Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Don't you hate when you ship your stuff accross the country and they tell you.... >

Don't you hate when you ship your stuff accross the country and they tell you....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't you hate when you ship your stuff accross the country and they tell you....

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

and the dilevery confirmation number he gave me doesn't even exist
Old 03-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by JUGGIN
and the dilevery confirmation number he gave me doesn't even exist
so, sorry i didnt notice it, is he sending you your stuff back, or his stuff?

did he claim to give you tracking info before he received your stuff?

or has he claimed to have shipped your stuff back, or his stuff to you, and just recently provided tracking info?
Old 03-27-2011, 09:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by FTSC10
so, sorry i didnt notice it, is he sending you your stuff back, or his stuff?

did he claim to give you tracking info before he received your stuff?

or has he claimed to have shipped your stuff back, or his stuff to you, and just recently provided tracking info?
he hasn't answered my pm back after he sent the one to me
and the dilevery confirmation # he gave me was friday and it does not exist and he got my stuff on saturday
I told him to either do the deal like he said or send me my stuff back
Old 03-27-2011, 10:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

only way to make it right is do thr deal like talked about or send my stuff no other way
he was trying to keep the rx8 combo and just send me the sprint car not going for that
Old 03-27-2011, 10:06 PM
Suspended

he hasn't answered my pm back after he sent the one to me
and the dilevery confirmation # he gave me was friday and it does not exist and he got my stuff on saturday
I told him to either do the deal like he said or send me my stuff back
Wow, so let me recap this to make sure im clear...

The guy you traded with...

you shipped to him, and provided tracking info...

he then "claimed" to have shipped to you, and provided a bogus tracking number BEFORE he received your items..

he receives your items, and then claims its all junk, and isnt going to follow through with the deal and ship your stuff? {even though he supposedly claimed he already had?}

Now he hasnt messaged you back at all since receiving your stuff? has he been online since then?

Hate to say it bro, but it sounds like you may very well get screwed, it all sounds fishy to me, things may work out in the end, and i hope they do, but it doesnt sound to good right now.

if i were you, id make a post with his name in the ad, and blow up his PM box with pm's.

demand he ships either his stuff to you, or your stuff back to you, demand that it is shipped INSURED through the post office, demand shipping proof, and give a deadline.

if he is a stand up guy, he will comply, if he doesnt...be prepared to fight to get your stuff back.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

I really think he is getting a better deal butto me I dont care what my stuff is worth if you have something I want( I could have a $500.00 item and you have a $200.00 item if I want it I will trade) but that is just me
Old 03-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Wow, so let me recap this to make sure im clear...

The guy you traded with...

you shipped to him, and provided tracking info...

he then "claimed" to have shipped to you, and provided a bogus tracking number BEFORE he received your items..

he receives your items, and then claims its all junk, and isnt going to follow through with the deal and ship your stuff? {even though he supposedly claimed he already had?}

Now he hasnt messaged you back at all since receiving your stuff? has he been online since then?

Hate to say it bro, but it sounds like you may very well get screwed, it all sounds fishy to me, things may work out in the end, and i hope they do, but it doesnt sound to good right now.

if i were you, id make a post with his name in the ad, and blow up his PM box with pm's.

demand he ships either his stuff to you, or your stuff back to you, demand that it is shipped INSURED through the post office, demand shipping proof, and give a deadline.

if he is a stand up guy, he will comply, if he doesnt...be prepared to fight to get your stuff back.
he didnt ship the stuff when I did then a couple days later gives me a dilevery confirmation # and tells me he won't ship till he looks at my stuff but it was the day before my stuff got to him
he just hit me with this tonight so I will give him till tomorrow before I take anymore action
Old 03-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Don't look like junk to me man...
Old 03-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

I feel my pictures were very clear so..............
Old 03-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
i went through that also, guy sent a moneyorder to me, and i shipped out a MINT 1.0 LOSI TRUGGY, and i mean MINT! for dirt cheap just because i bought a new 2.0. sold it for 125.00 shipped and paid 56.00 shipping. the guy received it and said it was junk!!! i offered to refund him and he said no and left me negitive feedback!!!!!!!!! heres the truggy i sent him!!!! MINT! sorry, it was a while back, but still bugs me!
That's some good lookin junk buddy!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:19 PM
Suspended

he didnt ship the stuff when I did then a couple days later gives me a dilevery confirmation # and tells me he won't ship till he looks at my stuff but it was the day before my stuff got to him
he just hit me with this tonight so I will give him till tomorrow before I take anymore action
So, what he did, was use a business account to create basically a false package, all he did was create a shipment through a business account, and never turned the item into the shipping agent..

either way, its shady SHADY practice, and a horrible way to do business.

if you dont get satisfactory answers tomorrow, dont be nice about things!

being nice honestly wil lget you nowhere after the "lines" been crossed.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

So, what he did, was use a business account to create basically a false package, all he did was create a shipment through a business account, and never turned the item into the shipping agent..

either way, its shady SHADY practice, and a horrible way to do business.

if you dont get satisfactory answers tomorrow, dont be nice about things!

being nice honestly wil lget you nowhere after the "lines" been crossed.
I guess who knows what he did
Old 03-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Two weeks ago I shipped a $200.00 rolling drag car chassis to New Zealand only off of my pictures and the guy loved it
Old 03-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

The bigest thing that burns my ass is that the sprint car setup is for my 9 year old daughter I sold her lil car cuz she wanted this sprint car so now I am stuck buying her a new car
Old 03-28-2011, 06:26 AM
Tech Addict

Did you ship via US Postal Service? I wonder if this would qualify as mail fraud since he is using false confirmation numbers as well. Worth a shot IMO.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/i...MailFraud.aspx

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...complaint.aspx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.