Wiki Posts
Search

Theslowguy = SCAMMER

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by MDslash72
BTW, lets not forget this was my 9 year old sons money, he saved up to buy this rx for his RC truck.

Pretty cool huh!!!
I told you I was sorry your son had to wait. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone. I don't know what to do.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Your receipt does not show an address or even a city or zip code it was mailed to. Where is the MO or the Receipt for the MO?

Send all the proof to PayPal since they will be making the final decision.

Old 01-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The tracking # shows it was delivered on 12/24 to Londonberry, NH

Detailed Results:

Delivered, December 24, 2009, 12:27 pm, LONDONDERRY, NH 03053
Arrival at Post Office, December 24, 2009, 8:52 am, LONDONDERRY, NH 03053
Processed through Sort Facility, December 24, 2009, 12:08 am, NASHUA, NH 03063
Processed through Sort Facility, December 22, 2009, 7:04 pm, SPOKANE, WA 99224
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 22, 2009

Is that where the buyer lives?
Old 01-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MDslash72
Your receipt does not show an address or even a city or zip code it was mailed to. Where is the MO or the Receipt for the MO?

Send all the proof to PayPal since they will be making the final decision.

Deal.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jamescam
The tracking # shows it was delivered on 12/24 to Londonberry, NH

Detailed Results:

Delivered, December 24, 2009, 12:27 pm, LONDONDERRY, NH 03053
Arrival at Post Office, December 24, 2009, 8:52 am, LONDONDERRY, NH 03053
Processed through Sort Facility, December 24, 2009, 12:08 am, NASHUA, NH 03063
Processed through Sort Facility, December 22, 2009, 7:04 pm, SPOKANE, WA 99224
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 22, 2009

Is that where the buyer lives?
No no no. The guys only sent one of my packages priority. I told him priority on both. That was the lipo I sent out the same day.

I tried to pay him right here right now. He sent the money back so he could keep this going...

This is insanity right here.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Md I am not saying slowguy didn't make a mistake because he did but to say you doubt the po could have lost it well I shipped a mo on dec 16 priority mail to truaza for a mlst2 for my son for x mas he didn't get it until after the new year holiday was over because they delivered to the wrong address also he tried to do the right thing again and had his buddy refund your money because you have his account locked up and you sent it back that was your refund you had it and chose not to accept it looks like to me he is not a scammer at all wouldn't it been easier to accept the money and be done with this then to keep dragging it on
Old 01-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Theslowguy
No no no. The guys only sent one of my packages priority. I told him priority on both. That was the lipo I sent out the same day.

I tried to pay him right here right now. He sent the money back so he could keep this going...

This is insanity right here.
So let's get this straight, you sent out another package the same day and happened to be able to get tracking information on that one but you didn't do the same thing for this package? Do you see why this isnt the most believable story?

Now let's fast forward, you sent out yet another item from the same place and the same thing happens and you still didnt get tracking info? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... well you know.

I repeat, I think the feedback is justified.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Tech Regular

So let's get this straight, you sent out another package the same day and happened to be able to get tracking information on that one but you didn't do the same thing for this package? Do you see why this isnt the most believable story?

Now let's fast forward, you sent out yet another item from the same place and the same thing happens and you still didnt get tracking info? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... well you know.

I know. Believe me I know. You ever have a year of the worst luck, worst mistakes, learning curve. This is mine. I will prove myself to everyone.

Originally Posted by CrazyFast1
Md I am not saying slowguy didn't make a mistake because he did but to say you doubt the po could have lost it well I shipped a mo on dec 16 priority mail to truaza for a mlst2 for my son for x mas he didn't get it until after the new year holiday was over because they delivered to the wrong address also he tried to do the right thing again and had his buddy refund your money because you have his account locked up and you sent it back that was your refund you had it and chose not to accept it looks like to me he is not a scammer at all wouldn't it been easier to accept the money and be done with this then to keep dragging it on
I don't understand why he won't take paypal from Mauro on behalf of me. I would think he would want to talk away with his money and me with my broken nerves and feel whole and happy.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

umm I think your logic is a lil off...... okay his buddy did send 35.00 to mdslash and he refused it so again the guy just wants to make a fuss and does not really car about getting his "kids" money back He just wants to piss and moan so again I think theslowguy's trader neg should be removed.......
Old 01-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

James if you go back and read it he sent the package from the ups store and the mo from the actual usps po so it looks like package went ups and the idiot behind the counter screwed that up and the mo went usps I am not saying he didn't make a mistake but he went through the trouble to get a friend to send the money back pp since his account is froze but it seems the guy is making his best effort to make something right that was just an unfortunate turn of events and no one is giving him the benefit of the doubt
Old 01-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
umm I think your logic is a lil off...... okay his buddy did send 35.00 to mdslash and he refused it so again the guy just wants to make a fuss and does not really car about getting his "kids" money back He just wants to piss and moan so again I think theslowguy's trader neg should be removed.......
How is my thinking off? Things only became resolved after the negative feedback on here. If I paid for something on 12/17 and was getting the run around almost a month later I would leave negative feedback too. The negative feedback is justified.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

holy huge pic batman

here is a resized and turned one.
Attached Thumbnails Theslowguy = SCAMMER-dscf0669x.jpg  
Old 01-18-2010, 03:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

How is my thinking off? Things only became resolved after the negative feedback on here. If I paid for something on 12/17 and was getting the run around almost a month later I would leave negative feedback too. The negative feedback is justified.
you do realize that 12/17 is really close to 12/25 and 12/31 and 1/01/10 right?

i shipped a package on my birthday of 12/16 at ups it was not delivered until 1/5/10 and it was going from california to florida, witch takes ups ground about 5-6 days.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

I guess some people don't have common sense..... if you read this front to back the neg is complete and total B.S............ It is VERY obvious the the MDslash72 guy don't want to resolve this and HE is in fact the scammer not Theslowguy......... I guess Texas isn't the brightest of states! I mean Hell its right there in black and white and people even sent to loser who started this money via paypal and he refused....why because he is a cry baby and a drama queen. But hey what do I know?!

Last edited by 440swinger-kid; 01-18-2010 at 06:47 AM. Reason: fixed typo
Old 01-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by Theslowguy
Deal.

This will be my last post until PayPal makes the decision.

The only person I will take the refund from is the person who I payed.

Why haven't you posted the MO receipt you said you sent?

USPS 1st class mail takes 3 days coast to coast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.