dealings with justinalamode

Old 02-21-2004, 09:12 AM
Tech Regular

Default cover my ass and lie?

that's not how i do business around here. if you would have read the first post when i did my price drop, you would have seen the parts take out from the original post.
Old 02-22-2004, 06:28 AM
Tech Initiate

i posted a reply after reading the post,nothing was in the post about removing the parts.i wouldnt have contacted you if it said the aluminum parts in question werent included,it is funny though that all that was included was removed when you typed in sold.as i stated before i had no interest in the car without the parts you stole from it
Old 02-22-2004, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

Default mc

it was not removed once i typed in sold. once i price dropped it, then i removed and noted in the first post. if you would have asked more questions, then you wouldn't have purchased this. all you did was throw the money at me. i did note it in the first post.
Old 02-25-2004, 07:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well I see a solution to this, he is a dis-satisfied customer and either you could offer to sell him the parts at a discounted price reflecting the lack of communication if he is willing to buy them or offer to refund him the money and he ships the car back so he can buy one that has the options he was looking for.
This is not rocket science, I work in the industry and know how important costomer service is.Buyer beware is one thing but word of mouth (or forum) is a big help or hinderance.100 people can praise your service and it is good to hear it but one person can say negative things and it sounds just as loud as the 100 positive people in our society of litigeous people.
I am sure you will both do what is best so good luck.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:10 PM
Tech Addict

I have had dealings with justin, seemed fair to me and I got what I paid for in a very timely manner. I'm sure he will step up and do what's right to make things square.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Tech Regular

Default inferno and froghead

thanks for the words. i do have the steering knuckles that i will let go to him for a discounted price, and i even told him that i was gonna pay for the so called "missing teeth on the front ring gear"

i'm not pointing fingers, i just wanted to see pictures of what he was talking about.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default inferno

and about refunding.

that usually doesn't work if a situation turns out like this. he is pissed, and i am mad myself that this came from the whole deal. if buyers read thoroughly, i believe they hold the responsibility. it is mine, as a seller, to be sure they get what is listed and what is described.

since he is hella fired up, he could hinder the car upon return, or even keep it.

that is why, i include at the bottom of posts, "all sales are final"
Old 02-25-2004, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

No problem I only give suggestions to better work for both parties.If refunding does not work for you then I am sure you will find a solution that will benifit both of you better.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I say justin is a great seller. I haven't been on this board that long but have dealt with him twice. Products delivered as stated in the post and delivery was prompt.