R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   dealings with justinalamode (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/34024-dealings-justinalamode.html)

mc43 02-20-2004 03:16 PM

dealings with justinalamode

do not deal with justinalamode,i bought a yokomo car from him and he removed half the parts that were included,terrible way to do business,what a thief!:flaming: :flaming:

JusBox 02-20-2004 03:25 PM

Man what's going on around here? I guess another name to watch out for... i hope he has a good excuse but please don't flame him to hell and back until we hear his side.

The original link: http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...threadid=32779

So what you received doesn't look like the picture???

http://rctech.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=702866

mc43 02-20-2004 05:24 PM

i recieved chassis but he removed the suzuki drive cups and the aluminum front steering blocks,also the front one way has teeth missing from gear an the drive cup roll pins were missing

JusBox 02-20-2004 06:15 PM

Originally posted by mc43
i recieved chassis but he removed the suzuki drive cups and the aluminum front steering blocks,also the front one way has teeth missing from gear an the drive cup roll pins were missing
That's pretty rotten if this is the case.

justinalamode 02-20-2004 06:32 PM

mc43

if you checked the post, i removed those pieces from the original deal, hence my price drop to 250 and noted it in the first post. but you would only have known that if you read it first.

and i would like to see pics of the missing teeth, i don't know how those would be missing. if that is the case, i am willing to pay for the stripped gear.

justinalamode 02-20-2004 06:33 PM

also

what drive cup roll pins?

pro3racer 02-20-2004 07:03 PM

i read the posts, and it says nothing about taking stuff off the car, just that you dropped the price. The pins are the pins inside the dogbone cup, that holds the axle and the dogbone(part that connects to diff) together.

hobbipro 02-20-2004 07:18 PM

I guess I'm blind too, I dont see any posting about taking the parts out of the deal. This kind of bait and switch makes me very mad :flaming: The parts in question should definitely be included, I feel for ya mc43!

popsracer 02-20-2004 08:10 PM

dealings with justinalamode

Guys;

Reading of problems selling/buying used R/C stuff just pains me.

The one Car I sold on e-Bay, I gave over $100+ worth of good extra parts and Radio equipment that was not included in the original deal, just because I really couldn't see having any use for it in the future.

Secondly, any pictures of your item(s) should accurately represent what you are offering for sale.

Buyers should KNOW who they are dealing with. I personally will not do business with someone I cannot trace back with an address and phone #.

It takes just a little extra time for both parties to follow some common sense rules when trading with someone online and avoid the many problem we read about here almost daily.

17driver 02-20-2004 08:27 PM

Well put popsracer.

JusBox 02-20-2004 08:30 PM

I believe before he edited his first post he mentioned that because of the price drop he wasn't including the parts anymore. I think that's where the confusion comes in.

justinalamode 02-20-2004 10:01 PM

AWOL ..

if i could go back to show you the post that was edited before i put sold, it would show that the 2 items were removed which is why i price dropped it. note, this was in the first post. and NO i did not just edit it today, it was done on 2/11/2004 as you can see.

justinalamode 02-20-2004 10:08 PM

Originally posted by hobbipro
I guess I'm blind too, I dont see any posting about taking the parts out of the deal. This kind of bait and switch makes me very mad :flaming: The parts in question should definitely be included, I feel for ya mc43!
Hobbipro, I understand what you are saying about bait and switch, but that was not the case.

If the original post was read, it would have been clear that the cups and knucks were removed. If MC43 would have asked questions before purchasing, it would have made it a lot more clear. He simply made contact with me w/ the reply he posted about " will you take 250 and paypal " I even left him my phone number in his private message box to contact me. He did contact, yet did not ask any questions regarding the hopups, so I assume he read the original post along w/ the reduced price.

Note that those were the only 2 contacts I had from him. I don't recall having a private message from him and no emails, only paypal verifications.

mc43 02-21-2004 04:28 AM

the original post said nothing about removing parts to lower price,if it did why was post stating what was included edited to say sold.cover your ass and lie justin it will all equal out in the end

mc43 02-21-2004 04:33 AM

also there were other cars with the same hopups[minus the parts in question]for less money the reason i bought from justin were the parts in question