Community
Wiki Posts
Search

K1wey

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs down K1wey

Mis Information, Didn't tell me everything, Shady. Don't Recommend!

I baught a 50Amp power supply off him. After receieving it I sent it to a Friend of mines with a Dyno. When he put it on dyno the reading on Power supply were Really Low Compared to his 30A. When he read the paper, The Voltage and Amps of motors were jumping up n down, Compared to his 30A that is consistant. After seeing pictures on the internet This power supply has been changed. It has some Plugs in the front covering some lettering. THis is DEfinetly not a 50A not even a 30A.... He didn't explain to me he Did that himself and That It does not come how they are soppose to. He Claims hes a electrician and knows what hes doing. Stay away from this dishonest person.

Last edited by True R/C Racing; 05-22-2004 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-22-2004, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

hah, i was also neaarly scammed, lied to many many times from k1wey
Old 05-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Tech Regular

That's low. If you were an honest person, like Ariel, maybe people would be happier with your stuff. I seem to recall everyone mad at you for "forgetting" tracking numbers.
Old 05-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Tech Master

yeah man, How could you do that to Ariel? That guy's a kick ass buyer, and I think he deserves a top-notch seller as well..... tough luck ariel, just get your money back from him and buy from someone else....

or get MyT3goFAST to help ya out!
Old 05-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Tech Adept

Ariel is good honest kid that has to work hard for his money, I think the least you can do is give him his money back. I highly doubt you will ever sell on here again with all the complaints about you

Do the right thing man
Old 05-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default Wey Benwey

Yeah, I was taken by Benwey on a charger. He's just bad news--lies, and lies, and lies. Always an excuse.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

Default And the worst thing about it . . .

What's so sad about Wey is that he has kids of his own--nice example you set forth, loser.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:36 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Ya Guys are something

This is a Nice Bashing Group you have here , But Ya know what Guys You are Really Something for you Sammycat32 You What Screwed Me for a 100.00 Check and You got all What I promised you .
And for you TRUERC RACING You have had that power supply for over 5 Weeks . And What ???? You are something Getting People that don't Know me to Trash me . And for all your Comments I sent them to the Moderator to Get this Straightened out. as for all the Bashing it is a Joke for all of you to Hit me Like this But You all think what you want . You guys must be kids .
And for my Kids Sammycat32 My kids are Great Kids , Don't you Bring my kids into this . I will tell you that. I still have all our emails if you want to Bring them out. I'm done with this Kids stuff.
Old 05-24-2004, 06:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

K1wey, So you think because you got scammed that you can do it also? How bout misrepresentation.. How bout selling a 35 amp power supply and advertising it as a 50 amp power supply.. You need to check into that.. Its funny how the complaints keep coming about you.. You keep mentioning that your wife will help you with this... How does an insurance company handle these things? You better let her know the truth first... True R/C has agreed to pay the shipping to send you the "50" amp power supply back in return for a refund..
Old 05-24-2004, 07:30 AM
Tech Regular

Default And . . .

And how about sending me a charger like 4 weeks after you sent all of the other stuff, that was entirely unfunctional--total junk. That's the reason why I cancelled your check (which I ended up paying you back for just to get you off my ass). TOTAL LOSER!!!

Last edited by sammycat32; 05-24-2004 at 10:08 AM.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

All Im asking is my Money back. I will pay all expense For ur money refund and shipping to your house. It wasn't 5 Weeks..... I had to wait 2 weeks For you to ship it.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally posted by True R/C Racing
All Im asking is my Money back. I will pay all expense For ur money refund and shipping to your house. It wasn't 5 Weeks..... I had to wait 2 weeks For you to ship it.

Sorry to hear that Ariel , i hope that you can get your money back!!
Old 05-24-2004, 10:13 AM
Tech Regular

Default Here Ya go

This is what He wrote for Feedback !!!
Sorry this is Not Right !!!!!!!! But this will be my Last Post Thanks Guys
True R/C Racing
Tech Elite

True Rc Racing Kissimmee,Fl

2523 Posts since Nov 2003

User is Online! 04-26-2004 at 10:11 PM Report | IP: Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my Power supply Today. I think k1wey just had a Rough schedule and Something happened to Shipping. Came in Good condition, I believe k1wey is not a Scammer. I will do bussiness w/ K1wey again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel Vittini