R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Lazy A$$ shipper excuses! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/332452-lazy-%24%24-shipper-excuses.html)

Wanabrc 10-02-2009 10:50 PM

Lazy A$$ shipper excuses!

Don't you just love it when you purchase an item, the seller ignores you for 7-10 days and then comes up with some cr#@$p? excuse! I'm a pretty patient guy as I normally give someone about 5-7 days to get something shipped but don't say you will ship asap & not even send a respond for 10 days. The excuse I've heard the most often (& very often) is the dead aunt, uncle, sister bother, mother father, dog cat mule ox, you name it!. It's dead and they must bust out the shovels and go bury them. I appologize to those that truly lost someone but I know that every person that has sent me something late (I've lost count 10+) did not just have someone suddenly drop dead. Grow a sack and admit your mistakes.

Wanabrc 10-02-2009 11:58 PM

Ooooops! I put this in the wrong forum. Mods please move this to the appropriate forum.

flame56mx 10-03-2009 07:06 AM

Right there with ya man. It really sucks.....:rolleyes:

smokinu 10-03-2009 02:40 PM

there was one TIME! were my dog actually died, and the guy made me prove it....

Marcos.J 10-03-2009 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by smokinu (Post 6424333)
there was one TIME! were my dog actually died, and the guy made me prove it....

did you ship him your dog?

j/k

smokinu 10-03-2009 02:50 PM

sent pictures. :lol:

Wanabrc 10-04-2009 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Marcos.J (Post 6424337)
did you ship him your dog?

j/k

.:lol:

XXXDad 10-04-2009 04:56 AM

:weird:

flame56mx 10-04-2009 09:19 AM

Yeah, i thought i heard them all, but pics of a dead dog...I would've just taken your word on that one..:lol:

Graphite07 10-04-2009 10:18 AM

yep i hate that crap. i bought a traxxas air filter assembly and a complete clutchbell set up and a 2055 servo from a kid off traxxas for 20$ shipped. 8 days later no item i pm him and sent email...UMM dude i am a kid trying to find a box and tape get off my back.... my mom ship it in 3 to 5 days whe nshe gets home from vacation..ok i filed the paypal dispute it was his moms account mom calls me up and says shipping Prioirty mail today i said ok, had it by wednesday. after that he posted i can not sell or buy online any more becuase some one cryed and filed a dispute (MOM) got mad at me. then he says not my fault grown men cry like a little kid just becuase i have not shipped it yet.i said yes your fault 100% should have shipped the next day should have not told me i will ship asap (same day i get payment) NOT 8 DAYS LATER.after your mom calls me and tells me sorry for your actions and your Irresponsibility becuase you are 13. he told me f-off in a pm lmao.

smokinu 10-04-2009 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by flame56mx (Post 6426695)
Yeah, i thought i heard them all, but pics of a dead dog...I would've just taken your word on that one..:lol:

i told him it would take me a extra day or two because my dog past away he was like blah blah blah i need proof well (we dont make obituaries for dogs) so i sent him a pic of the dog stiff as board, and in the back of my truck... it hurt worse taking the pic for proof then it did taking the dog to the vet (to incinerate it)

Marcos.J 10-04-2009 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by smokinu (Post 6426916)
i told him it would take me a extra day or two because my dog past away he was like blah blah blah i need proof well (we dont make obituaries for dogs) so i sent him a pic of the dog stiff as board, and in the back of my truck... it hurt worse taking the pic for proof then it did taking the dog to the vet (to incinerate it)

at least it was your dog and not a person, I mean you will be like ," excuse me folks i know some of you are crying in this funeral but I really need to take a picture of the body and casket"

flame56mx 10-04-2009 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Marcos.J (Post 6426936)
at least it was your dog and not a person, I mean you will be like ," excuse me folks i know some of you are crying in this funeral but I really need to take a picture of the body and casket"

To all sellers on RCtech: Just communicate, dont wait for the buyer to lose his patience, it just leads to assumptions and frustration, and possibly a neg feedback. If there is a problem, let him know, and try to get the item(s) out asap, because you would want the same....:tire:

koolwhipman 10-04-2009 07:28 PM

I feel like a failure when I print a shipping label in the morning and can't get the package to the shipper until after 6PM. I guess I'm not doing that bad then...

flame56mx 10-04-2009 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by koolwhipman (Post 6428706)
I feel like a failure when I print a shipping label in the morning and can't get the package to the shipper until after 6PM. I guess I'm not doing that bad then...

A day or two = acceptable
A week or two= assinine

I recently purchased an amb on sept. 15th, rec'd on sept. 30th...then, after everything is said and done, I left positive feedback anyways, and got nothing back, and I paid within minutes...some people?