Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
FastRcParts.com anyone know what is going on? >

FastRcParts.com anyone know what is going on?

FastRcParts.com anyone know what is going on?

Old 04-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 260 (100%+)
Default FastRcParts.com anyone know what is going on?

well, this is my second order from them, everything on the first went fine so I figured I would do another order on March 29th for some pinions.

I have not received these and there website has been down now for quite some time.

I tried calling around the timeframe they say to call as well as emailing them at the address I got the notice from (long shot though that may be down too) but havent' heard anything.

Anyone know what is going on with them and even better gotten in touch with them?
Old 04-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Looks like they could be redoing their site or maybe in the process of moving to a new location.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 260 (100%+)

i got in touch with them when i called right away. not sure what is going on with there sites as it still appears to be down?

Anyway, they didn't ship my stuff as 1 item was backordered which I think on the site they had it say if it was in stock or not, but can't confirm now.

They did ship out what was in stock when i advised them too, and then refunded the money i paid for the out of stock item. Got my items pretty quick then, though, they should have stated that it was backordered and on hold for shipment.

All in all, i think once they get everything back the way it should be I may order again.