maxair45 --- WATCH OUT SUPER SCAMMER!!!!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 07:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Default maxair45 --- WATCH OUT SUPER SCAMMER!!!!

Hey guys, My son tryed earlier in the year I guess to do business with this guy. I guess he didnt get what he wanted or whatever.

Well I saw him post up a B4 for sale. He said he had No pics and Shows a Vid. Then he takes pics with his Phone Camera and I tell him they are junk and I cannot see them, through the terrible backround light. He threatns me, tells me Im a liar, a bullshit artist... etc... I have a few posts he sent to my phone. I shall post

By the way the kid is in College, playing hockey at the age of 20 or so. He states he has a kid of 5 years or more. But I Dont know how thats possible what do you think? LOL

Here are a few words this " K I D " Used against me, and said to me. I dont know who wants to do business with someone like this but just watch out.

Maxair45--- " Okay ur a little scamming pos...son...u should be staralized. It just sold for 100 bye asshole "

" top txting me ill get the cops on ur ass for harassnment"

" Funny guy. Ur a scammer lieing piece of shit tht needs to die and make the world happy "

" Funny guy. Ur a scammer lieing piece of shit tht needs to die and make the world happy
Oohhh no not the county...stop please please. Your family like ur loud mouthed son huh "
Old 10-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Some of the mess going on here really amazes me. If people would act like they have at least a tiny bit of integrity, all of these questionable transactions would never happen.

The "internet courage" is also pretty interesting. I would really like to have seen the conversation between you two take place in person. I have a feeling it would have gone a much different way...

Last edited by Stubbs; 10-16-2009 at 04:55 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

So sir you tried scamming me out of my b4 once and you try it again saying your son did it not you. You are a liar, scammer, and a POS. How did I scam you when I didn't even send or recieve anything? Keep harassing me and sending me texts the police will hear about it.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by killatoyota4569 View Post
Hey guys, My son tryed earlier in the year I guess to do business with this guy. I guess he didnt get what he wanted or whatever.

Well I saw him post up a B4 for sale. He said he had No pics and Shows a Vid. Then he takes pics with his Phone Camera and I tell him they are junk and I cannot see them, through the terrible backround light. He threatns me, tells me Im a liar, a bullshit artist... etc... I have a few posts he sent to my phone. I shall post

By the way the kid is in College, playing hockey at the age of 20 or so. He states he has a kid of 5 years or more. But I Dont know how thats possible what do you think? LOL

Here are a few words this " K I D " Used against me, and said to me. I dont know who wants to do business with someone like this but just watch out.

Maxair45--- " Okay ur a little scamming pos...son...u should be staralized. It just sold for 100 bye asshole "

" top txting me ill get the cops on ur ass for harassnment"

" Funny guy. Ur a scammer lieing piece of shit tht needs to die and make the world happy "

" Funny guy. Ur a scammer lieing piece of shit tht needs to die and make the world happy
Oohhh no not the county...stop please please. Your family like ur loud mouthed son huh "
No I am not 20 no I don't play collage hockey. I prefer to keep my age and such private. You show show them youir shit too and not just when I said about you. You and your "son" need to go away because I told you from the start I didn't wanna deal with you. Where are your resent texts? Mind showing them too? The is hilarious how am I a bad guy when I never sent or received anything.

You asked for pics I sent them. I sent you new ones and you still think their "dark". Post the new ones up and lets see what they think. It was directly under a light for gods sake....."Super Scammer"? That just gives away your a 7 year old with no life that has nothing better to do than piss off everyone around him.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

How can a Buyer Scam a Seller

LOL
Old 10-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by maxair45 View Post
No I am not 20 no I don't play collage hockey. I prefer to keep my age and such private. You show show them youir shit too and not just when I said about you. You and your "son" need to go away because I told you from the start I didn't wanna deal with you. Where are your resent texts? Mind showing them too? The is hilarious how am I a bad guy when I never sent or received anything.

You asked for pics I sent them. I sent you new ones and you still think their "dark". Post the new ones up and lets see what they think. It was directly under a light for gods sake....."Super Scammer"? That just gives away your a 7 year old with no life that has nothing better to do than piss off everyone around him.
People know who I am sir, they have seen me in person at my local track. LOL
I do know a fair share. Thank you and good day.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Stubbs View Post
Some of the mess going on here really amazes me. If people would act like they have at least a tiny bit of integrity, all of these questionable transactions would never happen.

The "internet courage" is also pretty interesting. I would really like to have seen the conversation between you too take place in person. I have a feeling it would have gone a much different way...
I could show you the whole thing. Not a problem. I have nothing to hide at all.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Tech Addict

How can a Buyer Scam a Seller

LOL
How could someone be a scammer when there was no deal? You tried conning me into sending first you liar.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Tech Addict

People know who I am sir, they have seen me in person at my local track. LOL
I do know a fair share. Thank you and good day.
Same ask anyone who races with me. You are a lieing little brat who posted this because I wouldn't agree to sell his son the b4 at $60 shipped
Old 10-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

maxair you got a pm
Old 10-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Tech Addict

replied

Thank you looper
Old 10-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by maxair45 View Post
Same ask anyone who races with me. You are a lieing little brat who posted this because I wouldn't agree to sell his son the b4 at $60 shipped
Where are you getting your information. I am a 30 yr old man. You have no respect, and look at how you talk. yeah Great. Dont know where you got your information from. I have all Texts that you sent and I. So yeah I will stick to what I say. SCAMMER! GOOD DAY SIR

THREAD CLOSED!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)

killatoyota4569 is the next jldjlaudio
Old 10-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
killatoyota4569 is the next jldjlaudio
+1

AMEN!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Tech Addict

Where are you getting your information. I am a 30 yr old man. You have no respect, and look at how you talk. yeah Great. Dont know where you got your information from. I have all Texts that you sent and I. So yeah I will stick to what I say. SCAMMER! GOOD DAY SIR

THREAD CLOSED!
Are you some how trying to black mail me with the texts. Go ahead post them up see if I care. Your a worthless POS scum bag that need to go. DO IT!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service