EMAXX ab USER [BEWARE OF SELLING TO]

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 02:22 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

LOL This thread is awesome cause it gives me a good laugh at all the retards out here that let a little thing get to them so they think they need to put a post up about the other person to make them look bad. But it gets even more sadder yet with both these guys cause they both put a post up trying to make the other look bad. HAHA. Keep it going so when I get back on here tomorrow, I have something new to laugh at again, LOL.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

yea it is getting very retarded now, leaving negative feedback is showing a bit too much butthurt. EMAXX should be forced to castrate himself on a cactus. AZZZZZZZ
Old 04-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCNitroDude999 View Post
yea it is getting very retarded now, leaving negative feedback is showing a bit too much butthurt. EMAXX should be forced to castrate himself on a cactus. AZZZZZZZ
I wasn't taking sides until I saw that he left a negative feedback. Up until then I was just chalking it up to poor communications. Leaving the negative is just childish and unnecessary.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:15 AM

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

yeah your right, this whole thing is unnecessary but if azzwad wants to cry about his stupidity I decided im going to be the first to post negative as you can bet he will be doing it to me.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EMAXX ab USER View Post
yeah your right, this whole thing is unnecessary but if azzwad wants to cry about his stupidity I decided im going to be the first to post negative as you can bet he will be doing it to me.
Negative feedback is great, if you actually bought or sold something to him and the deal went bad. You're pissed because the deal never went through.

Grow up already.....

Another one to add to my "don't deal with" list. Getting large these days....
Old 04-07-2010, 08:26 AM

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

im not pissed about the deal at all. Im the guy just walking away. That is until he decided to start a lie about me. Yes, please add me to your dont deal list. And all the rest of you who want to call me down, do the same please. I want nothing to do with you. Thanks!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

He left me negitive feedback for a transaction that he backed out of, WTF, He F**** up my trader feedback for something that never happend. Im going to be the bigger person asuming this kids like 13 and get marcos.j it fix all of this.

Ill post some pms in a bit
Old 04-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Here is our pm's

Him--hello, Ill give you $65 shipped for the traxxas 2.4ghz tx/rx if you will ship to me in canada? Also do you have any pics? Thanks

ME--I will more than likely will ship there, Let me check shipping charges and I will pm you tommorrow afternoon

Him--Cool, Please let me know. I have paypal waiting. Leo

Him--oh and let me know if its a 2.4ghz link 5ch rx/tx and send me a couple pics to [email protected] Thanks

Me--Im going to check shipping prices in a little bit, Do you have an exact address. The radio I believe is 4ch but Ill check, Its whatever comes out of the 4x4 slash

Him--My exact addy is
EDITED
Please send me a pic of both tx and rx please. Thanks

Me--Sorry for getting back with you so late, I will ship to canada for an additional $5, The shipping was going to be $15. My paypal address is [email protected], If you give me your e-mail I can send you some pics that I took yesterday. LMK

Him--Gees dude I sent you my email 2 times already. forget it. I dont want it.

Me--DAMN, I made the mistake of missing your e-mail, Everyone makes mistakes and I addmit I did, Ill be sure everyone knows what kind of buyer you are

Him--yer off ur rocker aint ya sunshine? I asked you, like, 2 super easy to answer questions that any 1st grader could answer and you couldnt spit it out. Like I would want to deal with a loser like that. I think you need professional help. Shove ur tx where the sun dont shine.

As you can see this kid is like 13 and doesnt have a clue what he's doing.

Last edited by Brad.R; 04-07-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

Just wondering how I can clear my negitive feedback, No transactions were made therfore no need for the feedback, Can a mod fix it
Old 04-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigblockt-maxx View Post
Here is our pm's

As you can see this kid is like 13 and doesnt have a clue what he's doing.
Can't see where you did anything wrong. It would be cool of you to remove his and your personal information from the public forum though, especially if he is a minor.

Just wondering how I can clear my negitive feedback, No transactions were made therfore no need for the feedback, Can a mod fix it
Send Marcus a pm, he will decide if it should be left alone, removed, or changed to a neutral.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lowcel View Post
Can't see where you did anything wrong. It would be cool of you to remove his and your personal information from the public forum though, especially if he is a minor.

changed to a neutral.
Didnt relize I posted that
Old 04-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I know I will be avoiding both sides involved in this transaction in the future.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jamescam View Post
I know I will be avoiding both sides involved in this transaction in the future.
I understand, I wouldnt want the confusion either after seeing all of this, I just dont get why my rep gets ruined over nothing. Again no transactions were made
Old 04-07-2010, 10:13 AM
MDB
Suspended

Originally Posted by EMAXX ab USER View Post
No its not. I really hope ur mama didnt tell you to write that. I feel sorry for the 3 of ya.
Case in point. You need to grow up before you start telling others too.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

And in the end, it appears they both burned themselves with their childish actions as now nobody wants to deal with either of you.

One is miffed about 30 minutes of his time being wasted (if thats any indicator of what type of ego your dealing with here I don't know what is), the other about making sure someone gets flamed and blackballed for simply backing out on a deal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service