dangerous minds

Old 02-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)
Default dangerous minds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got my ST-RR today
kyosho st rr
brand new diffs came with a center diff that had bad internals that wouldn't even let the cups counter rotate, front conicals were worn down w/ lots of metal shavings in the diff housing.

right rear hex was stripped, front drive axle is missing, no body, clutch pieces, or one piece motor mount like he advertised in pms to me. I'll let you guys know how he handles it all. Not to mention brand new boca bearings that come caked in dirt, thats a nifty upgrade I haven't seen before.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post7008989
Old 02-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Gets popcorn ready...........

Wow, sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe he will set everything straight though. Time will tell.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (64%+)

you know what i was selling alot of stuff and may have gotten a few things mixed up but you didnt even give me a chance to make things right before you put this on trader forum i was investegating the problems you have and was going to give you some soret of reasoable refund if i in deed did misrepresent the buggy althouhg it is used and sales r final and you said your self you did receve it and iam still going to make it right but you just putting it out there with out even giving me a chance to make it right was wroung just wroung your just somebody else looking for some thing for nothing what a prick
this a copy of the pm i left him he has posted this and left bad feed back before i could even make things right the truggy was clean and as far as i know only had one problem which were in the pics broken shock i did not know about the frount diff which might be why it wrecked in the frist place i was investgating the problem and was preparring to make a reaqsonble refund as i stated when i notice that he hasnt even giving me a chance and i promise it wount be as reasonable now as it was that is for sure and if you have filed a paypal complant you will get back what they rule you get back and that is we are not responable for the condition only the delevery and you said you got it or did you not receive it now oh wait i have a tracking num so if you wish to start over and give me a chance to make it right the start deleting and changing things and i will do that now its in your court because you gave bad trader rating and published this before i had a chance to repond to the pm you sent me so now what punk
Old 02-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Suspended

ohh and i know thier was clutch pieces there and the body was a plain black pos if you want it ill send it or i have brand new unpaintec one which was not in the deal or no mention of a body show me proof there was and i will send unpainted one if not to bad iam not usualy like this but you have pissed me off and iam big enough to back up my mouth before you hide nehind you key board
Old 02-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Suspended

i thought maybe i mislead you but as i go back and look at the thread frist sentence i got this from a friend never ran it
Old 02-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Dude shut the hell up with all that shit talking. This is the second thread where you have talked about "backing up your mouth". You are the one who talks big and bad behind the keyboard, then when its in your face you act all cool.

All this guy did was make a thread letting everyone else know that you sent him junk. Instead of making two posts in a row that have absolutely no punctuation, maybe you should have PMed, text, called him to try and resolve this.

If you were to buy a vehicle from here and it arrived like a 5 year old had been playing with it, you would be upset too.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Suspended

thats my point didnt not even contact me till after all this and why nis it every body always attacks the way people spell or type when they dont have a clue and just want to but in iam posting a answer to all this mind your own buss. please
Old 02-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Suspended

and i will make as many posts as i wont to if you have a issue with that dont read
Old 02-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Suspended

another post just cuss i wont to
Old 02-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Suspended

hey party were waiting
Old 02-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

I was eating dinner, sent you a pm.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Just so you know, when something is posted in a public forum, it becomes everyones business.

I mention puncuality because it's very difficult to read a complete paragraph that has no commas or periods.

I'm not trying to bash you or anything, but threads like these can be handled so much differently.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Suspended

well i understand but iam a mechanic so i dont know how to type and hate it so i just say what i wnat and get it done with lol and i understand about public forum but i did put it here nor did i want it here obviously
Old 02-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Suspended

pm answered iam stateing right in public what do you want to make it right i taled to my buddy and he said that the frount drive shaft was in the extra parts so it is there and the bearings r boca kinda weird deal he got it from some one else and raced it once and wrecked it then i got it planing on going to kyosho like i said i never ran it and i did not know about the frount diff i can send you the diffs parts or the money to replace the diff parts your choice
Old 02-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Tech Elite

i'm going to sum up what stuff the truck needs & get quality pricing links.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.