Help please I need advice

Old 04-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Help please I need advice

I am wanting to know how yall go about trading online. Ive already traded once but its kindof hard to just send an rc with the thaught of maybe being burned.

Last edited by outlaw355; 04-12-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 436 (100%+)
Default Trading

I will only ship frist to some one with at least 15 feedback got to have at least 5 of trades if they dont have that they must ship frist!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 06:46 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

on a trade i normaly ship at same time and provide confirmation number, have done many trades here and have never had a problem (knock on wood). have had problems on other sites, but so far seems to be alot of good guys here on RCTECH!!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

When in doubt, just dont do it! Feedback is important.I also like to just read other posts that they have made.Even call them on the phine.Gives me a feeling and I go that way.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i think i just got burned by hardcore199. said he would ship out friday, never did. he says on the phone, saturday for sure. no item saturday. i keep calling and no answer until my father calls him sunday night (my father and i dont live together) anyway he answers and says he will ship monday and not first air but regular so i couldnt have a tracking number so i could play the waiting game AGAIN! after already recieveing my 2 rc vehicles and other stuff. he ignores everything i right about him or to him in email or pm. he was trying to get over on my dad when they spoke the last time saying he already shipped one package,wich he did,but that was the parts. the truck he supposidly said he would ship after the parts, never did. every time i asked for pics of the truck im ignored. oh, well. (thanks slapaho16!! found me what i needed. atleast there is still some good guys on here.) be very cautius as to who your dealing with. that was nearly all of my rc equipment. im a teenager and hes thirty five??? also has rct8t truggies and all that good stuff and he cant send me my truck? i dream of that rc equipment with this crazy economy! truth is life is crazy, watch yourself.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks, yall all have given me some great advice and losint sorry to hear your having problems and on my first trade my t maxx was all I had and was pretty nervous about sending it. Since then Ive kinda stuck to the rules from that trade being that the person with lowest feedback ships first and its scared one possible trader off/ maybe scammer so I was just wanting to see how some of yall who have traded alot handle it.

Regards,
Travis
Old 04-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Basically when I trade whoever has the lowest feedback ships first. If its me I require us to swap 1.00 dollar thru pp to ensure a correct address and the fact that they are an adult... I also ask for a valid # as well and DO call to make sure.. for anything od value over 100.00 I track it, sig confirm it and use insurance.

safe and paranoid... but not sorry (anymore anyway)
Dan