPS offers the buyer protection in that way and refunds my cash if its lost. So there my best bet w/o PP.
But he said that he ran into some problems this week and wasnt able to repond to any of my messages. But he's going to mail today Express mail and PM me the tracking number. So if he gets back with that, leaves my feedback for my prompt payment and the radio arrives in working order I told him I will leave good feedback and not mention any of this. I completely understand things happin. But Im honestly still a little bothered he logged on and didnt take 2 sec. and respond to any of my messages or post. But I really just want my radio and this BS to end.
+1 on that...
Old 04-16-2011, 05:09 AM
Tech Elite

Well, no tracking numbers today.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Unhappy Nothing

Well, here we are on Saturday afternoon. Still no PM's. feedback tracking numbers. I dont understand why. $20! ... But come monday Im calling the postal service. If the MO hasntbeen cashed I'll stop payment and get my refund. If it has and no response...Then I will just have to get the ball rolling.
This Sucks
Old 04-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

just ask for your money back man
Old 04-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Sounds like karma to me (after the whole RCU incident with Plasma 327)
Old 04-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Ive spoke w/Plasma 327. I didnt do anything wrong. He meet the boy. Spoke with his Grandmother. He lost interest completely. I took them and that was that. I put good money into keeping the truck running for him. Ezra found Airsoft and lost interest 100% in RC. Many people where right. He was way to young to take care of it or respect it. As a matter of fact the E Maxx was traded for a Rustler which was sold and bought Ezra a whole arsinal of Airsoft. Theres no "karma" playing in here. I didnt take from, lie or cheat anyone myfriend. That whole thing was no ones buisness. I had a chassie, motor, esc, servo. I was only looking for old spare wheels and maybe some old parts to complete it for him. I didnt ask for Chip to give him anything that nice. But after the gift was given everyone wanted to assume there own thing, pass judgement, and deciede what should have happined. Even though no one else had anything to do with it. And when it didnt go there way or what they thought was right they started bad mouthing. That was a very good thing Chip did and everyone turned it into something bad.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.