R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   PRECISION RC WARNING! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/328446-precision-rc-warning.html)

yokemad 09-17-2009 04:33 PM

PRECISION RC WARNING!

Hi Guys
I just want to share my Experience with Precision RC Hong kong
I've Ordered A Lipo Pack And Xray 008 Top Deck From Them and a week later I've received my order! opened the Tiny Box and Realized They've Forgot to Put The Xray Top deck into the box...
I've send them couple of E-Mails to inform them the situation but after almost a week later not a single response From them...
I will never use Them Again and Not Recommending this Company To any of you Fellow Racers...
PRECISION RC should learn how to treat Their Customers:flaming: before it's too late!!!

Jonnydb 09-17-2009 05:02 PM

the same thing happened with me but was capacitor:flaming:

yokemad 09-17-2009 05:35 PM

$10 special Offer on Battery pack but $20 worth of order not posted ...
Such a clever way to run Business:flaming:
I don't think so:mad:

Fabricio 09-17-2009 05:42 PM

a guy from our race club bought a f104 there almost 2 months ago and still waiting for it.

they sold it without having the kit in stock.

i also bought a xerun brushless combo and if was not by me sending e-mails they would never have send it.

steveonamission 09-17-2009 06:08 PM

Yup, i used them once, ordered a Lrp pulser 3, took 6 weeks. Was a great experience, not. Next.

kn7671 09-17-2009 06:33 PM

never ordered from them, but I highly recommend StormerHobbies.com. I have ordered from them 19-times over the last 1.5 years and have never been missing any parts. Orders are always on time, and shipped accurately.

Nick Priest 09-17-2009 06:42 PM

Bought a orion 5.5 from them, two weeks later was here, no problems with them.

jutaime00 09-17-2009 08:34 PM

i never have problem in this company when i bought my some item's...:D....

yokemad 09-17-2009 11:46 PM

Totally not a trust worthy Company I'll never use them again:flaming:

dirt buggy 09-18-2009 02:24 AM

yeah i had the same problem with them i ordered some parts they took ages to get here and i never got replys to my enails when it finally did arrive parts where missing i emailed them for 2 weeks before i finally got a reply in the end i did get my parts but i would not buy from them again.

rwhisen 09-18-2009 07:40 AM

I assume that numerous emails have been sent to this company? Many resellers will scam you like that, waiting for an order before they order it. Cuts down on overhead.

yokemad 09-19-2009 07:30 AM

shot them another e-mail but still no response :(

msxmre 09-23-2009 02:04 AM

Well to say i'm F***ED off with this company is an understatement and i wish i had saw this thread before ordering from them. I ordered a car for my cousin 2 weeks ago and when on the track orders page, it's still saying processing. I've lost count of the number of e-mails i've sent with no reply and to be quite honest i'm getting really annoyed with them. This is the first time that they've ever done this to me as i've ordered a lot of stuff previously from them, with me ordering a LRP SXX TC SPEC and motor from them in May which was here in 3 days.
Won't be giving them any more custom. There i feel better now lol.......
Scotty.........

yokemad 09-23-2009 06:36 AM

Also their ip5000 40c!!! Lipo pack which is on offer is Rubbish no punch nothing!!! Feels worsth than my almost 2 years old 20c lipo pack...
Stay away ...

LightningStruck 09-23-2009 12:41 PM

You get what you pay for.. If you want to give you money to someone half way across the world, that you will never see, and runs by totally different logic and moral code than your used to, by all means, give money to China.

I actually enjoy reading things like this, and I hope it happens to more and more people, so that finally people will wake up and realize that buying items from China and other Asian countries ends up costing you MORE, than if you were to get in your car, walk in to your local hobbyshop and talk/buy face to face with someone.

Your time might be worthless, but mine sure isn't.. And f'n around for hours trying to get ahold of someone half way across the world that could careless about you or your order, doesn't sound too fun.

What you probably don't realize is, companies such as this don't give a dang about how you feel, what you think, if you spread crap about them on the internet. If their rep goes down the tubes, oh well, time to change the customer base, and now they'll start selling bed sheets or whatever.. They have no on-hand stock, so all they have to do is find new suppliers, and have a domain name change, and voila back in business like nothing ever happened.