Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bad experience with tntpoof

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

You still need to leave him negative feedback. Not everyone takes the time to search a name when it still has a 100% by it. I don't think you have to worry about receiving a retaliation feedback either. He basically replied in this thread telling you you are screwed.

Next time you make a deal do it with someone who has more than 10 or so feedback and who doesn't appear to be 15 years old. Spelling and temperament are also good indicators of whether someone is worth dealing with.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I lefted negative feedback now.
In case buggy arrive, I add some notice to this thread to be correct.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by tntpoof
Buggy was sent..I never said I got buggy back from customs.. I did not list all parts in box and had to File a complete list..I sent buggy with signature to receve.. I have never gotten a signature from buyer..If he did not get buggy to bad so sad.. I knew not to send outa USA.. I was warned by others I asked ..I covered my rear buy gift as I knew this would turn out this way..buyer said he did not understand english as you all can see he writes great so I am scratching my head on that 1 ..and I like how these Idiots like( graffit07 ) can sit there and write I am a scammer you dont know me at all.. I gave buyer all info..
Since you have failed to produce anything to back up your claims we are going to have to assume you ripped the guy off. It won’t take long for the word to get around to other forums and web site.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:29 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default LOL

I love how all these idiots that have ripped people off post against me.. what a joke.. and why would i try to defend myself.. Buggy was sent..sorry but I have been ripped off by sellers from this site I sent buggy and jindra has buggy cause i sure dont..end of story..oh then theres the single 1st time posters no class..Just like i have sold 25 things on here and none of u idiots post feedback.why/ Your just lame enjoy life I do..
Old 05-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I love how all these idiots that have ripped people off post against me.. what a joke.. and why would i try to defend myself.. Buggy was sent..sorry but I have been ripped off by sellers from this site I sent buggy and jindra has buggy cause i sure dont..end of story..oh then theres the single 1st time posters no class..Just like i have sold 25 things on here and none of u idiots post feedback.why/ Your just lame enjoy life I do..
I can't believe you didn't take a little extra time and make sure your side was in order from this to ship correctly.

You are completely at fault here, no proof of sending, no tracking, obviously no insurance.

I think you wanted to rip him off from the get go, pay as gift, from someone over sea's. Easy money huh.....

Can't even man up and say it can you. You are a weak individual, and I will make sure no one buys anything you have to sell again.

What you did was wrong, and trust me, pay back is a bitch my man..
Old 05-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

WOW really 6 months it takes u to defend yourself lol why after 6 month u finally posted something
Old 05-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

check my feedback 32 postives. i have **NEVER RIPPED ANY ONE OFF** i am not a idiot. when i sell something i ship it the same day or the next morning with tracking.if it leaves the united states i use customs form and i post the number from it. i didnt ripp you off and i do not think the ppl who posted in this thread has ripped you off. and 855 postives on ebay.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

So if the buggy was sent, then where is the proof? We know you have a camera......its not too hard to take a snap of the proof of shipment. And quite frankly if your being accused of something outright to protect your reputation and feedback rating on the forum you would post proof with a valid receipt, tracking number, customs form, etc. None of that was done and you don't seem the least bit concerned.