R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   something shady is goin on in here (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/44832-something-shady-goin-here.html)

gpd123 07-11-2004 07:55 AM

something shady is goin on in here

Watch out for the shady people from Australia, offering to buy every nitro car on the forum. Seems a little odd that they would make offers on every car, and their signatures are written the same. Look for yourself, im sure I am not the only person that has noticed this happening

wagonman72 07-11-2004 01:51 PM

Wrong place for this post.

TRAJ 07-11-2004 07:17 PM

im from australia

the reason im offering for every nitro car is i want to buy one!!

i just want to buy one for sure and there isnt many avaliable in Australia

MRWRX_69 07-11-2004 07:21 PM

Hey Man
it doesnt nessaserily mean we buying all the cars, its like the people will even accept our offers man and IT WASNT EVERY NITRO CAR:flaming:

rcfoolz 07-11-2004 07:55 PM

If they make offers, and send the money, who cares? Money is Money in my hand or yours

MRWRX_69 07-11-2004 07:57 PM

THAT GUY MUST BE JELOUS COZ WE GOT MONEY ive got the money mate so if the rite price for the car comes i buy it

FW-05RR 07-11-2004 07:59 PM

so your saying what?

MRWRX_69 07-11-2004 08:01 PM

im saying whats wrong in offering a car when i got the money to buy it
i offered on a few because they are in my price range and maybe that guy is just annoyed with all my posts or hiz annoyed that i got the money to buy them cars

TRAJ 07-11-2004 08:01 PM

hello all

you might think im replying to every car but the true is that i havnt

i am buying a R40 so i think that proves that i am loyal to this forum.

rcfoolz 07-11-2004 08:13 PM

I know of someone who has an R40 with a lot of spare parts. contact him at [email protected] This car is LIKE NEW!!!! He built the car and never had a chance to run it before the track closed.

TRAJ 07-12-2004 02:27 AM

i am not interested in it as i am buying another r40

Ybakoff 07-12-2004 03:11 AM

I have tried to buy a couple of things from the states and no one wants to sell.

I have even been told it was sold only to see it posted again.
When I asked If the sale fell thru I got no reply.

So maybe they PM everyone because we get a shitty deal here.

And those that will sell, What to charge you more than you can buy for.

MRWRX_69 07-12-2004 03:13 AM

Originally posted by Ybakoff
I have tried to buy a couple of things from the states and no one wants to sell.

I have even been told it was sold only to see it posted again.
When I asked If the sale fell thru I got no reply.

So maybe they PM everyone because we get a shitty deal here.

And those that will sell, What to charge you more than you can buy for.

EXACTLY

jocktheglide 07-12-2004 04:26 AM

I always make offers so who cares!!! YOu guys noticed that most americans are making offers on anything and seems odd to me they keep making offers and selling things? See a pattern oh wait this is the for sale/trade section so its suppose to happen...:D

II Fast 07-12-2004 05:22 AM

Originally posted by jocktheglide
I always make offers so who cares!!! YOu guys noticed that most americans are making offers on anything and seems odd to me they keep making offers and selling things? See a pattern oh wait this is the for sale/trade section so its suppose to happen...:D
Yep, you have to keep an eye on us "Yank's we are alway's buying and selling stuff. :lol:

TheRaven 07-12-2004 05:29 AM

i think he got somethink agaisnt us aussie
reason why we buy from yours us guys becaused it so dam costing in prices whys in aussie
thats why we try and buy stuff from yours us guys
what i think he not getting thing he want becaused us aussie are beating him too it
so what all i can say money is money
who care if it us or aussie $$$$$

Nova F1 Racer 07-12-2004 07:34 AM

I think he was wondering about if that multiple offers from the land down under is a "scam" that some of us have seen before just to either get the price down or get some moron to send the itm without the funds.

Again any deal requires that both sides to check it out..

BTW, glad to see my LIONS seem to have straighten out after losing to GEEEEEEEEEEEEElong.... Ugly match....:cry: