SCAMMER SCAMMER!!! RCADDICT921******

Old 01-15-2010, 06:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Normally I would not post on here, but Chad if you are reading this you need to ship and he needs to verify recieving it before he can remove the paypal dispute. Do not remove the dispute.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcaddict921 View Post
yes harry its chad
Feeling guilty are we?I never assumed or mentioned any names.Looks like you're right back to your ways.You know,it was relly nice around most of the forums while you were gone.Now you come back and only managed 6 posts before someone calls you out as a scammer.

Marcos J. please get rid of this loser.In case anyone is still unsure,this is Chad Chastain.Check this thread to learn more about this punk.There are a ton of other threads about him and his never ending list of user names.But they all basically tell the same story and include the same weak excuses that he's using on this thread.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...e-scammer.html
Old 01-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Do not cancel the Dispute,make sure he ships first then cancel after you receive the radio. if you cancel now you are SCREWED. why would he say cancel the dispute then he will ship? screw that just get your money back.and move on to the next deal.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

tHANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely not canceling..
Im not an idiot!!
Thanks again for the feedback
Old 01-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Cant BS and BSER
Old 01-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
Do not cancel the Dispute,make sure he ships first then cancel after you receive the radio. if you cancel now you are SCREWED. why would he say cancel the dispute then he will ship? screw that just get your money back.and move on to the next deal.
+1.This kid has a long history of taking forever to ship.And most of the time if he does ship,the stuff is complete junk!I guess it's easy to see how he earned the name "herpes".Just when you think he finally gave up,here he is again.

P.S. Chad,I recently saw your thread on the Traxxas forum about your bike being stolen.Words can't explain how happy I was to read that.That's what you call karma.And I have a feeling that you're gonna be receiving alot more of it soon.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:39 PM
JSY
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
P.S. Chad,I recently saw your thread on the Traxxas forum about your bike being stolen.Words can't explain how happy I was to read that.That's what you call karma.And I have a feeling that you're gonna be receiving alot more of it soon.
What's his login name on Traxxas?
Old 01-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JSY View Post
What's his login name on Traxxas?
As with all other forums,he has had countless names.The last one he used on Traxxas was lakemead.The thread I was referring to about his bike was deleted after I posted a response on it.

This kid is completely worthless.Check his posting history.He signs up and goes straight for the buy/sell/trade section to start his scamming.He contributes absolutely nothing to this or any other forums.

If you want some good laughs,do a search on some of his previous user names on rctech.I can't remember all of them because there are just too many.But these will give you a good idea of what this kid is all about.

Truggy Racer,bmxrider,TAR,got revo,thunder alley,teamae1,lakemead,proline79

The list goes on alot further,but these are just a few that I can recall right now.All the threads about him go the same way.First he either denies being Chad,then he denies scamming,then he admits to scamming,then he gets banned,then he starts all over again with another account.

Have a look at this epic thread.69 pages!!!!!!!!! I don't expect people to read the whole thing,but it's hilarious because he posts through countless different accounts all on this one thread!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...o-scammer.html
Old 01-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

this Guy is a clown show. i read a lot of replys from him, i remember that thread on traxxas.i thought it was funny.he is worthless GET A JOB PUNK pay for your stuff quit stealing. but you will not once a scum wad alsways a Scum wad.i holpe one day you get felony charges filed on you. and federal charges for saying you use USPS for delivery, fags like you need to go away.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

rcaddict, just looking at this situation from the outside, you wont ship till he drops the claim and he wont drop the claim till he gets the item. might as well just refund the money. contact paypal through the claim process or via CS and say that is what you want to do and they will make it happen.

Yeah it sucks but it is the easiest way to put this behind ya.

Just my 2 cents.

for what it is worth i have found ebay to be a bit more lucrative than a private classified sale if the ad is done right.

It is fun watching 2 egos bidding to the moon so they could be the "one" to win.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Does anyone have a pic or F/B or Myspace info on this clown??? He lives in my area and if i ever see him at the track i want to make sure i steer clear of him.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Suspended

your stuff will be shipped out monday morning with tracking!
Old 01-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by trx450racer174 View Post
Does anyone have a pic or F/B or Myspace info on this clown??? He lives in my area and if i ever see him at the track i want to make sure i steer clear of him.
if you race at thunderalley then you will have seen me by now im there every weekend and a few days of practice during the week
Old 01-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by trx450racer174 View Post
Here ya go.

Look familiar?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/5974785-post9.html
Old 01-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

holy shit he's ugly

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service