Wiki Posts
Search

PRECISION RC WARNING!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LightningStruck
You get what you pay for.. If you want to give you money to someone half way across the world, that you will never see, and runs by totally different logic and moral code than your used to, by all means, give money to China.

I actually enjoy reading things like this, and I hope it happens to more and more people, so that finally people will wake up and realize that buying items from China and other Asian countries ends up costing you MORE, than if you were to get in your car, walk in to your local hobbyshop and talk/buy face to face with someone.

Your time might be worthless, but mine sure isn't.. And f'n around for hours trying to get ahold of someone half way across the world that could careless about you or your order, doesn't sound too fun.

What you probably don't realize is, companies such as this don't give a dang about how you feel, what you think, if you spread crap about them on the internet. If their rep goes down the tubes, oh well, time to change the customer base, and now they'll start selling bed sheets or whatever.. They have no on-hand stock, so all they have to do is find new suppliers, and have a domain name change, and voila back in business like nothing ever happened.
I agree.....
Old 09-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

well said I totally agree with you but Sometimes ,Almost all the time $30 worth of stuff from US or HK, sold for £30-£35 here in UK and that fact push us to buy from Overseas...
I know They don't care about all these but this Thread has 600 hits already and even if 10 of these people got their next purchase from Trust worthy US or UK shops that's good enough for me...
On the other hand I've never had trouble with RCMarket.hk...
I'm looking for a New brushless motor nowadays and If I order from US It'll cost me $103 inc.postage but same staff £89.99 here in UK!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Unhappy

Originally Posted by LightningStruck
You get what you pay for.. If you want to give you money to someone half way across the world, that you will never see, and runs by totally different logic and moral code than your used to, by all means, give money to China.

I actually enjoy reading things like this, and I hope it happens to more and more people, so that finally people will wake up and realize that buying items from China and other Asian countries ends up costing you MORE, than if you were to get in your car, walk in to your local hobbyshop and talk/buy face to face with someone.

Your time might be worthless, but mine sure isn't.. And f'n around for hours trying to get ahold of someone half way across the world that could careless about you or your order, doesn't sound too fun.

What you probably don't realize is, companies such as this don't give a dang about how you feel, what you think, if you spread crap about them on the internet. If their rep goes down the tubes, oh well, time to change the customer base, and now they'll start selling bed sheets or whatever.. They have no on-hand stock, so all they have to do is find new suppliers, and have a domain name change, and voila back in business like nothing ever happened.
OMG!!
tell it like it is, the LHS has enuf problems trying to compete for the Hobbist $$

What the real kick in the pants is IF you do get your China order & you have problems with it where do you go?? Yep!! to the LHS

I hope you get your order
Good Luck

Speedy
Old 09-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Tech Master

no luck so far
not a single reply to my mails!
Old 10-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

They Decided to post my missing item LOL
I received the mail this morning!
Old 10-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

words of advice here. never buy out side the united states to save a few bucks. now you see why you saved a few baucks because they foreget half the order in the box,now you are out money that you have to make up and respend else where for the missing part/parts.