Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE: jldjlaudio is a SCAMMER!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
WOW being such a scammer that I am I should have the platinum revo still too I would think. And being a scammer I didn't read it in my scammers manual to ever send paypal to anyone if I was going to steal items. Somehow those 2 things don't seem like something scammers should do too much cause that would just be wrong. Anyone want to come to my home and see what ALL i got your more than welcome. But that too I don't think is something scammers should practice.. Willingly invite over guests!!
It is a shame when a man of your stature turns shady......
defend yourself with the facts not doubletalk.....
Old 08-18-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I agree Bermbuster it really sucks that it came down to this. I genuinely thought he was a good person. I think that's what sucks the most about all of this. In fact, that's why I tried so hard to get him to just pay up so that it wouldn't have to come to this.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

this is gonna get good... let me get my popcorn
Old 08-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

never ship without payment first, that was ur mistake. I also trust way to much and haven't been scammed, but a good friend has and it sucks

hope the best of luck to ya getting ur $$
Old 08-18-2009, 05:07 PM
rhino420

wow this sucks to hear ... ive always looked up to him being he is always rallying against scammers !!! but now the tables have turned hopefully you guys get it worked out... also soccer law u are one nice guy !! kudos to you.!
i would have gone bat sh#t crazy knowing he bought a 2.0 and hadn't paid me... to boot he got a bad ass body done by racerx1920 which will be doing a body for me soon! hope u get your money and jl gets his name/reputation back!

Old 08-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rhino420
wow this sucks to hear ... ive always looked up to him being he is always rallying against scammers !!! but now the tables have turned hopefully you guys get it worked out... also soccer law u are one nice guy !! kudos to you.!
i would have gone bat sh#t crazy knowing he bought a 2.0 and hadn't paid me... to boot he got a bad ass body done by racerx1920 which will be doing a body for me soon! hope u get your money and jl gets his name/reputation back!
You learn very quickly in life that reputations are amazingly difficult to create and unbelieveably easy to destroy.

Even if he pays the money back - his reputation will have taken a major hit.

Assuming everything is true (and I'm inclined to believe that it is given the response we saw from jldjlaudio), then kudos to OP for being so patient.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I think it will take more than paying soccerlaw back to get his rep back, but its sad to hear that it has come down to this, I though it was bad enough being scammed by someone with 3 positive 100% feedback myself, I'm now starting to reconsider buying stuff hear, especially someone with over 30 positive feedbacks.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I've seen Jd on here along time. He needs to tell is side of the story or what he's accused of "must" be truth. He's already posted but no details or his side....
Old 08-18-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Below is an excerpt from my last pm from Joe - please bear in mind reading it that he did have enough money to buy a BRAND NEW 8ight-t 2.0 and that he now refuses to sell that 8ight-t 2.0 to be a man and step up and pay his obligations.....

"The taxes is what f$cked everything up and I had no control over that and I know their are alot of other guys on here who had the same thing happen so they know,, and shame me into doing something I doubt that will happen,,, I am sorry it went this way and I apologized many times for the way this happened, what else can I do right now when I have nothing... Whatever you decide to do is your choice and I do thank you for being cool with me since I have known you. I won't be mad at anything you do either this is my f$ck up! "

One more time
Old 08-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

I stole nothing from noone. He knows the deal and beyond that I don't have to justify anything to anyone on here. And if this is what he wants to do on open forum that is his choice as well. But do not tell a partial story to people. If you feel you need to do that please be my guest. Deal with me don't deal with me. If 1 negative feedback out of thousands changes someones mind about dealing with me or online then you need to unplug your computer and smash it now! He knows the deal.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by soccerlaw
Below is an excerpt from my last pm from Joe - please bear in mind reading it that he did have enough money to buy a BRAND NEW 8ight-t 2.0 and that he now refuses to sell that 8ight-t 2.0 to be a man and step up and pay his obligations.....

"The taxes is what f$cked everything up and I had no control over that and I know their are alot of other guys on here who had the same thing happen so they know,, and shame me into doing something I doubt that will happen,,, I am sorry it went this way and I apologized many times for the way this happened, what else can I do right now when I have nothing... Whatever you decide to do is your choice and I do thank you for being cool with me since I have known you. I won't be mad at anything you do either this is my f$ck up! "

One more time

O sh!t we are posting PM's now common joe snap back !!!

< grabs popcorn >

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
I stole nothing from noone. He knows the deal and beyond that I don't have to justify anything to anyone on here. And if this is what he wants to do on open forum that is his choice as well. But do not tell a partial story to people. If you feel you need to do that please be my guest. Deal with me don't deal with me. If 1 negative feedback out of thousands changes someones mind about dealing with me or online then you need to unplug your computer and smash it now! He knows the deal.
WE WANT TO KNOW THE DEAL !!!! COMMON HE POSTED A PM, DONT LET HIM PUNK YOU LIKE THAT.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Originally Posted by soccerlaw

One more time
Do what you gotta do, since you want to tell only what sounds good then go right ahead. I will let this clown have fun for while.. You know the truth!
Old 08-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

It's one thing to owe someone money but to openly buy other rc's before paying the money back is low. Jld your no better than the scammers you try to bust all thge time. $450 is a chunk of change and there is no excuse to not repay him if you can afford other things. I'm sure you have over a grand in that new truggy you bought beings thats what I have in the one I just put together. Now when blow your smoke about scammers everybody is going to at you because your just like them. And to think there were alot of people that looked up to you.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Tech Regular

Joe - how did you not steal from me???? For 8 months you have owed me $450 for things that you said you would pay me for and that I shipped to you. I think that's pretty close to stealing. And, saying that you have no money now does NOT make things right or give you a get out of jail free card.... especially when you bought over $450 of new stuff for yourself during the time that you owed me money. I would have loved to buy the new 2.0, but I couldn't b/c MY MONEY was being used by you to buy a 2.0 for yourself.

There is no other deal - this is not a partial story - you are not a man of your word. Plan and simply. Now sell that losi 2.0 of yours, your m-11, hell even your xbox 360 and be a man and pay your debts like every other American.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Well lets hear the truth then. We've heard his side. Let's hear yours. Thats the only way for you to save face.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.