Ofna Joe keep your rating...

Old 11-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i dont think asking for feedback for your deals is uncool, i mean alot of people here do not wish to deal with people with little or no feedback and tehse deadbeats that dont leave feedback from deals they do hurts others. it is bad when people have to used feedback from other sites because people here dont leave feedback but yet they insist o getting it from you.

for future reference though if you do a deal and the other party refuses to give feedback leave them a negative (that will definately get their attention )
Old 11-08-2010, 01:56 PM

Trader Rating: 131 (100%+)

I would say if you don't want to leave feedback it is not the end of the world. Not everyone relies on feedback as others have stated.

Having said that, don't come on here pissing and moaning when you get screwed on a deal, since that is not the end of the world either. And if you want to say the person that screwed you had positive feedback, that doesn't really matter since you don't rely on feedback. Plus, that person could have screwed many people, the same type as you - the ones who don't want to leave feedback.

Just my opinion. I rely on feedback, it is all you have to go with when dealing with people you don't know.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

I made a purchase from a seller on rctech and have not recieved feedback or trader rating but gave him positive trader rating with feedback comment. that was a few weeks ago. should i ask if he would do the same?(trader rating, feedback)
Old 11-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 197 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RUNNINONMT View Post
I made a purchase from a seller on rctech and have not recieved feedback or trader rating but gave him positive trader rating with feedback comment. that was a few weeks ago. should i ask if he would do the same?(trader rating, feedback)
I would for sure you have 0........