R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   phat-boy what a joke!!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/446394-phat-boy-what-joke.html)

inferno13 10-24-2010 02:44 PM

phat-boy what a joke!!!!
 
sold a new mylaps rc4 transponder for 87.00 to phat-boy 1 1/2 weeks ago, told him it was mounted in car but never run, he said he was going to use it sunday (1 week ago from today) and is now cryin it has a small nick in wire. after using it!!! he filed a claim wiyh paypal and wants a refund of 30.00.
paypal account is not even mine!!!!!! had the 87.00 put into a freinds account!! so this guy want a new rc4 transponder for 57.00!!!!!! what a joke!!!!! seems to me after using it last sunday he excepted it! i know it worked fine, it was new!!!!!! hes not complaining that it dint work, jus that it has a small nick in wire plastic after he used it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dlewis4 10-24-2010 03:02 PM

did you say their was a nick in it? If not, i could see why he wouldnt be pleased...


but $30??? come on lol

inferno13 10-24-2010 03:07 PM


Originally Posted by Dlewis4 (Post 8116092)
did you say their was a nick in it? If not, i could see why he wouldnt be pleased...


but $30??? come on lol

was absolutly nothing wrong with it when sent, it was new. told me he used it last sunday and all of a sudden has a nick in wire!!! and after a week and a half files dispute!

440swinger-kid 10-24-2010 03:33 PM

What a piece of _ _ _ _ ...... Thats some stupid crap right there. Did he get the $30 back? I would fight it all the way... its just casing on wire a little liquid tape or heat shrink tube fixes that..... people now a days make no sense.

Good Luck Mike

inferno13 10-24-2010 03:39 PM


Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid (Post 8116206)
What a piece of _ _ _ _ ...... Thats some stupid crap right there. Did he get the $30 back? I would fight it all the way... its just casing on wire a little liquid tape or heat shrink tube fixes that..... people now a days make no sense.

Good Luck Mike

he just opened dispute today, after getting it 1 week and 3 days ago! just more stupid crap i dont need to deal with!!!!!

Phat-Boy 10-24-2010 04:24 PM

yes. i'm the one who paid for new tp and got damaged good.

440swinger-kid 10-24-2010 04:33 PM


Originally Posted by Phat-Boy (Post 8116400)
yes. i'm the one who paid for new tp and got damaged good.

Then why wouldn't you return it as soon as you saw "the messed up wire"? Why would you run it for over a week then say Oh look a messed up wire... guess I am entitled to $30 bucks for a 50cent piece of wire?

Post pics? Original ad have pics?

inferno13 10-24-2010 04:41 PM


Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid (Post 8116434)
Then why wouldn't you return it as soon as you saw "the messed up wire"? Why would you run it for over a week then say Oh look a messed up wire... guess I am entitled to $30 bucks for a 50cent piece of wire?

Post pics? Original ad have pics?

now he says he wants the money to send to mylaps to get the micro nick in wire fixed, and he transponder holder has a little scuff mark on it. says he opened dispute because i left him bad feedback!!!! here is the tracking number to prove how long he has had it!.....0310 2010 0002 5310 6233, if he would have said somthing when he got instead of using it i would have refunded his money after receiving it back first

kman16jr 10-24-2010 04:42 PM


Originally Posted by Phat-Boy (Post 8116400)
yes. i'm the one who paid for new tp and got damaged good.

yeah this is ridiculous,why are you gonna bad mouth mikes stuff like that.We know your lying.:flaming:

xxx123 10-24-2010 04:42 PM

..

440swinger-kid 10-24-2010 04:45 PM

LOL and he wont post pics..... Dude Fat Boy its just casing on wire..... get some tape or heat shrink tube and be done with it.... sounds like your trying to get it for nothing..... kinda sound like a scammer also complaining about a scuff also on something you know was mounted with servo tape..... come on

Phat-Boy 10-24-2010 04:46 PM

i never used item his lying check his feedbacks and see. i contacted him soon as i got item. wires chewed up, tp holder has screw mark. after send pm he told me that item was installed and tested... ya right.
Asked for $30 for shipping to mylap company and return shipping, tp holder and replace wires fee.

xxx123 10-24-2010 04:47 PM


Originally Posted by inferno13 (Post 8116044)
sold a new mylaps rc4 transponder for 87.00 to phat-boy 1 1/2 weeks ago, told him it was mounted in car but never run, he said he was going to use it sunday (1 week ago from today) and is now cryin it has a small nick in wire. after using it!!! he filed a claim wiyh paypal and wants a refund of 30.00.
paypal account is not even mine!!!!!! had the 87.00 put into a freinds account!! so this guy want a new rc4 transponder for 57.00!!!!!! what a joke!!!!! seems to me after using it last sunday he excepted it! i know it worked fine, it was new!!!!!! hes not complaining that it dint work, jus that it has a small nick in wire plastic after he used it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to inferno13: you tried to give advise to Johnny Boy to resolve a dispute between phat-boy and Johnny. And now, you are so unfortunate enough to get yourself involved. What is going on in the forums?:batman:

inferno13 10-24-2010 04:47 PM


Originally Posted by Phat-Boy (Post 8116400)
yes. i'm the one who paid for new tp and got damaged good.

THEN WHY DINT YOU SEND IT BACK 1 1/2 WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE YOUR HEAD MAN!!!

440swinger-kid 10-24-2010 04:48 PM


Originally Posted by xxx123 (Post 8116472)
Interfesting enough that we have another forum member "johnny boy" who also has an open thread about an interesting dispute that associates with you...:confused:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...me-info-2.html

page 2 of the above reference thread. is that you, too??

Any pictures for the damaged wire?

Very interesting .... good reading :lol:


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:42 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.