Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
MyAtomic.com has HORRIBLE Customer Service: BUYER BEWARE >

MyAtomic.com has HORRIBLE Customer Service: BUYER BEWARE

MyAtomic.com has HORRIBLE Customer Service: BUYER BEWARE

Old 07-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default MyAtomic.com has HORRIBLE Customer Service: BUYER BEWARE

I made an order last Tuesday(6/29/10) at MyAtomic.com. By Friday I haven't received an email saying the stuff shipped yet so I emailed them. They emailed back saying my credit card was declined. No problem must have been a typo. I shouldn't have had to email them to find out I mistyped my cc number. I repaid within a few minutes of receiving that email and asked that the items be shipped that day. Nothing. Been sending them emails and voice mails since and have no idea the status of my order. None of my communications have been answered since Friday of last week. I will not order from them again. Simple communication is all it would have taken to keep me a customer.

I know some folks will say they never had an issue with them and that has been me up until this point. Its like they left for the 4th of July and never came back!

Just wanted to warn some fellow racers.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Wow, you're right though, I've never had 1 problem. I think it takes about 3 days to get my shipping info though, I always talk to Graham over there.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Tech Initiate

I kind of know what you mean. Up until this last time I ordered, I had no problem with MyAtomic.com. However, this last time it took almost a whole week for them to clear my order. I placed the order on a Tuesday and thought I would be patient with them when I received no emails from them through the rest of the week so I would decided I would call them come next Monday. Just before I was about to call, I checked my email one last time and they had sent an email saying that it was off to being shipped. That seems like an awful long time for them to confirm an order.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

They are DEAD! Time to dispute any orders in "process".

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1271846
Old 07-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Yeah my last order took for ever too!! And I tried calling but it didnt work!! I guess they might be going under??? That sucks!! But if you go to there web site it says there having a overstock sale!!!
Old 07-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Ordered some stuff last saturday and got them today. Maybe I'm just lucky.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:37 AM
Tech Adept

I've bought from MyAtomic's ebay store plenty of times with no problems thankfully
Old 07-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)

I think that they just might be in over their heads a little when it comes to shipping as quickly as others. Over 100,000 feedbacks on ebay. Thats alot of shipping. I have ordered from them several times and never any issues.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

If you ever wonder about an ebay seller and their punctuality send a question to them. something legit. if they take forever to answer it then likely they will take forever to ship it. myatomic failed the question test with me.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by modified763
I think that they just might be in over their heads a little when it comes to shipping as quickly as others. Over 100,000 feedbacks on ebay. Thats alot of shipping. I have ordered from them several times and never any issues.

Stop this, and read the thread first, all of it. They where good to all of us including myself and I did recommend them left to right. That is the past, now is now!

And now they retain a huge chunk of money including one fella that posted here that sent them $4000 while there is no response from MyAtomic.

This is so much money that is criminal.