muggleh8tr is a LIAR

Old 02-19-2004, 07:52 PM

Post tommy m

you dont even know the whole story....
call me what you like....
i race at socal raceway in huntington beach, california...
feel free to stop by and express yourself... really....
Old 02-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

TOMMI, cool it bro!

muggleh8r already apologize for what he said and have talked to Pitshop on the phone to clear the issue. this bashing should stop right here!!!

TO EVERYONE WHO WROTE THOSE FLAMING POSTS,

that is totally inappropriate. we don't know muggleh8r but we know Mike Ang. Vouching for Mang's integrity is enough! we don't have to bash anyone! SO PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS! dont' give Filipinos this kind of image!

--- homer
Old 02-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

TO Mr. Tommi Makkinen:

That was totally inappropriate... whatever the circumstances may be... if you would be kind enough to edit your post, so that we may put this to rest. thank you.

awat na nga... para tapos na.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Exclamation

Originally posted by highwayman
TO Mr. Tommi Makkinen:

That was totally inappropriate... whatever the circumstances may be... if you would be kind enough to edit your post, so that we may put this to rest. thank you.

awat na nga... para tapos na.
stop na mga kuya! enough all of this............... di na natin pinagtatanggol si mang nyan, baka sumama pa image natin!

di ganyan gusto mangyari ni mang........
Old 02-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)

i cleared my posts here. i apologize if you think that was overboard. my point is: try to get the facts straight before you blast a guy like pitshop.

i cant claim that pitshop is my best friend. but he's such a good guy to me that it burns me up to read something like this...

i mean, we have only one thing in common and that is our love of this hobby. dont ruin the hobby by trying to bring down a guy just because of a bum deal.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default to muggleh8tr

In behalf of all GMA and FPJ loving filipinos, we apologize to you if you have been wrongly accused of being a liar and a cheater.

It is sad to admit that there is nothing wrong with using USPS for US to US packages. However once the packages arrive in the Philippines and are handled by the Philippine Post Office, that is where the problem begins. And there is no way to track those packages at Philpost. That is why it would be better to use professional courier services even if they are more expensive.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:59 AM

Post post office

yeah,, next time i will go ups.....
Old 02-20-2004, 11:03 AM

Default Re: to muggleh8tr

thanks for the apology... but there is no need for it....
michael's friends were just coming to his aide... and i respect that... i think anyone else would do the same... hopefully everything is ok now... i do want to thank highwayman and babytoy.. they got me thinking straight instead of on impulse..
Originally posted by asar
In behalf of all GMA and FPJ loving filipinos, we apologize to you if you have been wrongly accused of being a liar and a cheater.

It is sad to admit that there is nothing wrong with using USPS for US to US packages. However once the packages arrive in the Philippines and are handled by the Philippine Post Office, that is where the problem begins. And there is no way to track those packages at Philpost. That is why it would be better to use professional courier services even if they are more expensive.
Old 02-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by Tommi Makkinen
i cleared my posts here. i apologize if you think that was overboard. my point is: try to get the facts straight before you blast a guy like pitshop.

i cant claim that pitshop is my best friend. but he's such a good guy to me that it burns me up to read something like this...

i mean, we have only one thing in common and that is our love of this hobby. dont ruin the hobby by trying to bring down a guy just because of a bum deal.
WHOA!!!!!!!

I make a deal and get ripped off you bet you're sweet ass I'm gonna make a noise... A very LOUD noise.... I put getting ripped off "online" just the same as if I went down to the local store.
You must make sure of the rules before engaging in any transaction, whether it's a meal, car, house or a spouse ....

Would you buy a Rolex watch from a person on the street?
And then try and make the real Rolex accountable?

I ahve over 100 transactions on EBAY and I make sure who/what/how/when what I am bidding on and make sure the person selling it is legit. If I have any doubts then I pass. I saw a couple of real sweet deals in here but after checking the seller I passed..... Am I am glad in a couple of them that I did.... A couple I wished I'd not been so anal....

As for "items" outside US, shipping will cost more and take longer... Some countries have strict export/import laws and items can be held up for long periods of time. Do the research first and save yourself a lot of crap like we have seen in here....

After a personal attack you really can not take it back what was said ...
Just ask my first wife.... Stupid (*&$%$*()$%&*(%$
Old 02-21-2004, 04:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Kala kasi ng mga kano stupido ang pilipino e, isip ng mga kano matalino sila ang hinde nila alam wise yata si Mang.
Old 02-21-2004, 06:22 PM
Tech Regular

peace na peace na peace na!!!
Old 10-01-2004, 12:11 AM
Suspended

umm, so wussup with phil
i talked to him on the phone about his tablet pc and i agreed to send first, is he coo now or what?? i dont wanna lose my money again