Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JDLAUDIO: Help Requested

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Here is the last PM I received from Joe. I just wanted to share this with everyone and I am done. I know J Marcos is done with all these Joe threads as well.

Well I will pay you even though as of the other Pm you said you didn't want the money . Well the other guy is full of s*** and as you can tell he said I had until the other day to let him know what I was doing so he would go further.. I didn't reply as I hope he would just call and make his report and file a claim. He will get to pay my lawyers fees as I have all I need to make that happen. I have all my documentation saved We made a deal on stuff we both had and we shipped those items and I did pay him cash and deal was complete.I thought I owed him more money but after checking I did not.He has nothing from me where I said I owed him $450 for s*** ,,, hence the TRADE feedback I left him.. Not bought feedback as he keeps trying to claim.. I keep all my tracking info and I have the ones from the items I shipped him. I didn't reply because I wanted to see all the s*** talked in the thread... And I got 1 negative feedback out of all the people I f***** over as people posted in the thread.. Thats just some funny s***... And the last a**hole Chewie,LOLOLOL I traded him and he kept that revo MONTHS before trying to tell me about some wore out s*** but selling it with nothing wrong with it in his ad back then for some weird reason.. http://www.rcracingextreme.com/forum...hp?f=18&t=5822 And Throttlehappy sent me a buggy with a junk motor and the buggy unknown to me I sent him came from a 14yr old kid and a diff was screwed up so we called it even and then he tried to pull some bulls***! BUT STILL NO OTHER NEGITIVE FEEDBACK... So a couple guys trying to make me look bad by talking s*** but all left me POSITIVE FEEDBACK but the current scamming a**hole.... But he'll get his too
Old 08-31-2009, 09:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

I feel bad for this poor guy. I saw through all his BS long ago. His wife is a cop and he is a stay at home dad. He had nothing better to do other than try and be a PI on a rc car forum that way when his wife got home they could trade war stories Dude even said that he was asked to be a MOD on this site
Old 08-31-2009, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

he always talked about his great feedback but even on rcu he has like 2 poor ratings also....
Old 08-31-2009, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

i know this guy personally and i see him at the track.. i considered him a freind.. thats why when we traded the revo i didnt glance it over and took his word for it.. i guess i learned i cant trust anyone.

it then sat in my closet for close to two months before i got it running..

i even posted it up for sale within those two months cause i had a emergency and i thought i had to sell everything... i didnt even use my own pics. i used the pics that he used to show it to me.. .. im glad i didnt sell it cause if i did i would have gotten bad feedback from the person i sold it to.. because of its condition

once running i ran it twice for five mins each time and then it went back in the closet.. still dirty.. then i decided about three weeks later to clean it off so i tore it down. once i started tearing it down i noticed how worn everything was and then i started to get mad.. since this revo was sweet and ready to go according to joe . but still i WASNT gonna say anything or pitch a bitch cause we were friends at the time...

so i figured since everything was so slopped out and worn i said screw him im selling some of my 1/8 buggy tires that i owe him to replace the really bad parts..that he didnt tell me about the bulkheads.. and diffs and the tweaked rpm a arms and driveshafts.. so i did but ended up using the money for other things.

and thats when he blew up on me when he found out i sold the tires..
i tried reasoning with him but hes like blah bla blah.. so then i went ahead and posted up about our trade.. although im sure he woulda tried to make it right if i woulda said something but thats besides the fact.. if that was the case after i posted that he shoulda aske what he could have done to make me happy instead of trying to peice together shit to make me look like a scammer.. anyways im done... ive said what i need to say.. so good day joe

and fyi people the rc8 that i sent him was probably only three hours of total use brand new stainless screw kit.. about 180 in spares..KINGSHEAD front knuckles and still had all new nitro components.. gas tank clutch motor mount ect ect.. although it did need a center diff bulkhead and front caster block. and radio tray plate.. the buggy was my race buggy and was always taken care of.. do i regret trading it.. YES I DO!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
I feel bad for this poor guy. I saw through all his BS long ago. His wife is a cop and he is a stay at home dad. He had nothing better to do other than try and be a PI on a rc car forum that way when his wife got home they could trade war stories Dude even said that he was asked to be a MOD on this site

what is wrong with being a stay at home dad?
Old 08-31-2009, 11:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mach51
Who stated anything was WRONG with it? I simply was stating some facts.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

bbunker - thank you for posting that pm. This information is very helpful as I compile this case. This is exactly the type of support this community needs to rally against scammers like him.

I would love to know what tracking info Joe has of things he has sent to me??? He sent me MY revo that he cleaned up and absolutely nothing else. He was supposed to send me an e-revo but said he wanted to keep it for his wife and so would add the cost of that to the total. Conversely, I have sent him, a race revo, a losi 8ight-t, two lipo chargers (1 high end brand new), lipo batteries, starter box, custom painted body, etc. All of which, luckily my law firm's mail department keeps records of for 12 months. Oh, that's right Joe, if you're reading this.... I'm an attorney so I don't have any lawyers fees to pay either. I can draft the complaint myself and, as it's small claims, can represent myself even though not licensed in Michigan.

