jhipps835----DANGER!!!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2009, 12:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)

Originally Posted by no passenger View Post
He owes me $75 throught that whole transponder ordeal. I have pm's saying he will pay me, but doesnt respond anymore. I files a paypal dispute, and won but he has no money in his account so i got nothing from paypal.

SPEAK UP JOSH.
Wait so he screwed you on that transponder he sold? You never got it?
Old 10-22-2009, 12:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Its a long confusing story. The short of it is that josh paid for 2 transponders and i was supposed to get one of them. The "scammer" gave me joshs email to reimburse him for one since he sold more than he had. Then i would get one and josh would get one though he paid for two. I didnt realize at the time that the account i paid to wasnt the scammers, but josh's. He said his parents closed his paypal account once they learned he got scammed, and promised that i would get a refund of the money i paid him once he got the check from paypal. Needless to say, i havent seen a cent.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

whats crazy is that myself and apparentyl jhipps got scammed from a guy (omnissingreg) selling transponders. something funky is going on here. i disputed it and got 2 cents from paypal. ive learned my lesson, but itd still be nice if i got my damn transponder he owes me!!

here the link to the other one

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...nder-used.html
Old 10-22-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by _Hier_ View Post
It does not matter what his balance is.
I can tell you for a fact if he had $0 and owed you $250 because of a claim, paypal would credit your account the $250 and his account would show a -$250 balance.

I just dealt with a claim where paypal sided with the buyer and the funds were not in my paypal account, thus leaving me a negative balance.
Not true!!
i lost 130$ to a seller on ebay,i only got 35$ back paypal told me if he ever gets more money in his account they will try to recover the rest of the funds for me.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
Not true!!
i lost 130$ to a seller on ebay,i only got 35$ back paypal told me if he ever gets more money in his account they will try to recover the rest of the funds for me.
Same thing is going on with a transaction I disputed. Paypal awarded the claim to me however I won't see a penny until the seller has money in his account. I probably won't see money if he does get money in his account since I'm probably 50th in line for money from this guy.

I don't understand why paypal won't just close accounts of known scammers.