Wiki Posts
Search

loopedout Stole My Money

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default loopedout Stole My Money

I PM'd loopedout stating that I wanted to buy his truck and he sent me his PayPal address. I sent him the agreed upon amount the following day, yet loopedout never sent the truck, claiming he did not know what the payment was for.

I did not receive his PM's because I left for travel shortly after sending payment, however, as soon as I returned I got in touch with him and explained that I had sent payment for the deal we had agreed upon.

Despite my sending numerous PM's to this effect (and although I could see he was logging in regularly), loopedout never replied so I opened a thread in an attempt to get in touch with him. One of the locals from his track stepped forward to help and he reported to me the following,

"he told me you did not have a valid mailing address on file with paypal where to send the truck to"

This is untrue. In fact, the PayPal I had sent him included a "Confirmed" address (which is as verified as it gets).

Shortly after dealing with this other member I got a PM from loopedout stating that he would be willing to send the truck. However, at that time I was no longer living in the US (nor am I now) so I requested a refund instead. He refused and demanded a US shipping address which I could not provide him until months later when I was back visiting. At that time I contacted loopedout letting him know I would be able to receive the truck, however, although I could see he was logging in regularly - he never responded.

RCTECH.net deleted the first thread I had opened in the Trader Feedback forum since I had used his grandmother's name (which was the name that appeared on his PayPal account). In that thread another member also posted about having had negative experiences with loopedout on a trade. loopedout has left me a negative trader rating claiming that I am "a ridiculous scam artist" which is absolutely untrue.

I am now requesting that someone please contact me with loopedout's full name and address so I that can take further action on this matter.

Thanks

Last edited by 2MUCHSTUFF; 06-14-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

what truck was it if I may ask?
Old 06-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

A Losi xxt
Old 06-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The person I know that goes by looped* has his own paypal account . From what I have had dealing with him in the past is that the guy i know as looped* has a lot on the line to out right steal your money .
This has to be a different guy than the looped i know .
I hope you get this resolved , file a paypal dispute . That will take care of that and you will get your funds returned .
So if there is two guys around with looped and something else following the name , let us not confuse the two .
Thanks for the input .
Old 06-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

You should file a paypal claim.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

It's past the time for me to able to file a claim.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)

Yep over 2 years now, of pure ignorance and scamming by 2muchstuff. Wish he would man up on this deal, I know that'll never happen though. What a joke of person. But at least your a persistent idiot.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by loopedout
Yep over 2 years now, of pure ignorance and scamming by 2muchstuff. Wish he would man up on this deal, I know that'll never happen though. What a joke of person. But at least your a persistent idiot.

Proof? It sounds to me like you have his money and he got nothing out of the deal. Now you are replying with name calling and accusations but have done nothing to prove yourself..
You sound like the scammer here..
Old 06-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)

Ever hear of people that that have you sell them stuff and then dont provide a paypal confirmed address then you send it and they file a claim and automatically get the item you sent to non confirmed addy and then get their money back. Been two years now and still no confirmed address. Only excuses, lies, harassment and one overseas address. He's still a joke.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Well put insurance + tracking/signature on it and send it out. If it's claimed as a non-delivery, you have a signature and insurance to fall back on.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:07 AM
Tech Adept

Well, as far as being read, you have his money so in no way is he a scammer. As far as being unsure, send it with signature confirmation. Someone tried to scam me by saying they did not receive the item. I sent Paypal the copy of the signature of the person that signed it, which happened to be the buyer, and Paypal dropped the complaint.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

I just finished looking through all my past PMs and I found no PM where I included an overseas address (as loopedout claims). I did find a PM where I gave him a US shipping address (for a second time).

Although loopedout never specifically requested a confirmed address, one was included with my original payment. As this is a point of contention, I encourage loopedout to check his records.

If I were trying to scam this person, I don't think I would have waited until it was too late to file a PayPal claim.

Last edited by 2MUCHSTUFF; 06-28-2010 at 04:07 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:25 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

But at least your a persistent idiot.
Originally Posted by bag of doritos
Now you are replying with name calling and accusations but have done nothing to prove yourself.
Yup, and leaves his irony waving in the wind while doing it. I LOVE it when folks (in the same sentence, no less) call someone something like "idiot" while mis-spelling or mis-using the language ("your" instead of the correct "you're") in a very basic manner. Kinda makes one wonder "who's the idiot here?".

It sounds like Looped-Out is looking for reasons to not ship what he owes. If it's THAT big an issue, refund this fellow's money. Simple. Provide the merchandise or provide the refund.

And look in his signature..."Team Holy Rollers". What would Jesus do? He wouldn't be holding merchandise or money that wasn't his, I'm pretty sure of that. Team Terribles, that kinda figures, but Team Holy Rollers?
Old 06-28-2010, 06:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Hey now....don't be taking a dig at Team Terribles over this. I happen to be a member as well and it is not a band of idiots like you seem to be implying here. You should really check it out....it's a great bunch of guys.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bag of doritos
Proof? It sounds to me like you have his money and he got nothing out of the deal. Now you are replying with name calling and accusations but have done nothing to prove yourself..
You sound like the scammer here..
What has 2MUCHSTUFF done to prove his case? You will take his word but not loopedout? Neither side has proven anything yet, it's ones word against the other, so why only scrutinize loopedout to give proof?

2MUCHSTUFF has 0 feedback and everyone is taking his side without asking for any proof, yet loopedout has 48 feedbacks (94% positive) and he is the only one being asked for proof.

Just because someone says they are a victim doesn't mean it's true. I'm not saying either side is right or wrong here. I'm saying there isn't enough info to be sure of either person. But they both need to prove their stories, not only the person accused. In fact, it is really the job of 2MUCHSTUFF to prove the guilt of loopedout, and he hasn't yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.