Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GOT SCREWED OUT OF A 10.5 BY XCHANGE

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I am going to assume he got so tied up with traveling to the Nitro Challenge that he did not ship until he got back home a last week. I hope this is the case he, does not say this and swears up and down that he shipped on the 6th of feb and that the package was held up in customs because of a billing address error on his part...
Old 03-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

No I was saying he was in the Nitro Challenge thread asking a bunch of questions and getting a bunch of guys help. And here he is with 2 sales that has gone bad.

Regardless, he needs to make it right, one way or another. I'm not judging him, or assuming he's a scammer, I'm just saying for someone who obviously got a ton of help at the track, he should make things right for you two.

I hope everything works out!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by boomgagem
No I was saying he was in the Nitro Challenge thread asking a bunch of questions and getting a bunch of guys help. And here he is with 2 sales that has gone bad.

Regardless, he needs to make it right, one way or another. I'm not judging him, or assuming he's a scammer, I'm just saying for someone who obviously got a ton of help at the track, he should make things right for you two.

I hope everything works out!
I hope this is all a misunderstanding...but by the looks of it, and all the times I have asked for shipping/tracking info and all the times I have asked him for a copy of the receipt he got at the post office, he just keeps on giving me excuses, it still looks like he did not ship a thing. I'll let Paypal and my CC company handle him, lets see if he can drag them along like he has done to me.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i made a error when i told you all the time we ship from quebec, we get tracking numbe..i ask couple friend tonight and they told me when you ship economic parcel then you dont get any tracking number and i send him PM and he told me he use this kind of shipping, so maybe you can ask him if he can scan the bill of post office and then send you....
Old 03-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

So, here i am. First, i have been shipped the item on the 6 february, so a bit more than a month. Second it was on hold at the custom due to a "form" missing during the shippment... and was faxed at the post office the 3 March.
Yes i was at the Nitro Challenge and 3weeks off my home and difficult to have an internet connection BUT it was send BEFORE the nitro challenge.

As i said, Dan dosent pay for the shipping, i pay the economic shipping and there is NO tracking number.

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/pers....jsf?LOCALE=en

Only one time i lost 1 item and was with salvcustom with his motor.
I spent 50bucks to reseach and i m still waiting for the answer.

So i can take a picture of the receipt and then give to Dan.

And as soon as i have a final answer from the post office, i can give the information to Salvacustom if he got the motor or if i give to him 25bucks.

But, sorry, be patient has i said in all of my email and MP, i m an IT engeneer and i travel a lot (just last 2 weeks i travel 12'000 miles)

Dan your item is NOT lost and you supposed to receive by the end of THIS week.

As i said by email too, if you want to talk by phone, i can give to you a call.

Thanks and sorry again for the inconvenience, as Yourthemain said, i know a lot of people on the RCworld, and i m not a scrammer, this is sure.

And before you said i m a bitch... i have NO PROOF that you dont receive the item and just want to be refund.... so i trust you as you trust me.

In the past, i sold other things and never had any problem...

Only when i shipped without signature or without #no .... so...
Old 03-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Xchange
So, here i am. First, i have been shipped the item on the 6 february, so a bit more than a month. Second it was on hold at the custom due to a "form" missing during the shippment... and was faxed at the post office the 3 March.
Yes i was at the Nitro Challenge and 3weeks off my home and difficult to have an internet connection BUT it was send BEFORE the nitro challenge.

As i said, Dan dosent pay for the shipping, i pay the economic shipping and there is NO tracking number.

And as soon as i have a final answer from the post office, i can give the information to Salvacustom if he got the motor or if i give to him 25bucks.

But, sorry, be patient has i said in all of my email and MP, i m an IT engeneer and i travel a lot (just last 2 weeks i travel 12'000 miles)

Thanks and sorry again for the inconvenience, as Yourthemain said, i know a lot of people on the RCworld, and i m not a scrammer, this is sure.

And before you said i m a bitch... i have NO PROOF that you dont receive the item and just want to be refund.... so i trust you as you trust me.

I things are getting out of hand.

I'll tell you this, I am not a thief and will not steal from anyone. If you did ship the item and I do receive it I will contact paypal and reverse the chargeback incurred. If I don't receive it I will leave the chargeback as is.

I had to file a claim because I have not received anything. Period.

This action was done to cover my end of things. You should have purchased tracking just for your purposes and this way you will not have to assume that I want anything for free.

I pretty much can buy what I need.

I will contact you this week if I receive it as you state.

Dan
Old 03-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

If you were planning to go to the nitro challenge wouldnt it have been easier to bring it with you and ship it from inside the U.S.? Would have saved a lot of trouble and probably cost less.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Xchange,
That is BS, it doesn't take 6 months get a damn answer from the post office! You just need to send me this money and all this will be resolved on my side, it's that simple. Just make it right. I went into this trade because I needed a motor but didn't have money to get one. I ended up having to buy a new one either way because I was out a motor. So all you need to do is make it right, its not that difficult...
Old 03-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

How much was the 10.5 for? you spent 50 to research a ~50$ part?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 1Fastpede
How much was the 10.5 for? you spent 50 to research a ~50$ part?
Exactly!!
Old 03-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Here we go. As of today 03-11-11 I have not received the package Xchange said I would get this week. I have not received the copy of the receipt he also said that he would email me.

I have since contacted Paypal and my cc company and have filed claims thru both for non receipt of item paid for.

Just wanted to update this thread.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Tech Addict

Sorry to break the news, You're not going to get it! He is a scammer plain and simple.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

You are right. Been on here for a long time and this is the first time I actually got scammed. Hope this serves as a lesson to whoever wants to deal with this person.