Got screwed on a trade!

Old 07-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

Glad to see you and mike work things out (you say yall did but havent talked to mike yet)...Mike is a Great guy....I would hate to fly to cali for a slash 4x4 but principle is everything........
Old 07-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mustang2.3 View Post
I'm in a trade as well the other guy has sent his truck and I haven't been able to get mine and it has been a day he sent me an Email called me texted me twice and sent me a message on here I understand this can be an uneasy deal but I think that's a little over board. I can't get his truck out till I get paid I had the money to ship it but my serpintine belt broke on Sunday night So I had to fix that and didn't have the money to ship.

Just incase a thread gets started up on me.
No man I would not do that to you man. I am not that way. that is why I contact you personally.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

How in the _ _ _ _ is a moderator going to give me an infraction for posting info about this kid that was where anyone and everyone can find it and he posted it? All I did was copy and paste it....

HEY MODS PLEASE TELL WHY?

You guys (MODS) really need to get your priorities straight on this site, and stop giving people infractions for stupid crap... just edit the post and be done with it.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Bringing this back to warn people of this kid. Mike and I have been going back and forth ever since, sold him a part and it went well so obviously it's not Mike's end that failed over. So anywho where do I begin? Richie(the one who scammed him) has still NOT shipped the Slash to my knowledge. He claims that they only have motorcycles to get to and from places. Yeah, BS. Then why would his other RC's be FS/FT? I went back and forth with him in a chat room on another forum and he gave me all this crap. It's not even my car but Mike's a nice guy, dealt with him on a sale and have been talking to him since this whole rip off started. Richie, just be a good guy, cut the crap and ship the Slash.

Ian
Old 09-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Sorry to hear. There will always be low life pieces of shit out there. Really do your research when trading. If someone is new to any site without feedbacks and you are buying make them ship first.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Stampedekid View Post
Bringing this back to warn people of this kid. Mike and I have been going back and forth ever since, sold him a part and it went well so obviously it's not Mike's end that failed over. So anywho where do I begin? Richie(the one who scammed him) has still NOT shipped the Slash to my knowledge. He claims that they only have motorcycles to get to and from places. Yeah, BS. Then why would his other RC's be FS/FT? I went back and forth with him in a chat room on another forum and he gave me all this crap. It's not even my car but Mike's a nice guy, dealt with him on a sale and have been talking to him since this whole rip off started. Richie, just be a good guy, cut the crap and ship the Slash.

Ian
Doesn't seem to have trouble getting the slash on the bike thou