Don't send Beta bob money!!!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Cool

If any of u guys are having a problem w/ a Team member, pm me(LOSTTHMOJO), smokinu, JAZ240, or djzachtyler!!!! We will contact our forum mods and admins and will decide what to do!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik View Post
Sorry guys. As I said, there are probably some EXCELLENT folks involved with the team, but as a famous person said LONG ago "you are judged by the company you keep". Three have been proven scammers ALREADY, and you've got a couple other folks who are proving themselves to be absolute lunatics (check out Killatoyota's rant(s)).
By this reasoning, No one should be here buying/selling on RCtech then correct?

Which also means, since you frequent the forums, and have for some time now, have a post count that's astronomical, and a positive sellers rating out the wazoo.. your just a tic away from being a scammer correct?
"the company you keep".....

Being a TT member, I have met no others in my area yet. I'm sure I will as soon as the winter series starts up. But so far..Other then my friend who I recently got to join, no one. Which other then a few groups of racers around the country, that's how it is.

We don't all know each other. Yet. Maybe one day there will be a Vegas rally, or something.. But as it is, each little clique is it's own. There are states with 2 or 3 members each.. some with 30 or 40.. *rough numbers, I suck at math too!* ..

I would really hate to have MY name ran through the mud because some a-hole I didn't even know who happened to share a common interest with me did something stupid.

As Jaz, and Mojo have stated, When a bad apple is found in the bunch.. it's tossed. More then we can say about the Tech here ....

Now, I hope I didn't upset anyone.. I've got the good seller rating too. I intend on keeping it that way.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Angry

Well beta bob was posting under Mile1591 immediately after I sent him money. Bragging about his new Serpent 733 on order. Now both user names have been suspended. Probably won't be long before he finds another way onto this site.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:46 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cadimman View Post
Well beta bob was posting under Mile1591 immediately after I sent him money. Bragging about his new Serpent 733 on order. Now both user names have been suspended. Probably won't be long before he finds another way onto this site.
Yes I banned his new name, I will do my best to keep an eye out for him if he tries to come back with a new name. If you guys have doubts about a sale let me know asap
Old 10-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I will give Beta Bobs personal information to his local authorities if anyone wants to press criminal charges
Old 10-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Suspended

Wink

Thanks Jaz. Yes, I do want to press charges and this was clearly a scam from the start. Not one of those Ooops, not quite how you described it or shipped late type things. I tried to email his local sheriff. We'll see if I get a response. Any help in justice would be appreciated. I consider my money gone (even though Paypal MAY help; I find out by the 9th) but I really think if people are held accountable, internet theft might not be so common place. Thank you for all who have helped me so far!
Old 10-04-2009, 03:49 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

yeh this cadimann fella has had the worst run of luck lately on tryin to buy things that he wanted. prolly think his wife wants him to bail on the hobby or only buy from the LHS in future. any updates cadi, PM me

R
Old 10-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Suspended

Smile

Originally Posted by ultegrasti View Post
yeh this cadimann fella has had the worst run of luck lately on tryin to buy things that he wanted. prolly think his wife wants him to bail on the hobby or only buy from the LHS in future. any updates cadi, PM me

R
Ya, she says "that's your budget - you don't get any more money, just 'cause someone stole it!". Anyway, hopefully my other two packages will be here next week, and maybe even Paypal might give me the $450 Miles Schneese stole from me.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Suspended

Angry

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
I will give Beta Bobs personal information to his local authorities if anyone wants to press criminal charges
Couldn't really get the authorities of Townsend Deleware. Found Sheriff's email on line. Emailed him with brief description of what's up. Did not hear back. Any help on how to persue this would be greatly appreciated. I have all documentation proving this scam and would absolutely LOOOOOVE to press charges. It's obvious it was a scam from step one. He then ordered his new TC and changed user name right after I payed him. I want to see this scum brought to justice!
Old 10-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cadimman View Post
Couldn't really get the authorities of Townsend Deleware. Found Sheriff's email on line. Emailed him with brief description of what's up. Did not hear back. Any help on how to persue this would be greatly appreciated. I have all documentation proving this scam and would absolutely LOOOOOVE to press charges. It's obvious it was a scam from step one. He then ordered his new TC and changed user name right after I payed him. I want to see this scum brought to justice!

i hope you get your money back.or send this Clow to jail for mail fraud. did he say he would use the USPS for delivery? if so he commited mail fraud.

here you go fill this out and submit it.
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx
Old 10-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Suspended

Paypal decided in my favor. BIG WHOPEEEE! There are no funds to give me. That theiving piece of crap stole my money to buy his new touring car and all I can do is find my way down to Townsend DE. All these team terribles say it's a good thing that they can do something IF shady business occurs. Well, HELP ME TEAM TERRIBLES!! This PUKE very obviously posted a scam by stating the item was unused! I have all documentation that he scammed me. If nothing else PM me his address or be a little proactive and help me.:f laming:

Somebody explain to me why we pay paypal fees if they don't do anything? Maybe I should only buy through egay?

Last edited by Cadimman; 10-10-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
i hope you get your money back.or send this Clow to jail for mail fraud. did he say he would use the USPS for delivery? if so he commited mail fraud.

here you go fill this out and submit it.
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...Complaint.aspx
Well I checked and he did not state who he would ship it through, just that he would ship asap
Old 10-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

If you paid via CC and not funds in your PayPal account

Call the number on the back of your CC and reverse the charges

same deal if it was bank funds

In the worst case PayPal will close your account because PayPal would end up with there pants around there ankles for the money instead of you
Old 10-11-2009, 06:50 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by tmaxxking View Post
If you paid via CC and not funds in your PayPal account

Call the number on the back of your CC and reverse the charges

same deal if it was bank funds

In the worst case PayPal will close your account because PayPal would end up with there pants around there ankles for the money instead of you
I contacted CC yesterday. They are sending forms for me to fill out. I would love it if that's what they did. Paypal is a joke! They make the large off user fees and their own exchange rate.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Paypal is making huge money offer people and they do not even care about us.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service