phat-boy what a joke!!!!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 08:16 PM
  #46  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (56)
 
kman16jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa,Fl.
Posts: 4,016
Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
i would have bought it because i need a 2nd one.
Sorry man but J O K E S like this mess up people's chances and to be honest if it did have a nick in the wire i would not have cared.
kman16jr is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 08:20 PM
  #47  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (39)
 
nastystroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: easton maryland
Posts: 838
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

im still wondering if there were pics before it was sent? if so you good to go, if not i think your still good cause he had it over a week that ran it
nastystroker is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 08:23 PM
  #48  
Suspended
Thread Starter
iTrader: (202)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nastystroker View Post
im still wondering if there were pics before it was sent? if so you good to go, if not i think your still good cause he had it over a week that ran it
no pics, and he never asked for a picture.
inferno13 is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:13 PM
  #49  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
promatchracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 615
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

I am the one wiht the paypal account this guy is trying to get money
Funny thing is that he Said in Paypal He didn't know who Mike was I will post that up soon
Another funny thing is I was the one that sold the transponder to Mike and I raced with him all summer and Sorry Mike to say this publicly But he sucks as a driver in some class so it was never ran I know that
I asked this kid which transponder it was because I had no idea Now to find out it was one of the new ones I sold Mike

Now the great part is paypal posted this
Not as described - Claim - #PP-001-108-612-792
Disputed Amount:


* $86.00 USD

Status
Your buyer has reported a problem with this transaction. At this time, we're deferring our investigation of this case, and you do not have to refund the buyer.

What happens next

If we decide to reopen this case at a later date, we'll contact you to learn more about this transaction.
Supporting documents

Files (0)

You haven't submitted any files.

Faxes (0)

You haven't submitted any faxes.
promatchracer is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:15 PM
  #50  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
promatchracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 615
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by johnny boy View Post
just so everybody knows me and phat-boy have resolved are issue.

best of luck to both party's in this issue
Please post upi what was done
This kid has more than likely done this to other ppl
promatchracer is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:16 PM
  #51  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (56)
 
kman16jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa,Fl.
Posts: 4,016
Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by promatchracer View Post
I am the one wiht the paypal account this guy is trying to get money
Funny thing is that he Said in Paypal He didn't know who Mike was I will post that up soon
Another funny thing is I was the one that sold the transponder to Mike and I raced with him all summer and Sorry Mike to say this publicly But he sucks as a driver in some class so it was never ran I know that
I asked this kid which transponder it was because I had no idea Now to find out it was one of the new ones I sold Mike

Now the great part is paypal posted this
Not as described - Claim - #PP-001-108-612-792
Disputed Amount:


* $86.00 USD

Status
Your buyer has reported a problem with this transaction. At this time, we're deferring our investigation of this case, and you do not have to refund the buyer.

What happens next

If we decide to reopen this case at a later date, we'll contact you to learn more about this transaction.
Supporting documents

Files (0)

You haven't submitted any files.

Faxes (0)

You haven't submitted any faxes.
I think this means he got poned.
kman16jr is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:19 PM
  #52  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
promatchracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 615
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

So paypal has closed the claim
All is good for now

I just hope this kid doesn't try this on someone else
Also BTW I do know a decent # of PPL in LA
So I will be contacting them and letting them know about this guy and I might even know the track he was at racing on Sunday
If so I can get the transponder ID from them to confirm what you said to Mike in email about running it

I just like how he lied and lied and lied and got caught

I am done with this and now back to our normal program
promatchracer is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:23 PM
  #53  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
promatchracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 615
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Forget I would put what we said on Paypal on here
This proves he was liying to me and Mike both
because he States he doesn't know who this Mike Person is
I made that part bigger

This was sent to you by Mike not myself Please stop the claim with me and deal with him My understanding is that you got this over a week ago. Paypal will deny your claim because you got it and have used it. And You used it Sun

That means it's fine

From Seller - casey brake

10/24/2010 14:34 PDT

This was sent to you by Mike not myself Please stop the claim with me and deal with him My understanding is that you got this over a week ago. Paypal will deny your claim because you got it and have used it. And You used it Sun

That means it's fine

From Seller - casey brake

10/24/2010 14:35 PDT

My understanding is if you use the items Than that is acceptance You can't use something and than have buyers remorse

