Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
bigblockt-maxx (BEWARE OF BUYING FROM) >

bigblockt-maxx (BEWARE OF BUYING FROM)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

bigblockt-maxx (BEWARE OF BUYING FROM)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default bigblockt-maxx (BEWARE OF BUYING FROM)

This dufus wont answer any simple questions about the items hes trying to scam money for no matter how many times you ask him. AVOID!!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Name calling isn't going to make people want to believe you...just an FYI. It makes you sound immature...especially after the colorful comments you posted in the other thread.

The 2 of you didn't even make a deal in the end...so no harm...no foul. Walk away and go do whatever it is you do.....
Old 04-06-2010, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by MotoGod
Name calling isn't going to make people want to believe you...just an FYI. It makes you sound immature...especially after the colorful comments you posted in the other thread.

The 2 of you didn't even make a deal in the end...so no harm...no foul. Walk away and go do whatever it is you do.....
And whats wrong with being immature? You make it sound like its a bad thing? BTW, I would have just walked away except this azz decided to drag me through the mud. Its like, if you want to sell your crap, then at least try just a little to answer the one or 2 simple question people ask. thats all? is that so hard??
Old 04-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

WOW, a counter negitive thread, How childish
Old 04-07-2010, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by bigblockt-maxx
WOW, a counter negitive thread, How childish
Lol how childish it is to go whining to the forum that someone told you to shove your goods where the sun dont shine. Were your wittle feewings hurt? next time maybe youll get your sh:t together and actually answer the questions the buyers ask of you. Dumbazz
Old 04-07-2010, 11:55 AM
MDB
Suspended

Originally Posted by EMAXX ab USER
Lol how childish it is to go whining to the forum that someone told you to shove your goods where the sun dont shine. Were your wittle feewings hurt? next time maybe youll get your sh:t together and actually answer the questions the buyers ask of you. Dumbazz
How old are you?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Based on the replies he has posted....I'd say 7 or 8 at most....
Old 04-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Tech Adept

You two remind me of the kids that had to be separated in preschool because they were fighting hard over the only red crayon, to see which one could get it up their nose first.

In short ... Just Don't. lol
Old 04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

The thread is going nowhere, so it's going to be closed just like the other one.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

E-Maxx you make your self sound like and idiot. Just so you know.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

LOL They are both idiots if you ask me. LOL. Both the post that they put are useless but it give me something to laugh at. I hope that these post don't go away and that they keep arguing over something this stupid.. I LOVE IT
Old 04-07-2010, 10:46 PM

And isnt it nice of you all to stir the pot somemore. Good upstanding members that you are.

And as for you Mr singapore boy, why dont you do your job as a mod and delete these dumbass threads instead of flexing your scrawny muscle at me. WTF is the matter with you? Anyways I asked marcos if he would delete these pointless threads. Hopefully he will.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:43 PM
MDB
Suspended

And isnt it nice of you all to stir the pot somemore. Good upstanding members that you are.

And as for you Mr singapore boy, why dont you do your job as a mod and delete these dumbass threads instead of flexing your scrawny muscle at me. WTF is the matter with you? Anyways I asked marcos if he would delete these pointless threads. Hopefully he will.
Again, how old are you? 8?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

You know EMAXX ab USER, you should just be quiet while you are ahead, you know that. LOL. You and your boyfriend that started this whole thread and saying he said she said is awesome cause it make me laugh cause people can get all butt hurt over something this stupid. LOL. Keep it goin.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:31 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

im not going to delete this thread this thread will stay. and , Funkymojo is doing a great job as a moderator.