TRUCK_BUSTER *DON'T DEAL WITH HIM!!*

Old 12-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs down TRUCK_BUSTER *DON'T DEAL WITH HIM!!*

I just wanted everyone to know of a bad expierience I had with Truck_buster. I bought a LRP SXX and Reedy 35c battery from him for $210 shipped. Both were supposed to be used only 3 times, with I saw in another post of his wasnt true. I sent him the money as promised. I received the items as promised. But I didnt check them right away because of his many positive feedback on here. He asked me to leave him a positive feedback so I did, still not checking the items (used as backups) assuming they were "used 3 times" they were ok. Well a couple days later I was going to install the esc and hook up the battery. Plugged in the battery and nothing on the esc. Tried another battery and it worked fine. Tried to charge the battery and less than a minute or two later, and an error message to check cell on my charger. The battery was stored properly by me in a battery box along with all my other batteries. Pulsar 3 is working like a champ. He responded saying the battery was working great before he sent it. I find that hard to believe. Now he is avoiding me. Am I in the wrong to be pissed about this?? If I were trying to pull a fast one on him wouldn't it be on the more expensive item? Sorry its so long, but I am an honest buyer and feel like I got screwed on this whole deal.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ctroger24 View Post
I just wanted everyone to know of a bad expierience I had with Truck_buster. I bought a LRP SXX and Reedy 35c battery from him for $210 shipped. Both were supposed to be used only 3 times, with I saw in another post of his wasnt true. I sent him the money as promised. I received the items as promised. But I didnt check them right away because of his many positive feedback on here. He asked me to leave him a positive feedback so I did, still not checking the items (used as backups) assuming they were "used 3 times" they were ok. Well a couple days later I was going to install the esc and hook up the battery. Plugged in the battery and nothing on the esc. Tried another battery and it worked fine. Tried to charge the battery and less than a minute or two later, and an error message to check cell on my charger. The battery was stored properly by me in a battery box along with all my other batteries. Pulsar 3 is working like a champ. He responded saying the battery was working great before he sent it. I find that hard to believe. Now he is avoiding me. Am I in the wrong to be pissed about this?? If I were trying to pull a fast one on him wouldn't it be on the more expensive item? Sorry its so long, but I am an honest buyer and feel like I got screwed on this whole deal.
he got me to ....but with me he never sent the receiver
Old 12-28-2009, 04:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

if you used paypal file a claim not as described. also contact marcos J maybe he can fix the feedback for you as well. to show he sells busted broken Junk.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
if you used paypal file a claim not as described. also contact marcos J maybe he can fix the feedback for you as well. to show he sells busted broken Junk.
what do you meen ...why not as described? if i never got the item
Old 12-28-2009, 07:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Originally Posted by G_WORD View Post
what do you meen ...why not as described? if i never got the item

I believe he was referring to ctroger
Old 12-28-2009, 07:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

yes the first post sorry about that..
Old 12-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

it's been over a month since the transaction.

if you didn't check the stuff initially, then the hit is on you.
if you didn't charge and properly dicharge the LiPO for storage, then the hit is on you.

LiPOs are very sensitive to being ignored, or stored for long periods. he can't be obligated to guarantee the condition of a pack forever

you may be an honest dude, he probably is too, but if you're crying foul long after the fact it just doesn't seem right.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by justanotherdude View Post
it's been over a month since the transaction.

if you didn't check the stuff initially, then the hit is on you.
if you didn't charge and properly dicharge the LiPO for storage, then the hit is on you.

LiPOs are very sensitive to being ignored, or stored for long periods. he can't be obligated to guarantee the condition of a pack forever

you may be an honest dude, he probably is too, but if you're crying foul long after the fact it just doesn't seem right.

It was not over a month. I tried to give him over a week to respond before I even posted this thread.

I had 5 lipos before before I bought this one, including 3 Reedys. NEVER had a problem with any of them or with the way I store them.

And if someone has 40+ positive feedback and advertises ONLY used three times you figure they are being honest. If I were trying to scam the dude why wouldn't I have picked the more expensive item? I obviously trusted the guy enough leave him a positive feedback before I even plugged it in.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Truck Buster is my brother. I got a pm from a member on here that bought something from him and didn't receive it. I offered to help him and after seeing this thread it appears he's not the only one. I will do what I can to help and I hope my brothers actions don't reflect back on me. I don't know what's going with him as I don't talk to him very often but If I can help I'm here.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (98%+)

ctroger24

Nothing I sell is junk and you should check my ebay feedback. I did use the sxx and the lipo 3-4 times they worked perfect the last time I used them, I would never send something to somebody if it was a piece of shit. My problem is that I KNOW the stuff was brand new when I got it and I used it a few times and it was the same when I shipped it. and then 3 weeks after getting it you tell me the battey dont work. If you would have said something right away I could understand, I have had over 10 lipo's and the only charger they go on is my hyperion and they are always balanced. I run top of the line electronics with lipo cut off I know they worked perfect.

G_WORD

My computer was down for almost 4 days I contacted you as soon as I could. It was right berfore christmas so people are busy give me a break, you will have the reciever today or tomorrow for sure. I dont scam anyone or avoid people.

IF EITHER OF YOU STILL HAVE A PROBLEM THEN DONT EVER BUY FROM ME AGAIN.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:28 PM
Tech Master

And if a mod could pm me about my feedback being changed I would really appreciate. I dont think there is any reason it. Someone can not wait 3 weeks and then say I sold them junk.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:55 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Truck_Buster View Post
And if a mod could pm me about my feedback being changed I would really appreciate. I dont think there is any reason it. Someone can not wait 3 weeks and then say I sold them junk.
what do you want changed from your feedback?
Old 12-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
what do you want changed from your feedback?
The feedback ctroger24 left for me.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Im my defense if you are not going to do anything. I am entitled to my negative feedback toward you and would like for it to stand. A negative feedback is alot cheaper than a useless battery if you ask me.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Im my defense if you are not going to do anything. I am entitled to my negative feedback toward you and would like for it to stand. A negative feedback is alot cheaper than a useless battery if you ask me.
I'm sorry you had a problem with the battery if you would have contacted me right away it would be a complete different story.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service