Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Feint Motion ripped me off for $20 on an XL5! >

Feint Motion ripped me off for $20 on an XL5!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feint Motion ripped me off for $20 on an XL5!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dangerousminds
no you became a target because you r a busy body always butting in with your two since trying to play fourm commando and i think it is funny you got riped off glad it was only 20 00 but ever thank it might be because your always sticking your nose where it doent belong and no iam not singling you theres a few more busy bodys out there that need a good wacking as well
People like you are pathetic. Who deserves a "wacking" more? Someone with an opinion who voices it on a FORUM made for such things or someone who scams those out of money such as you do?

The fact you have the sack to even post on here with your atrocious record and even worse spelling (link to atrocious since your intelligence indicates you don't know what it means. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/atrocious) shows that you are beyond help and the only "commando" is you. Anyone can be a "keyboard killer" that talks real tough behind a computer screen and in reality is a little runt not worthy of the effort it would take to backhand.

AND JUST TO CLEAR IT UP. AFTER I FILED A PAYPAL CLAIM I AM GUESSING THIS GUY SHIPPED BECAUSE IT ARRIVED TODAY IN PERFECT CONDITION AS STATED SO MODS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THE THREAD.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (64%+)

i will be glad to back up my mouth anytime and it sadens me that you got your stuff was rather enjoying laugh at you well i still am you pathic pos.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

i will be glad to back up my mouth anytime and it sadens me that you got your stuff was rather enjoying laugh at you well i still am you pathic pos.
I cant believe they have let you troll here as long as you have.. Get over it already!
Old 05-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (64%+)

yet another busy body
Old 05-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lostinbaja
I got ripped off for $20.00 on the same ESC. I cancelled the Paypal on Friday, I will see today if I get my money back.
IMHO "Dangerousminds" if you have a problem with "Neu_Racer" you should take it up with him with a PM and quit the childish banter.
I canceled the PayPal payment 5 days after supposedly purchasing the ESC and as of 10 minutes ago I got my $20,00 back.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Really man, as if you don't look dumb enough already you REALLY should look up some simple words when insulting. I'm a "PATHIC" POS? Why am I a piece of crap? Because YOU scam people? Do you sit in front of your computer pitching a tent reading these responses and thinking of something to mutter back while rubbin one out?
Do you ever contribute anything useful to these forums or just come on to stick YOUR nose in other people's business which you claim to hate those who do?
By far you're the most hypocritical person I've ever seen and completely delusional.
I'm really intrigued (uh oh, another big word! ) by you. You babble here without a clue as to what's going on or any real grip on reality but continue to hurl insults and thanking Satan or whoever that I get scammed for $20? That's what gets your rocks off?

Originally Posted by lostinbaja
I canceled the PayPal payment 5 days after supposedly purchasing the ESC and as of 10 minutes ago I got my $20,00 back.
Guess this guy is fairly legit. Sucks at communicating though. Glad you got your $ back.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

lets all drop the nonsense