Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LosiRacing2004 SCAMMER Alert

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 09:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down LosiRacing2004 SCAMMER Alert

I have information about "LosiRacing2004". His name is Kenny Danley. He lives in Lincoln, Nebraska. DO NOT BUY, SELL, OR TRADE WITH HIM. I have his address and telephone number if anyone wants it. He is 14 years old. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. I have contacted an attorney about the items he has scammed me out of. I am pressing charges against him.
Old 04-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

oh my god! Dude Kenny Danley is the biggest scammer On rctech in history! scammed over 8 people already!....
Old 04-25-2004, 06:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

I have his address and his parents telephone numbers. I have called the tracks where he lives and told them also...
If you want his address or phone numbers let me know...
Old 04-25-2004, 07:00 AM
Tech Regular

MyT3, here is some info that might interest you.http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...threadid=31494
Old 04-25-2004, 07:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks TC3er.. I found that forum after it was to late... I do have his mothers phone number, fathers address, mothers address, and all kinds of personal information.. I will be posting it for all to see in a few days if i can't resolve this with his parents. His father is a sprint car racer in Nebraska. I called and spoke with Kennys aunt last night and informed her of what is going on. I have posted messages for Kennys dad on sprint car racing websites so maybe i can speak to him.. I think Kenny catches the phone and scans there emails. I sent a few emails to his dad last night. 2 got through and after that all my emails have been blocked. If dad is helping him do this then he is gonna pay. Since Kenny is a punk kid, dad will pay anyway.. Does anyone have anyother AIM screen names for him? I can use all the info i can get..
Old 04-25-2004, 07:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just a heads up, he also uses aol instant messanger to contact rc tech users to try to broker deals too.
Known user ID's:
sfraney4
kdeezee rc
ubinpuknt

Suspected ID:
gOOgleyEyeDJon69

So much for his mother cutting off his internet service. At least Shane has blocked his school's IP address. This kid is bad news.
Old 04-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Tech Champion

And one thing else that's kinda funny, is he posted on the first page or two of the kenchoo scammer thread as well seeming epithetic. What a joke.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:27 AM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Would someone please PM me his home phone number? - at both his mothers and father's homes, or both addresses so i can reverse lookup them.

Thanks.
Old 04-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

i've made a break for everyone.. His little but is in trouble.. Who bought the Integy Discharge tray? He is sending it out tomorrow also. He is sending my friend his Mini T. If you want his personal information contact me and i'll give it to you. If we havent received our stuff this week i'll post all the information i have on here for all to see. If he owes you something let me know what it is and i'll give you his dads number...
Old 04-26-2004, 12:11 AM
Tech Champion

with everything that has happened here with Kenny, this thread here just warms my heart...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=26870

I guess he had to learn from someone, eh?
Old 04-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Suspended

Red face

People I am not scamming anyone here!!! Slow to ship thats all, only made a new SN to tell my side of the story becuase you people over exaderate
Old 04-27-2004, 11:58 AM
Tech Elite

Shut up You Scammer. Why you gotta Go on AIM and WArn me like crazy and Bad mouth me? Tell me to go on thread and say "MY Dad Dont give a Sh*T".
Old 04-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

In Kennys defense, I talked to his mother and father. His mother told me everything that is owed to someone is being shipped. He HAD NOT cashed some of the money orders.. I don't know why but he didn't. His mother informed me that she had found other money orders in the past that were about to expire. She said she would cash them and send personal checks back to the buyers. His mother told me she had one for $40 for the Integy Octane Booster Discharger, and one for $160 for a car... These items have been shipped.. If Kenny owes you something let me know. His father told me to inform him if Kenny owes someone something and they will make it right... I am not taking up for Kenny, I'm just stating what his mother and father told me.. I searched for information Saturday night on the internet and found enough to contact his parents. They have agreed to make the situation right... If Kenny owes you something let me know..
Old 04-27-2004, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by MyT3goFAST
In Kennys defense, I talked to his mother and father. His mother told me everything that is owed to someone is being shipped. He HAD NOT cashed some of the money orders.. I don't know why but he didn't. His mother informed me that she had found other money orders in the past that were about to expire. She said she would cash them and send personal checks back to the buyers. His mother told me she had one for $40 for the Integy Octane Booster Discharger, and one for $160 for a car... These items have been shipped.. If Kenny owes you something let me know. His father told me to inform him if Kenny owes someone something and they will make it right... I am not taking up for Kenny, I'm just stating what his mother and father told me.. I searched for information Saturday night on the internet and found enough to contact his parents. They have agreed to make the situation right... If Kenny owes you something let me know..
ok Mr. MTt3gofast. Kenny Owes me an Apology. Can you help me?
Old 04-27-2004, 01:57 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Honestly, I would not believe what this guy says until you have the money and/or items back in your hands. We've maintained a decent-sized log of what he's done, including profanity-filled emails gloating about ripping people off, coupled with the fact that he'd register a new account under a different name each time he got caught.

There's no remorse here, just a kid who got caught and is being subsequently disciplined. His past attitude seems to indicate that his only mistake was getting caught.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.