Once again Please cancel the claim and deal with Mike as i was just being nice and taking payment for him

From Buyer - kim jungyul

10/24/2010 15:11 PDT

i did not use item I barely opened it up and found out that the item was used and it had damaged wires, new ones costs $89.95 why would i buy a used one for $86. I paid you not somelese. I don't even know who this mike is

From Seller - casey brake

10/24/2010 15:24 PDT

I never had one for sale

Don't try and pull one over on me You have been talking to Mike not Me My name is Casey

Mike is the one you have been talking too nit Me and You did Pay, some one else You paid Mike via my paypal and understood that it wasn't me you where dealing with to start and new all along it was Mike AKA Inferno

So once again please close this claim with me and deal with the person you bought it from

From Buyer - kim jungyul

10/24/2010 15:49 PDT

if it wasn't you who sold item, you sould've not let some one use your account. i will not close this clam until i get money for shipping to mylap company, to fix wire, and new transponder holder. or full refund with shipping to you with signature confirmation.

From Seller - casey brake

10/24/2010 15:58 PDT

Send me the link to the post that you are saying it was me

You where told it wasn't mikes account before you even paid and that I would take your payment for Mike You wont get any money from me or my account as I don't have any in it nor plan to now since this is on here

It wasn't me that sent you the transponder nor was it I that even had on for sale

I paid mike the money that you sent and I am out of it

From Buyer - kim jungyul

10/24/2010 16:14 PDT

let see what paypal says
promatchracer is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:27 PM
  #54  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (25)
 
Phat-Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: los Angeles, Ca. U.S.A.
Posts: 583
Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default

Not as described - Claim - #PP-001-108-612-792
Disputed Amount: $86.00 USD


Status
We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

got scamed
Phat-Boy is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:36 PM
  #55  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (148)
 
Dlewis4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Saint Joseph, MO
Posts: 4,758
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Phat-Boy View Post
Not as described - Claim - #PP-001-108-612-792
Disputed Amount: $86.00 USD


Status
We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

got scamed
I dont see how you got scammed... you used the item... then said it was damaged...

Sounds like YOU are trying to scam.

And FYI... anyone can use anyone's paypal, as long as they have permission. My mother has used mine many times.

Good luck... lol.
Dlewis4 is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:40 PM
  #56  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
promatchracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 615
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

He doesn't have access to my account I take and send payments for Mike
Just being a good friend I will continue to help Mike when he needs it
promatchracer is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:44 PM
  #57  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (25)
 
Phat-Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: los Angeles, Ca. U.S.A.
Posts: 583
Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dlewis4 View Post
I dont see how you got scammed... you used the item... then said it was damaged...

Sounds like YOU are trying to scam.

And FYI... anyone can use anyone's paypal, as long as they have permission. My mother has used mine many times.

Good luck... lol.
i did not used item. i pmed him item was damaged soon as i got item
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat-Boy
i just got tranponder today.black wire has 2 damdaged section which shows metal wires. tranponder and holder does not look like NEW at all.
i'm not even sure this works or not. might test it sunday.

REALLY?. it was installed but never run in car on track, i was tested and works!!! just ran it over loop to check. you wont have any problems i promise. but it is new! maybe when installed the cover from receiver box marked up wire? but please beleive me when i say it really is new!! only installed!!! if you do have a problem with it please let me know, but i know you wont, mike
Phat-Boy is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:45 PM
  #58  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (148)
 
Dlewis4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Saint Joseph, MO
Posts: 4,758
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by promatchracer View Post
He doesn't have access to my account I take and send payments for Mike
Just being a good friend I will continue to help Mike when he needs it
And i have personally dealt with Casey many times over the years... very very very trustworthy guy.


Sounds like this phat boy is changing his stories and PM's around.
Dlewis4 is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:51 PM
  #59  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
promatchracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 615
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dlewis4 View Post
And i have personally dealt with Casey many times over the years... very very very trustworthy guy.


Sounds like this phat boy is changing his stories and PM's around.
Send me some info on these Murfdog motors
Also thanks for the words
promatchracer is offline  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:53 PM
  #60  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (25)
 
Phat-Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: los Angeles, Ca. U.S.A.
Posts: 583
Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dlewis4 View Post
And i have personally dealt with Casey many times over the years... very very very trustworthy guy.


Sounds like this phat boy is changing his stories and PM's around.
LOL
Phat-Boy is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service