Also, wanted to thank the offers for the people who live in or around Jackson who can help. It is greatly appreciated.

Also, in regards to his comment about this being a "trade" and no cash being involved... please see the PM below that I received from him as just one of the numerous examples of him confirming that this ended up being a cash deal...in fact (in addition to admitting that he was falsifying receipts and defrauding Hitech)... he even uses the word "cash" haha...

Joe wrote: "I did however make a smart move and buy 8 more of those hitec servos from that guy on ebay but we did it off ebay and I already shipped them to a buddy who runs a online rc store (He is making reciepts for em) and he is sending them in to hitec for me to get replaced with all HS 7955tg's and I know I'll be able to sell those when they get back. I also have 3 more here to send to him so I'll deffinately have some cash to pay you forsure. Again man sorry for the wait but the taxes crap is holding up more than you know and I know you have bills too so I'm working on getting you paid asap. If you could use any of those servos let me know as we can work it that way too as soon as I get anything sold you'll have cash! "

Last edited by soccerlaw; 08-31-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So now he's scamming HiTec? Perhaps you should send that along to the service department so they are aware of his plan. That kind of stuff really ticks me off. I sent in an old HiTec servo just today that I'm more than willing to pay for because it is old and this guy wants his free with some bogus receipts.

Anyone from HiTec read this forum?
Old 08-31-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

The women is the boss is what's wrong..just wait till your in your mid 40's..
Old 08-31-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Oasis
The women is the boss is what's wrong..just wait till your in your mid 40's..

I'm 41 and currently a stay at home dad for our 10 month old son and have a daughter due in another 2 months. If you were married, you would realize that the woman is the boss in a marriage regardless.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I'm 41 and currently a stay at home dad for our 10 month old son and have a daughter due in another 2 months. If you were married, you would realize that the woman is the boss in a marriage regardless.

speak for yourself! im my own boss...we have a great relationship.noone bosses anyone, we just do things together, and we both get what we want...its called compromise, make the relationship work, a relationship where there is a "boss".....is a lousy relationship and life stinks.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by comedyman809
speak for yourself! im my own boss...we have a great relationship.noone bosses anyone, we just do things together, and we both get what we want...its called compromise, make the relationship work, a relationship where there is a "boss".....is a lousy relationship and life stinks.
your username suits your post....
who gets more....or do you play tit for tat????
we may win an occasion battle but women always win the war.....
Old 08-31-2009, 08:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bbunker
Here is the last PM I received from Joe. I just wanted to share this with everyone and I am done. I know J Marcos is done with all these Joe threads as well.
And Throttlehappy sent me a buggy with a junk motor and the buggy unknown to me I sent him came from a 14yr old kid and a diff was screwed up so we called it even and then he tried to pull some bulls***! BUT STILL NO OTHER NEGITIVE FEEDBACK... So a couple guys trying to make me look bad by talking s*** but all left me POSITIVE FEEDBACK but the current scamming a**hole.... But he'll get his too
I really like when people go behind you to try and make you look bad when we all came out and stated the facts in the open for everyone to see. What I sent him was a Sportwerks 1/8 scale Mayhem buggy in VERY good condition in ready to go form excluding a reciever and radio. The supposedly bad engine had a fresh pinch done by OS Rocket and still needed to be broken in,so I know it wasn't bad. He sent me a Losi xxx-4 with the diff super glued,3 out of 4 driveshafts worn out one of which had electrical tape holding it together,a broken front hingepin support which had been glued back together and had a bearing installed on the hingepin to take out the slop because it was glued back to the chassis about 1/4" back from where it should have been. I told him about all this stuff and he said he would make it right then after I asked him about it 3-4 weeks later he gave me all kinds of excuses then he vanished for about six months. When I seen him back on here about six months later, Isent him a PM and asked him when he planned on making things right and he gave me a BS story about how he had just gotten the buggy running and found out it had a bad engine which I knew was BS. At that time I knew he wasn't going to make the deal right and I told him if he was happy with the deal we would call it even. The reason I never left him negative feedback was because it was my very first deal on here and I had no feedback and he would have ruinned me before I ever got started by hitting me back with a negative. Sorry for the long post but I wanted everybody to know the full story of what happened between Joe and myself. Like I said before,if there's anything I can do to help please let me know.

Last edited by Throttle Happy; 09-01-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

I am married. Nothing wrong with taking care of the kids. Nothing wrong with letting the wife have her way most of the time, but just not to the point your balls are in her jar a good marriage is all about compromise, id never be a slave in a relationship.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
I am married. Nothing wrong with taking care of the kids. Nothing wrong with letting the wife have her way most of the time, but just not to the point your balls are in her jar a good marriage is all about compromise, id never be a slave in a relationship.

lol. My wife is very strong willed, I guess it got her through medical school and residency. My father-in-law gave me some good advice right after we got married. He said just shake your head "yes" like you are agreeing with her and then go do what you wanted to do anyway. lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.