what would u do???

Old 10-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Big Bore Shocks

Had I been the buyer I would have either sent the $25 or offered to send them back at your expense. He is of course correct that the mistake was yours so your problem but that is sorry way to deal with people. I would give him a neutral rating with a brief and factually correct explanation why and move on.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oldsprintfan View Post
Had I been the buyer I would have either sent the $25 or offered to send them back at your expense. He is of course correct that the mistake was yours so your problem but that is sorry way to deal with people. I would give him a neutral rating with a brief and factually correct explanation why and move on.
No don't give him a neutral give him a +1 he paid the amount agreed on. I would just PM the seller and ship the parts back at his expense. if it's the shocks from the post above, how could you forget to take off a set of shocks before you ship??? pay the freight !!!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Thumbs up

this has happened to me i ordered a radio from a fellow on rctech here and he sent the wrong radio but the right reciver so i just shipped him back the radio and he sent me my radio and an extra RX battery sometimes people are just generous and throw in a couple extra for the good service and it will come back to you in the long run just do the right thing and tell the guy if he needs them back hell pay the shipping but leave him a +1 thats wat i did
Old 10-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I've been known to toss freebies into the box when shipping. I gave a guy a complete set of Dynamite Hex wrenches when he bought a car off me.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Great advice!

So, what did you do?

Post the outcome when you have it.