Wiki Posts
Search

Beware of user bj4

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 266 (100%+)
Default .

Go to his parents house and let them know what there kid is doing. You might get your money back.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)

Originally Posted by RiPitUP
beach is a very good friend of mine hes like a bro to me this kid deserve to get bitch smack an rob shit dont let me see you on the track bj4 i will take all ur shit an who ever your with shit to.. all we looking for is a refund im ready to rip some1 head off im with you beach
I dont think that it would be the guys fault that would be with him.... so why break his stuff too? If someone broke my stuff for no readson, id beat your head off of your shoulders and go bowling with it. Your all bad asses on the internet till your face to face. Ive experiened it a thousand times, Tony Keigley.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wurthusa
It's a shame you got ripped off (allegedly) but it's even more shameful that language and attitudes like this are tolerated here.

Telling me and my family to die in a plane crash and telling someone else to walk into oncoming traffic? What does that have to do with your situation?

Now far be it from me to risk a conflict with someone who has a friend "who is like a brother" and has been in over 50 street fights (who keeps track after 30?). I just think you guys are being a little extreme in professing the beat down you will administer to the seller. You do know that all these comments would be admissible in a court of law should the seller press charges for assault.
so true! To the thread starter, I'm sorry to hear that you possibly
got ripped off. But the threats are uncalled for. I don't know the seller and have never been to new york for that matter so I'm not sure what the laws are there. But I'm going to throw a true story out there. I dated a girl years back and she allegedly got pregnant and had a Child that was mine. She had a severe mental issue and would show up at my moms house hollering and threatning to leave the baby there. Well, one day she dropper the baby off at my moms doorstep and ran back to the car. While I got the baby inside my mom walked out to try and talk some sense into her. She proceeded to get into her car, jump the curb and try and hit my mom with the car. Of course my mom called the police, they files a report and nothing ever came of it. Well, my mother went and filed harrasment charges for the instant messages on aol that she was repeatedly getting containing threats as well as
all the phone calls threatning her and harrasing her all hours of the day. With the printed out threats from aol instant messenger and a copy of her phone bill the girl ended up serving 6 months in the county jail. Now, this was over 10 years ago and laws might have changed but just something to keep in mind when making threats and harrasing people online. And thank god it was finally proven the child wasn't mine! Just thought I'd share that and again sorry for that this happened to you, there are just more approriate ways of dealing with it. Just my 2 cents!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wurthusa
It's a shame you got ripped off (allegedly) but it's even more shameful that language and attitudes like this are tolerated here.

Telling me and my family to die in a plane crash and telling someone else to walk into oncoming traffic? What does that have to do with your situation?

Now far be it from me to risk a conflict with someone who has a friend "who is like a brother" and has been in over 50 street fights (who keeps track after 30?). I just think you guys are being a little extreme in professing the beat down you will administer to the seller. You do know that all these comments would be admissible in a court of law should the seller press charges for assault.
Agreed. Even if you got ripped off, the answer isn't flaming on here with unaaceptable comments or going to the track and breaking all this guy and his friends stuff then beating him up. That is a sure way to get yourself 86'ed from your local track permanently and probably end up with an assault charge. Then guess what, not only won't the kid who ripped you off be R/C'ing anymore but you won't be either. Grow up guys.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Let's see if I have this straight...you know where this guy lives because you've been to his house but instead of going back and dealing with this guy face to face you're online talking smack? I know where I would be....and it's not here bragging about how many street fights I've been in and how much I make. Good luck, hope this gets resolved quickly for all involved.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Glad i never dealt with BJ4... he was kind of a dick to me via PM's when I was asking questions about an item he was selling.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

E-thugs, why would you even post on here and make yourselves look so foolish and soft? Why not handle it locally? I think you and your friend are all talk. By the way, beating up your little sister doesnt count as a street fight...
Old 05-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vowbeachbum
heres my side of the story.go run into on coing traffic u moron.i dont need to spell rightif i make 90k a year do i
The funniest thing about that is you called ME a moron!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

I had enouh of this thread , this is the second thread regarding this. I will close it again and I issued infractions for physical threats and language.

Who ever starts another thread about this and use profanity/or makes any kind of physical threats to any other member on rctech will be permanently banned from rctech no questions asked and NO WARNING.