Might Be Jumping the Gun.....

Old 10-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default MODS PLEASE DELETE!!

Let me start this by telling you im not throwing any names out there to protect the potential innocent. Cut to the chase bought an item Wednesday morning.$20 No biggie but here it is Friday and the guy has logged on numerous times since, has yet to leave me feedback and will not respond to PM's left to him asking for a tracking number.Also i thoguh it was the sellers responsibility to leave feedback as soon as the item is paid for? Starting to wonder if i got shafted here or not. The only reason im posting this so early is because it only takes 3 days to transfer that money over to your bank account and tomorrow is the 3rd day. Ill give this gentleman till Sunday to come up with some type of response or ill throw him under the bus for all to rag on him about this! If anyone can give me some guidance or light on the situation i would love to hear it.

It sucks becuase when i first joined this forum i read all of these negative things about these ASSHOLES!!!(sorry truth hurts) and thought how can someone do this to people.....now im wondering what am i to do when it happens to me......Good Luck to all of you new guys on here...Not everyone on here is an asshole!

Last edited by Vdub517; 10-31-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Well it kinda makes you wonder if he won't respond. However as far as feedback after payment, HA! I only had that happen once. Seems people want the transaction all complete before they get feedback. As I see it, when you send the money your end of the deal has been done, so feedback should come then. However, I think people want to see if you get it or are happy before "sticking their neck out" even though they could leave further feedback...
Old 10-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Yeah- most people want to make sure you leave them positive feedback before doing it for you. I am the opposite. I want the buyer to know that I care enough to let them know that I am serious about shipping and having a smooth transaction.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

You're thinking eBay on the feedback business about the seller leaving it for the buyer after he receives payment. I haven't seen anything like that mentioned here.

An thats not even working on eBay - only once in my last 15 transactions has a seller done that.

I've noticed that not everyone is concerned about getting stuff shipped out ASAP after its been paid for. I hope thats all thats going on in your case.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

All is well recieved the items today....lack of communiction can worry a person....but atleast i got the items!!!