R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   I got Hosed in a trade.... What to do ??? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/321131-i-got-hosed-trade-what-do.html)

Kuppler 08-19-2009 08:38 PM

I got Hosed in a trade.... What to do ???

I had a trade with this guy over 2.5 weeks ago....
i sent him my stuff. he got it in 3 days. that week he said he would ship his stuff that Friday its been 2 weeks now and he still hasn't shipped it. now hes not even returning my pms. i see hes almost online every day. well my Question is what can i do ?? to ether get my stuff back or the items i traded for?
i have ALL the pms we sent each other. I dont wanna take it to far but if i have to ill talk to my Lawyer.. i know this guy could get into A-LOT of trouble. not only is it Scamming but Planning a Theft (taking something with out trade/paying for) but it would be OVER state line with the mail service..
So people what should i do ??? i dont Want to say his name yet... just in case he desides to pay up on his part of the deal......

Thanks,
Adam

bustedpiecesrc 08-19-2009 08:47 PM

just like your thread says you got hosed.. what was his trader rating??

brizzle 08-19-2009 08:50 PM

Post up his address and put a price on it! Im sure someone would kick some a$$ for a little cash ;) :flaming:

Kuppler 08-19-2009 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by bustedpiecesrc (Post 6229736)
just like your thread says you got hosed.. what was his trader rating??

yea i got hosed... but i still think i could get him into alot of trouble....

his trade rating was 0..... but everyone has to start some place....

Kuppler 08-19-2009 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by brizzle (Post 6229744)
Post up his address and put a price on it! Im sure someone would kick some a$$ for a little cash ;) :flaming:

LOL... thats sooo true... im sure Someone is in his town....... LOL..

brizzle 08-19-2009 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Kuppler (Post 6229746)

He's not startin out to good! :lol:

aradaiel 08-19-2009 08:53 PM

Just get him in trouble. Most scammers use new accounts. There is an Internet task force to report them to.

Kuppler 08-19-2009 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by aradaiel (Post 6229760)
Just get him in trouble. Most scammers use new accounts. There is an Internet task force to report them to.

yea i have his Name... Address... Email...everything to BUST HIS ASS.... and i hope he reads this thread. and finds out what im going to do...
and maybe he will pm me back...

by the way.. you have a website so i can report him to..........

brizzle 08-19-2009 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by aradaiel (Post 6229760)

I dont think theres a swat team thats going to go to his door and recover all his rc stuff for him :weird:

What state is he in?

Kuppler 08-19-2009 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by brizzle (Post 6229774)

What state is he in?

Illinois

msbeckysboy 08-19-2009 09:01 PM

Mail fraud , theft by receiving and if it is more than 500.00 dollars more problems .Felony
But i think it would be a felony even though , because it was an internet fraud .
This one is easy , contact you County Internet Crimes Division , his e-mail is traceable to an Ip addy ,his ip pinpoints his home via his ISP Provider .Even if it is some BS user name , @ Yah@@.com , it is still linked to his ISP Provider , and his ip .
ISP = Internet Service Provider
IP = computer address ( like a house has an address )
Greg

bustedpiecesrc 08-19-2009 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Kuppler (Post 6229746)

was his stuff up for sale or was it yours?? did he have some pics of his stuff? whats his username.. where is he located? come on theres guys on here that will try and help out..

bustedpiecesrc 08-19-2009 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by msbeckysboy (Post 6229801)
Mail fraud , theft by receiving and if it is more than 500.00 dollars more problems .Felony
But i think it would be a felony even though , because it was an internet fraud .
This one is easy , contact you County Internet Crimes Division , his e-mail is traceable to an Ip addy ,his ip pinpoints his home via his ISP Provider .Even if it is some BS user name , @ Yah@@.com , it is still linked to his ISP Provider , and his ip .
ISP = Internet Service Provider
IP = computer address ( like a house has an address )
Greg

anything over 5 bucks is a felony in Michigan

babythebiker 08-19-2009 09:03 PM

I feel for ya, it sucks when people aren't straight up and honest... This is a hobby and people that are truly into the hobby have always seemed to be really good honest people to me. There always has to be that hand full of jerks out there that rip people off and make the rest of us uneasy about trading... I always try to talk on the phone with the person Im dealing with and establish a friendship, "plus its always a bonus to have a phone number along with an address."
Im a true believer in karma, he will get his...

J.T.

brizzle 08-19-2009 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Kuppler (Post 6229797)
Illinois

Sorry thats a little to far for me to help but it sounds like the one guy knows what hes talking about with being able to trace his ip address and everything, give that a try!