jhipps835----DANGER!!!!!!!!

Reply

Old 09-24-2009, 03:22 AM
  #1  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 604
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default jhipps835----DANGER!!!!!!!!

this scammer is still trading despite having a bad feed back!!1 where is the justice?????

paypal has favoured to my claim but out of 210$ they only managed 9$ plus


this little shit spent all my money

i have not received my v spec and he continues to trade here!!!!!


common............................:flamin g:
muaythai is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:05 AM
  #2  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (19)
 
_Hier_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lincoln NE
Posts: 532
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

It does not matter what his balance is.
I can tell you for a fact if he had $0 and owed you $250 because of a claim, paypal would credit your account the $250 and his account would show a -$250 balance.


I just dealt with a claim where paypal sided with the buyer and the funds were not in my paypal account, thus leaving me a negative balance.
_Hier_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:16 AM
  #3  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
j33p3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default paypal resolutions

I got ripped for a hundred through paypal, the guy had only 12 dollars in his account, so thats what I got, 12 dollars.
This guy is still tradin on ebay too, I have it in my watch list.
sometimes paypal is good, but only if the person your dealing with is a verified good paypal trader.
j33p3r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:44 AM
  #4  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (131)
 
jutaime00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: planet jupiter and moon
Posts: 6,455
Trader Rating: 131 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by muaythai View Post
this scammer is still trading despite having a bad feed back!!1 where is the justice?????

paypal has favoured to my claim but out of 210$ they only managed 9$ plus


this little shit spent all my money

i have not received my v spec and he continues to trade here!!!!!


common............................:flamin g:


when did you bought the item?
jutaime00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:59 AM
  #5  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 604
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default scammeR!!

Originally Posted by _Hier_ View Post
It does not matter what his balance is.
I can tell you for a fact if he had $0 and owed you $250 because of a claim, paypal would credit your account the $250 and his account would show a -$250 balance.


I just dealt with a claim where paypal sided with the buyer and the funds were not in my paypal account, thus leaving me a negative balance.
i bought the item about a month ago.


i rang paypal, and they claim there was only 9$ is this little idiots account. thus only that amount can be credited in to mine


they say some how or the other they will try to attain my money back



i wont rest josh hipps, IF U READING THIS , I WONT REST IN PIECE UNTIL I GET EVERY DIME.

EVEN THOUGH THAT MEANS ME COMING OVER TO YOUR RACE TRACK


SEE HOW FAR U CAN RACE WITH OUT ME LOOKING OVER YOUR LOSI 2.0 AND MY V SPEC THAT U CHEATED ME OUT
muaythai is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:07 AM
  #6  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (32)
 
losi8ight832's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Buckeye,AZ
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

really sucks man,hope you get your money back...i would be too!
losi8ight832 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:14 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (65)
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,932
Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)
Default

ive been warning people but i am the one gets the kid comments

muaythai, He still races with that v spec he sold, and his buggy is not even a true 2.0 its a 1.0rtr being upgraded.
smokinu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:37 AM
  #8  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 604
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default josh hipps

Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
ive been warning people but i am the one gets the kid comments

muaythai, He still races with that v spec he sold, and his buggy is not even a true 2.0 its a 1.0rtr being upgraded.
where is the track, and what days is he there??
muaythai is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:21 PM
  #9  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
jhipps835's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,071
Trader Rating: 13 (88%+)
Default

Yet after this happened between me and you people still bought from me and I sent them what they bought. Not my problem when your postal system screws up. I even contacted your postal service and they said they couldnt do anything about it because you never got insurance. And thats not my problem either because you never asked for it nor payed for it.
jhipps835 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:42 PM
  #10  
Tech Master
iTrader: (34)
 
rcheadcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,799
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jhipps835 View Post
Yet after this happened between me and you people still bought from me and I sent them what they bought. Not my problem when your postal system screws up. I even contacted your postal service and they said they couldnt do anything about it because you never got insurance. And thats not my problem either because you never asked for it nor payed for it.
no it is ur prob.... u sold it and the buyer never got it so yes u own him the engine or money.. then someone comes on here saying that ur still using the engine? so whats the deal?
rcheadcrazy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:50 PM
  #11  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
jhipps835's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,071
Trader Rating: 13 (88%+)
Default

That guy doesnt even know me. He has no idea what engine I use. No body on this site has ever seen my car or knows what engine i use. So who are you to say im still using it?
jhipps835 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:51 PM
  #12  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (65)
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,932
Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)
Default

i laughed
Originally Posted by jhipps835
Who are you to be making comments about me that are not even true. First you say that I reace with his v spec. Which one isnt even true. I shipped him his v spec like he told me to and its not my problem that the english prick's postal service is bad. Second of all how the hell do you know what i drive? You dont even know me and you say i have an rtr 1.0 upgrading to a 2.0. Thats funny man. Why do you think im selling a 1.0 right now? Wow. And you can go be a little representative for team terribles because thats exactly what you are.
smokinu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:52 PM
  #13  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (207)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,267
Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jhipps835 View Post
Yet after this happened between me and you people still bought from me and I sent them what they bought. Not my problem when your postal system screws up. I even contacted your postal service and they said they couldnt do anything about it because you never got insurance. And thats not my problem either because you never asked for it nor payed for it.
Insurance is not that much at , insurance,tracking and signature required is probably lessthan $10.00 and it will probably saved you some headaches
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:55 PM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (65)
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,932
Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)
Default

you claim to not race a 1.0
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...1-0-2-0-a.html

this thread says other wise.

and this thread you say you race a v spec.....
http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...er-corner.html

dude.
smokinu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:44 PM
  #15  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (18)
 
Steveagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sydney, Team SMA
Posts: 486
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

lol i thought this issue was resolved a while back with the buyer not wanting the engine and a refund instead? So the engine was sent in the end but never got to the buyer?
Steveagle is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service