BEWARE OF:555douglas.. Douglas Hunt

Old 09-10-2010, 06:22 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Thumbs down BEWARE OF:555douglas.. Douglas Hunt

This guy is a scammer.. bought a Ko Propo EX-10 Helios and a Tekin FX-pro a spectrum rx and a checkpoint 9 turn motor from him on The E bay.. 1st off RX would not bind with radio- reason after looking at TX Module I noticed it was super-glued in place. then I notice he had soldered the coax antenna wire to board.. so radio overheated and would not bind to rx.. JUNK..Then theres the esc BLOWN no brakes due to him not using cap.. then theres the motor turns out motor com was switched with 19 turn.. This guy is a scammer a rip off artist.. he lives in Spokane WA.. just don't deal with him you will loose your money and have to listen to his moronish remarks as he is clueless when it comes to RC electronics.. Oh and yes My sentences are long Thanks gramer teachers out there.. all in all the stuff was hooked up as he said and let to melt down .. FYI.. he made sure not to show super glued areas and desolder wires off esc..also gave a detailed writeup of binding process.. TnT

Last edited by tntpoof; 09-10-2010 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

File a complant with ebay for goods not being what they were described to be and get your money back.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Suspended

Default LOL

did that.. with nothing.. He said no refund No return.. now that paypal dont stand behind use were are SOL..well I filled credit card fraud charges against him so I will have the last LOL..
Old 09-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tntpoof
did that.. with nothing.. He said no refund No return.. now that paypal dont stand behind use were are SOL..well I filled credit card fraud charges against him so I will have the last LOL..
well nothing is going to happen here either,

credit card fraud?? good luck, but i would contact ebay and paypal
Old 09-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Suspended

Default marco j

actually things will happen here .. when people search this seller they will see this post and can contact me directly..Oh my states AG has already contacted me faxed me the documents I need to get notorized and wellah charges he will face
Old 09-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

actually things will happen here .. when people search this seller they will see this post and can contact me directly..Oh my states AG has already contacted me faxed me the documents I need to get notorized and wellah charges he will face
first off bud, there are a lot of people who will still buy from him, its sad but its a fact, people dont do research(most anyway not all)

and two, you cant charge him with CC fraud, he didnt steal your CC. the best you can do it file with ebay, if they dont help you then your screwed. if he wrote on there sold as it he has his ass covered. its a bad system if you ask me. you gotta be smart when buying used, i learned my lesson a long time ago
Old 09-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I fully understand that it is buyer beware whenever it comes to a used item. If I actually pull the trigger on purchasing a used item through here or ebay, I am taking the chance that the item could be junk. Upsetting as I would be to be sold something not as described, I would be partially blaming myself and for the risk I took in buying a used item.

Transactions on here that go bad cannot be backed up by moderators, Paypal, CC companies, etc. as if you would when shopping at a real place of business. Their is no consumer affairs division here. It is the wild west, **** happens. It's why I've sold on here but have yet to buy anything. I'd rather spend the extra dough to buy new and not take the risk of getting a bum deal.

Last edited by Ferenczy36; 09-11-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

File a charge back and send the junk back with a confirmation/signature for delivery required. E-mail or postage mail proof of delivery or tracking # to credit card company. Once proof is provided, your account will be recredited.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wanabrc
File a charge back and send the junk back with a confirmation/signature for delivery required. E-mail or postage mail proof of delivery or tracking # to credit card company. Once proof is provided, your account will be recredited.
x2
Old 09-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

There is a no refund/ no return if the items in the acutions were accurately described, if they are not you can send them back...

If he describes it as working, excellent shape etc and it doesn't work and is crap you have the right to send it back.

Andy
Old 09-12-2010, 04:24 AM
Suspended

Default well now

This is to notify others of This Liar scammer and what I would consider a thief.Thanks for all the info and input.. I really don't give a rats rear about the money its the whole principal of this issue The guy is a Liar cheat and a clueless idiot when it comes to RC electronics..I know I rolled the dice came up snake eyes Oh well.. I have made out like a bandit b4. ie walked in to local hobby store owner had a AE RC10 sittin there asked him wanta sell that he saaid sure .how about $25 I said Hmm how about $15 Ok he said Oh theres a box of parts and a few other things. Turned out to be 3 Rc10 gold pan buggies with a mess load of Deans parts .. fixed buggys sold them off and extra parts for about $800.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

This is to notify others of This Liar scammer and what I would consider a thief.Thanks for all the info and input.. I really don't give a rats rear about the money its the whole principal of this issue The guy is a Liar cheat and a clueless idiot when it comes to RC electronics..I know I rolled the dice came up snake eyes Oh well.. I have made out like a bandit b4. ie walked in to local hobby store owner had a AE RC10 sittin there asked him wanta sell that he saaid sure .how about $25 I said Hmm how about $15 Ok he said Oh theres a box of parts and a few other things. Turned out to be 3 Rc10 gold pan buggies with a mess load of Deans parts .. fixed buggys sold them off and extra parts for about $800.
So you're not mad that you got ripped off here because in the past you made $785 profit from your local hobby shop?

Good luck to ya man. I hate liars and thieves!