R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   something shady is goin on in here (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/44832-something-shady-goin-here.html)

gpd123 07-11-2004 07:55 AM

something shady is goin on in here

Watch out for the shady people from Australia, offering to buy every nitro car on the forum. Seems a little odd that they would make offers on every car, and their signatures are written the same. Look for yourself, im sure I am not the only person that has noticed this happening

wagonman72 07-11-2004 01:51 PM

Wrong place for this post.

TRAJ 07-11-2004 07:17 PM

im from australia

the reason im offering for every nitro car is i want to buy one!!

i just want to buy one for sure and there isnt many avaliable in Australia

MRWRX_69 07-11-2004 07:21 PM

Hey Man
it doesnt nessaserily mean we buying all the cars, its like the people will even accept our offers man and IT WASNT EVERY NITRO CAR:flaming:

rcfoolz 07-11-2004 07:55 PM

If they make offers, and send the money, who cares? Money is Money in my hand or yours

MRWRX_69 07-11-2004 07:57 PM

THAT GUY MUST BE JELOUS COZ WE GOT MONEY ive got the money mate so if the rite price for the car comes i buy it

FW-05RR 07-11-2004 07:59 PM

so your saying what?

MRWRX_69 07-11-2004 08:01 PM

im saying whats wrong in offering a car when i got the money to buy it
i offered on a few because they are in my price range and maybe that guy is just annoyed with all my posts or hiz annoyed that i got the money to buy them cars

TRAJ 07-11-2004 08:01 PM

hello all

you might think im replying to every car but the true is that i havnt

i am buying a R40 so i think that proves that i am loyal to this forum.

rcfoolz 07-11-2004 08:13 PM

I know of someone who has an R40 with a lot of spare parts. contact him at [email protected] This car is LIKE NEW!!!! He built the car and never had a chance to run it before the track closed.

TRAJ 07-12-2004 02:27 AM

i am not interested in it as i am buying another r40

Ybakoff 07-12-2004 03:11 AM

I have tried to buy a couple of things from the states and no one wants to sell.

I have even been told it was sold only to see it posted again.
When I asked If the sale fell thru I got no reply.

So maybe they PM everyone because we get a shitty deal here.

And those that will sell, What to charge you more than you can buy for.

MRWRX_69 07-12-2004 03:13 AM

Originally posted by Ybakoff
I have tried to buy a couple of things from the states and no one wants to sell.

I have even been told it was sold only to see it posted again.
When I asked If the sale fell thru I got no reply.

So maybe they PM everyone because we get a shitty deal here.

And those that will sell, What to charge you more than you can buy for.

EXACTLY

jocktheglide 07-12-2004 04:26 AM

I always make offers so who cares!!! YOu guys noticed that most americans are making offers on anything and seems odd to me they keep making offers and selling things? See a pattern oh wait this is the for sale/trade section so its suppose to happen...:D

II Fast 07-12-2004 05:22 AM

Originally posted by jocktheglide
I always make offers so who cares!!! YOu guys noticed that most americans are making offers on anything and seems odd to me they keep making offers and selling things? See a pattern oh wait this is the for sale/trade section so its suppose to happen...:D
Yep, you have to keep an eye on us "Yank's we are alway's buying and selling stuff. :lol: