EMAXX ab USER [BEWARE OF SELLING TO]

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 11:16 AM
  #31  
Suspended
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by EMAXX ab USER View Post
yeah your right, this whole thing is unnecessary but if azzwad wants to cry about his stupidity I decided im going to be the first to post negative as you can bet he will be doing it to me.
I feel ashamed to be Canadian with a justification like that! With this kind of attitude we'd all be enemies!!
Cadimman is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 11:46 AM
  #32  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 45
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bigblockt-maxx View Post
I understand, I wouldnt want the confusion either after seeing all of this, I just dont get why my rep gets ruined over nothing. Again no transactions were made
Next time shut your pie hole. Dont go smearing someones name for telling you to keep your junk. Smearing someone in the trader forum is as bad or worse than a neg feedback. Also dont forget all the quotes that were sent in the replies to you which all had my email and requests attached which you were conveniently ignoring. Scammer written all over it.
EMAXX ab USER is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
  #33  
MDB
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 533
Default

Originally Posted by EMAXX ab USER View Post
Next time shut your pie hole. Dont go smearing someones name for telling you to keep your junk. Smearing someone in the trader forum is as bad or worse than a neg feedback. Also dont forget all the quotes that were sent in the replies to you which all had my email and requests attached which you were conveniently ignoring. Scammer written all over it.
Just because he didn't notice your email addy doesn't make him a scammer.

How old are you by the way?
MDB is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 11:55 AM
  #34  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 45
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MDB View Post
Just because he didn't notice your email addy doesn't make him a scammer.

How old are you by the way?
you are totally missing the whole issue arent you sunshine? You must be real special to your mother. Get lost.
EMAXX ab USER is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 11:57 AM
  #35  
MDB
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 533
Default

Originally Posted by EMAXX ab USER View Post
you are totally missing the whole issue arent you sunshine? You must be real special to your mother. Get lost.
How old are you?
MDB is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 01:51 PM
  #36  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 157
Default

Should have just moved on Bigblock. Was it really worth the hassle? You could have just said "Whatever, F you too." lol. And be done with it. You'll meet plenty of dicks like these in life, best thing as usual is just to ignore them. And this guy is obviously proud to be a massive dick, but whatever, more power to him right?

On that note, I really hope emaxx is at least over 40, if not it does not bode well for any of us if that is the way of the future generation

Now die thread. Die! *killswithfire*
RCSavant is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 01:55 PM
  #37  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (25)
 
Brad.R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Memphis,Tn
Posts: 1,739
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default UPDATE

My feedback is fixed {THANKS MARCOS.J}, I still have my radio, he still has his money, we never did any buisness therefore I would like to drop all of this and forget I had any communications with him.

Can someone delete this thread, And the other one he made
Brad.R is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 01:59 PM
  #38  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (25)
 
Brad.R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Memphis,Tn
Posts: 1,739
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCSavant View Post
Should have just moved on Bigblock. Was it really worth the hassle? You could have just said "Whatever, F you too." lol. And be done with it. You'll meet plenty of dicks like these in life, best thing as usual is just to ignore them. And this guy is obviously proud to be a massive dick, but whatever, more power to him right?

On that note, I really hope emaxx is at least over 40, if not it does not bode well for any of us if that is the way of the future generation

Now die thread. Die! *killswithfire*
+1, I should have never made this thread
Brad.R is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:26 PM
  #39  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (75)
 
Funkymojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Posts: 3,433
Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by EMAXX ab USER View Post
Next time shut your pie hole. Dont go smearing someones name for telling you to keep your junk. Smearing someone in the trader forum is as bad or worse than a neg feedback. Also dont forget all the quotes that were sent in the replies to you which all had my email and requests attached which you were conveniently ignoring. Scammer written all over it.
Originally Posted by EMAXX ab USER View Post
you are totally missing the whole issue arent you sunshine? You must be real special to your mother. Get lost.

It's time to watch the way you talk buddy, carry on talking the way you do and i won't hesitate to prevent you from posting.
Funkymojo is offline  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:43 PM
  #40  
Tech Legend
iTrader: (203)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 29,658
Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Funkymojo View Post
It's time to watch the way you talk buddy, carry on talking the way you do and i won't hesitate to prevent you from posting.

I think is time to close it
Marcos.J is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service